Vermont man accused of running over pig cars released on bail

Was charged the tyrants want to send him to prison for longer than most murderers get.

He is a danger to the community and has proven it by destroying half the ability of local law enforcement to do their jobs. He has no consideration for the thousands he endangered with his illegal activity nor the potential for harm he has enabled.

But then you are probably a stoner and that's why you think it is ok to selectively enforce laws and why you think attacking Government without cause is ok.

LMAO...mr statist himself stops in. I don't do drugs and I don't drink I am not sure how many times I have to tell you fools that. He did nothing wrong other than defend himself against a tyrannical army that arrested him for a victimless crime to begin with.

Im sure dissent disagrees with what he did but you'd still have to admit that was kickass lol

He was an idiot then and still is now. Hopefully they'll get to take him out next time.

One can only hope the police and/or corrections officers gave him at least some of the beating he had coming to him.

No. I agree with what he did...just wish he would have gotten away with it.

Oh lol well everyone here is gonna bash you for it

I know. But I don't give a shit standing up for what's right is worth it.

Yeah, I think people who damage property should get away with it, too.

Idiot.

Pigs shouldn't have harassed him for a victimless crime.
One can only hope the police and/or corrections officers gave him at least some of the beating he had coming to him.

I think he shot himself after shooting two co workers so.. Lol he's dead already

What are you talking about? He didn't shoot anyone...he used a tractor to crush pig cars and was arrested and is now out on bail.

Oh shit lol idk why I was thinking about the new jersey shooting lmao h
This guy is alive wtf

Oh lol well everyone here is gonna bash you for it

Pigs shouldn't have harassed him for a victimless crime.

I think he shot himself after shooting two co workers so.. Lol he's dead already

What are you talking about? He didn't shoot anyone...he used a tractor to crush pig cars and was arrested and is now out on bail.

Lol I messed up

You greasy little idiot. You wouldn't know "right" if it climbed out of your bong and bitch-slapped your pathetic ass with cookie dough.

He was an idiot then and still is now. Hopefully they'll get to take him out next time.

Advocating murder isn't breaking the law politico? So you are just full of shit when it comes to you claiming you are against breaking the law,you just wanna be a douche and give me a neg rep...not like it changed my rep at all but enjoy.

Sure, he is a hero for destroying property that I have to pay for. You are such a moron. I guess I would be a hero too if I went over to your house and burned the fucking thing down. You would hope I got away with it too, right? No?? But why not?

Is it that you a fucking hypocrite without 2 brain cells to rub together or that you are simply to selfish and ignorant that anything not affecting you directly is beyond your comprehension.

He did stand up for shit nor did he do anything but further justify the laws the cops were enforcing in the first place. If you want to get a point across, acting like a belligerent ass wipe is not going to help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back