Verbs

Shuffle

K2zTciTU2y.gif

I love that video. I read that customers were paying for the pilfered snacks.

I left my two fish sandwiches on the picnic tables for just a few seconds to get some napkins, one time, when I was at the end of the pier in Santa Cruz. I turned around and a pair of seagulls had jumped on my food.

I was surprised and looked right away at the cashier still standing a few feet from me at the window of the snack bar. I was a little upset, and I asked for my money back. He had a grim look on his face, not saying anything, but moving to give me fresh sandwiches.

I knew then how sneaky and quick those gulls can be.

I spent hundreds of hours on that pier back then and loved watching the seagulls fight over bread people left for them. They also had frequent fights over positioning on the outer railing. They only nailed me once and spotted up my LL Bean jacket. I would always keep my attention on the sky to see if one of them was coming directly above me.

I love that video. I read that customers were paying for the pilfered snacks.

I left my two fish sandwiches on the picnic tables for just a few seconds to get some napkins, one time, when I was at the end of the pier in Santa Cruz. I turned around and a pair of seagulls had jumped on my food.

I was surprised and looked right away at the cashier still standing a few feet from me at the window of the snack bar. I was a little upset, and I asked for my money back. He had a grim look on his face, not saying anything, but moving to give me fresh sandwiches.

I knew then how sneaky and quick those gulls can be.

I spent hundreds of hours on that pier back then and loved watching the seagulls fight over bread people left for them. They also had frequent fights over positioning on the outer railing. They only nailed me once and spotted up my LL Bean jacket. I would always keep my attention on the sky to see if one of them was coming directly above me.
Apparently we don't give birds enough credit. Have you seen them opening automatic doors.

Forum List

Back