Vermont man accused of running over pig cars released on bail

Lol's. You are a fucking idiot. He ran over pig cars and you are in Washington State so no you won't be paying for it the state of Vermont will. They brought it on themselves for harassing a man for a victimless crime. You want to burn down private property he destroyed the property of tyrants totally different story pal. Surprised you are to idiotic to realize that.

Lol's. You are a fucking idiot. He ran over pig cars and you are in Washington State so no you won't be paying for it the state of Vermont will. They brought it on themselves for harassing a man for a victimless crime. You want to burn down private property he destroyed the property of tyrants totally different story pal. Surprised you are to idiotic to realize that.
No, I know the difference. What you are to ignorant to understand is that destroying that property amounts to the same thing. I guess you did answer the question though:

Is it that you a fucking hypocrite without 2 brain cells to rub together or that you are simply to selfish and ignorant that anything not affecting you directly is beyond your comprehension.

That would be a yes on both accounts.

Such a BRILLIANT response. Thank you that just made my day...

Dude, I'm no apologist for cops. Some are good, some a re bad. Those cops were just doing their job. They don't make laws, they just enforce them. However he felt, his response was way overboard. Whatever sentence he gets, he brought upon himself. BTW, I smoke weed.

Forum List

Back