Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

Actually ... I'm all for this. I honestly think they should be pushing this whole transgender society thing a lot harder. Having .01% of the population doing their best to irritate and antagonize 51% of the population has NEVER had any repercussions.

Word of Warning ... don't stand in the way of that pendulum when it starts swinging back in the other direction.

View attachment 716697
I hope you are being sarcastic.

Keep that in mind. The next time she reports on something negative about a conservative person or position, use her own words: “it’s not so black and white” or “there’s another side to the story.”
You are welcome to, in fact I challenge you to. That would actually make a real discussion. I find many rightists these days have lost the ability to understand anything that can’t fit neatly into good or evil packages. Please prove me wrong.

Like I said, when she likes the narrative, it's gospel. When she doesn't, it's bullshit.

Once she said disney was merely trying to normalize the behavior of trans people. I asked her why less than 1% of any activity needs to be normalized.

She ran away screaming at me.
:itsok:
You get so upset when ignored.

The girls have been punished for daring to express their discomfort with having a person with a penis in their locker room, and have thus been relegated to changing their clothes in a single bathroom stall, one by one. In the meantime, the boy has full access to the girls’ locker room.

Why wasn’t the BOY the one who has to change in the single stall? Just how far will the leftist educators go to punish girls who won’t go along with the transgender wokeness? Where are the feminist groups to stick up for these girls?

Just when I think leftists can’t possibly sink any lower, I wake up the next day.

This is really Clown World we're living in now.

Except he wouldn’t have had access to the girls’ bathroom in order to do it. The Leftist policy of allowing boys into the girls’ room enabled it.
Yes. He would have. Men and boys have entered women’s restrooms long before transgenders.

Why not just have a single-stall bathroom for these transgenders?
Agree.

Allowing a minor to decide something like that is abuse.

On the other hand, allowing a parent timbale the decision on behalf of a minor is also probably abuse.

Still, it happens. And if it has happened, then and only then should the “girl” be allowed in the girls’ locker room.

Your side is fine with charging minors as adults... don't give me that horseshit.

Sorry, man, you guys can't have it both ways... either you are going to have to get used to peckers in the locker room, or you are going to have to allow minors to get bottom surgery.

There is no such thing as "trans women" you anti-science lunatic. Only mentally ill men who have gender identity issues.

Gender dysphoria is not necessarily a mental illness.

It used to be that homosexuality was considered a mental illness. Then the APA decided that "I think it's icky" wasn't a good enough reason.

Used to be that "hysteria" was considered a mental illness because women didn't think like men do.

If a trans person doesn't identify with the gender they were born with, but can otherwise function in life, by holding down jobs, getting educations, etc., then they aren't mentally ill... you just are a bigot.

Your side is fine with charging minors as adults... don't give me that horseshit.

Sorry, man, you guys can't have it both ways... either you are going to have to get used to peckers in the locker room, or you are going to have to allow minors to get bottom surgery.

Bullshit, weirdo.

There should be no pediatric gender surgery for the purposes of changing sex, you fucking monster.

You cant get a tattoo, but you can get castrated?

You are a sick motherfucker.

It’s not a physical issue. They are XY or XX and have the requisite parts associated with those genes. So that only leaves a mental issue.
Moron, your brain is part of your physiology. Your thoughts dont come from The Cloud. It is a physical thing, so if you're born blind because your brain can't receive or process the electoral signals sent by your eye and retina then I suppose a moron like you could misinterpret that as a mental issue but it really isn't.
Being “wired differently” is just a euphemism for having a mental disorder.
Gender dysphoria isn't classified as mental disorder.
Which is clearly what's happening with people who are actually transgendered.
That's only clear to dipshits like you who don't understand science.
I say actually because I do not believe that there are nearly as many truly transgendered people as there are claiming to be transgendered. Especially amongst the children.
Who gives a shit what you believe? What can you prove with facts and objective observation, Short Bus?

Not a straw man at all. It is considered transphobic to analogize trans with race. If it disagrees with the trans movement that is.
You should read that article. I don't agree with the actions of this one group and he makes it clear Right Wing trans deniers are peeves of shit.
So that is EXACTLY what you are doing.
You didn't link to anything I'm doing, you linked to a group I had never even heard of before. Maybe try debating me, rather than your preferred Straw Man.
And race is not analogous to sex or gender in any real shape or form. Racial differences are minute - there is virtually nothing different between a black man and a white man. Sex is not similar at all. There are massive differences between men and women.
This is a red herring. I was comparing bigotry, not race to sex.
Gender, in the manner that the trans movement defines it, is not even physical. Can your race be 'fluid.' Your analogy is garbage since one has no relation to the other.
Only because you've seemed to miss the entire point. I wasn't debating the differences between sex and race, I was pointing out bigotry.

Bullshit, weirdo.

There should be no pediatric gender surgery for the purposes of changing sex, you fucking monster.

You cant get a tattoo, but you can get castrated?

We perform reconstructive surgery on children all the time... to correct birth defects.

Now, personally, I would be reluctant to perform such a surgery on a minor, unless there was clear diagnosis of Gender dysphoria.

You never discuss a topic without a personal dig.
Let me bring up examples you will simply LOL away.

Whataboutism. You got mad when I did it, even though you do it all the time. I said fine, I'll stop doing it if you will. You agreed.

Then proceeded to continue doing it. I stopped and kept trying to get you to abide by terms you agreed to.

You got emotional and screamed at me and ignored me.

I said let's find common ground. You said there is no common ground til I see things your way in relation to 1/6.

Previously I said we need all evidence to know what truly happended. Pelosi refuses to release all video.

You are fine with that, stating you've seen enough.

Yet admitting you've not seen all.

You know God damn good and well you'd never allow the other side such selective luxury. I push, you get emo, scream at me and ignore me again.

Now laugh it off but you know it's true.

And that just pisses you off.

False. There are some cases where it is legally considered appropriate to charge a minor as an adult. In most cases, however, minors get sent to family court. If your xonrention is that the legal distinction should never be drawn, then your an unrealistic deep.
False, man. If there are some young guys who have had their junk removed, they can use the girls’ locker room. But otherwise, they can’t. Simple.

False. There are some cases where it is legally considered appropriate to charge a minor as an adult. In most cases, however, minors get sent to family court. If your xonrention is that the legal distinction should never be drawn, then your an unrealistic deep.

Dude, you need to check with your keepers at the Russian Troll Farm, your translator is malfunctioning.

Forum List

Back