Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

You should read that article. I don't agree with the actions of this one group and he makes it clear Right Wing trans deniers are peeves of shit.
So you think Dawkins is a right wing trans denier?

Seriously?
You didn't link to anything I'm doing, you linked to a group I had never even heard of before. Maybe try debating me, rather than your preferred Straw Man.
I showed you how your appeal is bullshit and considered bigoted.

And you cant seem to confront that.
This is a red herring. I was comparing bigotry, not race to sex.

Only because you've seemed to miss the entire point. I wasn't debating the differences between sex and race, I was pointing out bigotry.
And I showed how your comparison was horseshit. And you failed to address it. Sex, gender and sexuality are not comparable to race. If I started identifying as black tomorrow do you actually think it would be bigoted of you to reject that declaration? Would it be bigoted of you to refuse to affirm my inner black American identity? If I started waring blackface would you tell others that they are bigots for rejecting me? Should scholarships or other such programs that are directed a black youths be required to allow me to compete since I am a black person after all as long as I identify ass such? Indeed, can you find a SINGLE way in which your analogy backs up your claim without begging the question? Your analogy is about as useful as it would be for me to point out the 'bigotry' in having a no shoes no service policy. See, discrimination is just fine because we allow that discrimination, right?

Of course not because the analogy is based in a fallacy from the get go.

We perform reconstructive surgery on children all the time... to correct birth defects.

Now, personally, I would be reluctant to perform such a surgery on a minor, unless there was clear diagnosis of Gender dysphoria.
Which would come from who that is not a profiteer of the transgender industry?

As far as the taking away of Dawkins' award: the AHA can giveth or taketh away any award to any person they choose. How seriously to take them is also an option that everyone has.

J.K. Rowling said it:

Last year, the author JK Rowling returned an award given to her by the Robert F Kennedy Human Rights organisation, after its president, Kennedy’s daughter Kerry Kennedy, criticised her views on transgender issues. “I am deeply saddened that RFKHR has felt compelled to adopt this stance, but no award or honour, no matter my admiration for the person for whom it was named, means so much to me that I would forfeit the right to follow the dictates of my own conscience,” said Rowling in a statement at the time.

Uh, if there were profit in it, there would be a lot more physcians in the field... there really aren't.
A shortage of providers makes providing more profitable, not less. Few doctors will perform genital mutilation on children or adults since they believe in "first do no harm."

Whether it is wildly profitable or these doctors are having to apply for food stamps to get by, it is the doctors who make money from a diagnosis of gender dysphoria who make the diagnosis.

So you think Dawkins is a right wing trans denier?

Seriously?
No. I said Dawkins makes it clear in his statement on the incident that he doesn't want to be confused with Right Wing trans deniers because they are pieces of shit.
I showed you how your appeal is bullshit and considered bigoted.
You showed how my appeal was bullshit by linking to a story about someone else?

😂
And you cant seem to confront that.
Do I even need to? 😄
And I showed how your comparison was horseshit. And you failed to address it. Sex, gender and sexuality are not comparable to race.
A red herring. They have all been targets of bigotry. Respond to that statement you fucktard coward. 😄
If I started identifying as black tomorrow do you actually think it would be bigoted of you to reject that declaration? Would it be bigoted of you to refuse to affirm my inner black American identity? If I started waring blackface would you tell others that they are bigots for rejecting me? Should scholarships or other such programs that are directed a black youths be required to allow me to compete since I am a black person after all as long as I identify ass such? Indeed, can you find a SINGLE way in which your analogy backs up your claim without begging the question?
You're entire statement is a red herring. Identifying as a different race is not the same as being trans.
Your analogy is about as useful as it would be for me to point out the 'bigotry' in having a no shoes no service policy. See, discrimination is just fine because we allow that discrimination, right?
Only if you're a simple fucker who doesn't understand that shoes are something everyone can put on, you can't change your race, your sexual orientation or whether you are trans.
Of course not because the analogy is based in a fallacy from the get go.
Bigotry exists fucktard, we can all recognize that.

You mean... homophobic bigots are finding themselves... in the closet? The horror.

And so? Why stop at Transphobes? Why not let the Nazis and Klan express their upset about showering with Jews and blacks?

And so? Look, I just can't get that worked up over school athletics... and frankly, if you didn't have Title IX, no one else would be, either.

Oh, noes... maybe they should set up individual stalls for changing clothes. Problem solved.

Argumentum ad absurdum.

It's amazing how dogmatic you are to whatever trope the hard left pushes, it's like you don't have a will of your own.

Just when I think leftists can’t possibly sink any lower, I wake up the next day.

It is always a mistake to think that you've seen the limit of how low the left wrong can go.

If you think you've seen them reach an absolute nadir, beyond which it is possible to go no lower, then one thing you can count on is that soon enough, they'll find a way to go even lower than that.

Think of the lows you were seeing about a decade ago. Did you think, back the, that it was possible to go very much lower? And look where they are, now, far lower than you could have imagined only ten years ago.

Last edited:
It is always a mistake to think that you've seen the limit of how low the [color=#a0a0a0a]left[/color] wrong can go.

If you think you've seen them reach an absolute nadir, beyond which it is possible to go no lower, then one thing you can count on is that soon enough, they'll find a way to go even lower than that.

Think of the lows you were seeing about a decade ago. Did you think, back the, that it was possible to go very much lower? And look where they are, now, far lower than you could have imagined only ten years ago.
You’re right. I still can’t believe what the leftists have become, and it is unimaginable how they could possibly sink lower. This doesn’t even feel like America anymore.

No. I said Dawkins makes it clear in his statement on the incident that he doesn't want to be confused with Right Wing trans deniers because they are pieces of shit.

You showed how my appeal was bullshit by linking to a story about someone else?

😂

Do I even need to? 😄

A red herring. They have all been targets of bigotry. Respond to that statement you fucktard coward. 😄
Respond to what moron? That you continue to pretend your analogy is not worthless idiocy?

I will when you manage to more than stamp your foot and whine.
You're entire statement is a red herring. Identifying as a different race is not the same as being trans.
Yet You made the comparison nitwit.

Try again.
Only if you're a simple fucker who doesn't understand that shoes are something everyone can put on, you can't change your race, your sexual orientation or whether you are trans.

Bigotry exists fucktard, we can all recognize that.
Bigotry exists. Boy, what a profound statement. I am sure all those idiots that were demanding it did not are surprised. All one of them.

Yes, the analogy was dumb because it was the same as yours, dumb. That was the point that you are unable to grasp. You failed to either state why your analogy still holds or present an actual thought. Just blindly demanding it does.

Well, I reject your asinine analogy and I have already given a reason why.

A shortage of providers makes providing more profitable, not less. Few doctors will perform genital mutilation on children or adults since they believe in "first do no harm."

Whether it is wildly profitable or these doctors are having to apply for food stamps to get by, it is the doctors who make money from a diagnosis of gender dysphoria who make the diagnosis.

Not really. A psychiatrist is the one who makes the diagnosis. A plastic surgeon is the one who does the bottom surgery.

But let's get real, we only have 11,000 bottom surgeries (almost exclusively performed on adults) a year even though we have 1,000,000 transgender people in this country. This is not a problem that is being over treated.

Argumentum ad absurdum.

It's amazing how dogmatic you are to whatever trope the hard left pushes, it's like you don't have a will of your own.

Uh, sorry, guy. It's hardly absurd. Within my lifetime, it was illegal for people of different races to marry in this country. Jim Crow existed until the 1960's. It wasn't too long ago that Jews weren't allowed to join country clubs... even rich celebrities. There's the famous story about how a hotel wouldn't let Groucho Marx use the pool because he was Jewish, so he asked if his daughter could go into the pool up to her waist because she was half-Jewish. Or the story about how dancer Josephine Baker used a hotel's pool, and the hotel drained the pool because, "eek" it had a black person in it.

The absurdity is that we catered to the bigots instead of simply being fair to everyone.

It is always a mistake to think that you've seen the limit of how low the left wrong can go.

By lows, you mean, people you don't approve of getting the same access to fair treatment that white, straight, cisgendered males get?

Yes, 10 years ago, people like you were horrified that gays got equal treatment. 22 years ago, I had a gay coworker who was fired from her job because the managers found out she was gay. (Although that was because she brought her girlfriend to the company Christmas Party.)

50 years ago, people were horrified that women could get into the workplace and join the military!

60 years ago, people were horrified that black people could ride on the back of the bus.

Since you are obsessed with my sex life, Bob, I am currently dating a Chinese-American woman (about my age). I lived with a Hispanic woman for 13 years. It once would have been a crime in parts of this country for us to date or marry or have sex.

Societal norms change... especially when you can't find any good reason for them other than your own bigotry.

You’re right. I still can’t believe what the leftists have become, and it is unimaginable how they could possibly sink lower. This doesn’t even feel like America anymore.

I'm wondering how many people said that about Jews when you entered the mainstream? In fact, when Rahm Emmanuel became mayor of Chicago, I had a co-worker say to me that he never thought a Jew should become mayor. (That's what an ACTUAL anti-Semite looks like, not someone who criticizes Israel and thinks religion is silly.)

Societal norms change... especially when you can't find any good reason for them other than your own bigotry.

So now, it's “bigotry” to suppose that teenage girls ought to be able to dress, undress, and shower in a women's locker room, without some creepy, disgusting male pervert leering at them while they do so?

One of the things of which you are fond of falsely accusing me of is misogyny; but you really cannot get more misogynistic than wishing for women and girls to be thus deprived of basic modesty, privacy, and safety; in order to pander to some mentally- and morally-fucked-up freak.

I have no problem with requiring a trans-athlete having undergone one year of hormone therapy before being allowed to join a team.

That effects muscle mass and any supposed "advantage".
the Olympic's , which predicated testosterone levels as their metric, crashed & burned due to the remaining 'male' muscle mass advantage Joe

people were horrified
because all equality is 'neck up' , respect being due for our differences w/out claiming we have no differences

~S~

So now, it's “bigotry” to suppose that teenage girls ought to be able to dress, undress, and shower in a women's locker room, without some creepy, disgusting male pervert leering at them while they do so?

A trans person has no interest in "leering". Do you leer when you are in a locker room. Oh, wait, you probably do.

Hey, funny thing, in Japan, people bath together... men, women and children in public baths, and it just isn't a big deal, because it isn't sexual. And they've done this for centuries.

One of the things of which you are fond of falsely accusing me of is misogyny; but you really cannot get more misogynistic than wishing for women and girls to be thus deprived of basic modesty, privacy, and safety; in order to pander to some mentally- and morally-fucked-up freak.

Your premise is that a trans person is a freak. There are people who think Mormons are freaks.

The real problem here is that your side isn't happy without someone to mindlessly hate... and since Jews, minorities and even gays are pretty much off limits now, I guess you can pick on this group that is only 0.3% of the population.

I'm 60. I've encountered all of 2 trans people in my entire life. the way you jokers carry on, you'd think we were facing a hoard of them.

Not really. A psychiatrist is the one who makes the diagnosis. A plastic surgeon is the one who does the bottom surgery.
Yes after the counselor refers the confused person to a psychiatrist. Once the referals or made, the psychiatrist and the counselor still have plenty of business from the transgender person. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, and the surgery and hormones do not come close to curing it.

They all three - plus their staffs - make lots more money from convincing the patient that they are transgender in need of treatment than they would from telling them that everyone is confused about their sexuality sometimes in their lives, so they need to wait before they take any drastic steps.

Funny that when we were discussing Obamacare, the Dems were sure that the profit motive is bad for medicine. Now, not so much.
But let's get real, we only have 11,000 bottom surgeries (almost exclusively performed on adults) a year even though we have 1,000,000 transgender people in this country. This is not a problem that is being over treated.
You get your data where? That one million even figure smacks of being made up by who ever you read it from.

the Olympic's , which predicated testosterone levels as their metric, crashed & burned due to the remaining 'male' muscle mass advantage Joe
Is there someone out there who still cares about the Olympics? A bunch of sports no one cares about normally.

Except women's beach volleyball...

Personally, I think they should make pole dancing an Olympic event. Those gals are athletic. "And she's doing a triple spin on the pole and getting the dollar bill from the drunk... what great form!"

1667213583503.png

because all equality is 'neck up' , respect being due for our differences w/out claiming we have no differences

I don't disagree.

Yes after the counselor refers the confused person to a psychiatrist. They all make lots more money from convincing the patient that they are transgender in need of treatment than they would from telling them that everyone is confused about their sexuality sometimes in their lives, so they need to wait before they take any drastic steps.

Again, if anything, the condition is probably under-diagnosed. Some estimates put the percentage of non-binary as high as 5%. But the accepted number is 0.3 to 0.5%.

Funny that when we were discussing Obamacare, the Dems were sure that the profit motive is bad for medicine. Now, not so much.

No one is saying that now.. We just point out that there isn't a big cash cow out there for falsely identifying kids as transgender. If anything, it is underdiagnosed.

Compare that to ADHD< where it is estimated that ONE MILLION kids every year are misdiagnosed with ADHD.

You get your data where? That one million even figure smacks of being made up by who ever you read it from.

A study published on Friday estimates that nearly 1.64 million people over the age of 13 in the United States identify themselves as transgender, based on an analysis of newly expanded federal health surveys.

The study estimates that about 0.5% of all U.S. adults, some 1.3 million people, and about 1.4%, or 300,000, of youth between 13- and 17-years-old identify as transgender, having a different gender identity than the sex they were assigned at birth.

There are about 9000 transgender surgeries being performed annually across the United States (US). The latest statistics indicate that 0.6% of the US population identifies as transgender.[1] About 10.9% of medical encounters of transsexualism result in gender-affirming surgeries.[2

So my numbers might have been a bit low on the number of Transgender and a bit high on the number of surgeries.

Compare that to ADHD< where it is estimated that ONE MILLION kids every year are misdiagnosed with ADHD.
yes, that was because the pharmacabal infiltrated public schools, and made it all about their back pocket Joe

lord help us all if their penchant to sell hormone treatments follows the same shill diagnosis ....

~S~

Again, if anything, the condition is probably under-diagnosed. Some estimates put the percentage of non-binary as high as 5%. But the accepted number is 0.3 to 0.5%.

No one is saying that now.. We just point out that there isn't a big cash cow out there for falsely identifying kids as transgender. If anything, it is underdiagnosed.

A study published on Friday estimates that nearly 1.64 million people over the age of 13 in the United States identify themselves as transgender, based on an analysis of newly expanded federal health surveys.

The study estimates that about 0.5% of all U.S. adults, some 1.3 million people, and about 1.4%, or 300,000, of youth between 13- and 17-years-old identify as transgender, having a different gender identity than the sex they were assigned at birth.

There are about 9000 transgender surgeries being performed annually across the United States (US). The latest statistics indicate that 0.6% of the US population identifies as transgender.[1] About 10.9% of medical encounters of transsexualism result in gender-affirming surgeries.[2

So my numbers might have been a bit low on the number of Transgender and a bit high on the number of surgeries.
I don't know how any of that makes the argument that transgender treatment is not a profit making business.

When I was into skydiving I read that only about one million people in the U.S. have ever skydived (skydove?). Suppose twenty million people have ever thought about skydiving. That means that only five percent of people who think about skydiving actually do it. Inteesting, but that doesn't mean that the skydiving schools are not in it for the money.

You do make one point that I've been saying. The hormones and the surgery are not needed for a happy life. The suicide rate does not change for people who have the surgery compared to people who do not. Self-acceptance is what people who feel transgender need, and the hormones and the surgery only reinforce their idea that their in the "wrong" body.

Forum List

Back