Venezuela extends Asylum to Snowden.

Even the most timid dog will bite when backed into a corner. Maduro starts his crap, even Obama won't stand for it. He'll get his man. I personally want him tried so I can hear for myself what made him do what he did, what his motivations were. In his own words.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Even the most timid dog will bite when backed into a corner. Chavez starts his crap, even Obama won't stand for it. He'll get his man. I personally want him tried so I can hear for myself what made him do what he did, what his motivations were. In his own words.

You do realize Chavez is dead? I am sure once he is safe he will let the world know his motivations..

• Banned
Venezuela extends asylum offer to NSA leaker Edward Snowden ? RT News

Awesome..go for it Mr Snowden! I like Chavez well at least his rhetoric towards the US...he wouldn't bend towards their will...was a strong man.

I don't get you man. You're an anarchist, yet you praise a communist dictator?

:eusa_eh:

Anyways, I think the guy you're referring to is Maduro.

I was praising his attitude towards the US...more than being an Anarchist I absolutely hate the US Empire...its a bully and I hate bullies...much like I hate religion and christianity specifically is because its a bully...I was talking about Chavez in past tense...but yes Maduro is awesome as well.Won't take any shit from the US.

Even the most timid dog will bite when backed into a corner. Chavez starts his crap, even Obama won't stand for it. He'll get his man. I personally want him tried so I can hear for myself what made him do what he did, what his motivations were. In his own words.

You do realize Chavez is dead? I am sure once he is safe he will let the world know his motivations..

Even if he has done us a favor, I don't support him hiding all over the place. I don't see this as a man standing up to corruption.

• Banned
Then what do you see it as? I can't believe people would support the government in this situation....I mean I can if they love government and all but its just baffling to me.

Old socks...damn took you long enough! Oh yes horrible of him! The only traitors here are right under your nose...those that took an oath to DEFEND the constitution not to BREAK,GO AROUND,DESTROY the constitution...I will pass on your comments to Mr Snowden I am sure he gives a shit.

Venezuela extends asylum offer to NSA leaker Edward Snowden ? RT News

Awesome..go for it Mr Snowden! I like Chavez well at least his rhetoric towards the US...he wouldn't bend towards their will...was a strong man.

I was praising his attitude towards the US...more than being an Anarchist I absolutely hate the US Empire...its a bully and I hate bullies...much like I hate religion and christianity specifically is because its a bully...I was talking about Chavez in past tense...but yes Maduro is awesome as well.Won't take any shit from the US.
What are you doing living in North Carolina?

Then what do you see it as? I can't believe people would support the government in this situation....I mean I can if they love government and all but its just baffling to me.

I'm not supporting government. I disagree with his methods. I see it as cowardice. You can love your country without loving your government. You can defy your government without fleeing from it.

Last edited:

Even if he has done us a favor, I don't support him hiding all over the place. I don't see this as a man standing up to corruption.

Yeah...I'd like to see you go up against the US Government under Obama, the guy who openly kills american citizens... Oh and spy's on us and our allies... illegal.... then calls people who call him on it traitors to the USA.

The way I see it is laws and rules only have meaning if you want there to be meaning. When you have a President that kills American's he does not agree with then playing by a set of rules built to literally destroy you is a retarded tactic when trying to present a message.

Last edited:

I'm not supporting government. I disagree with his methods. I see it as cowardice. You can love your country without loving your government. You can defy your government without fleeing from it.

That's a thin line. You suppose him a coward because he's running? Would he be more dignified and useful as a martyr?

That's a thin line. You suppose him a coward because he's running? Would he be more dignified and useful as a martyr?

Yes, if not by life, but by reputation alone. I see sacrifice as more heroic. I see it as more dignified if you are there fighting on the front lines. Our founders defied a monarchy in that way, not once did they flee under the might of the British. Running and running like Snowden does, it takes away from his shining accomplishment.

Yeah...I'd like to see you go up against the US Government under Obama, the guy who openly kills american citizens... Oh and spy's on us and our allies... illegal.... then calls people who call him on it traitors to the USA.

The way I see it is laws and rules only have meaning if you want there to be meaning. When you have a President that kills American's he does not agree with then playing by a set of rules built to literally destroy you is a retarded tactic when trying to present a message.

He's already leaked it, the "damage" has already been done. The whole world already knows what our government has done. I like it when you have enough balls to stare your enemy in the face and say, "I DEFY YOU!"

Hell if I know...I love the south but I have lived in SC,Ga,and now NC...I won't live in WV because I refuse vaccines for my kids...Va someone told me was worse than NC! Wife hates Tn..we actually looked at moving there but just something told us not to...it didn't work out...her family is in WV mine that I associate with are in NC...so maybe look into Va or Kentucky..I really want to move to NH but right now its about the kids and making sure they are taken care of...moving constantly ain't good for them...Just want a free state and NH seems like that...no mandatory seat belt laws,free state project no income tax or sales tax.

What would you have him do? Stay here be censored completely and " have an accident "

Hell if I know...I love the south but I have lived in SC,Ga,and now NC...I won't live in WV because I refuse vaccines for my kids...Va someone told me was worse than NC! Wife hates Tn..we actually looked at moving there but just something told us not to...it didn't work out...her family is in WV mine that I associate with are in NC...so maybe look into Va or Kentucky..I really want to move to NH but right now its about the kids and making sure they are taken care of...moving constantly ain't good for them...Just want a free state and NH seems like that...no mandatory seat belt laws,free state project no income tax or sales tax.

Can't beat the Appalachians. :thup:

I lived south of Knoxville for about seven years and loved it. Transplanted Yankee and all. I got along well with everyone. Even the meanest son of a bitch would at least look you in the eye and give a nod.

I don't like religious bullies either, but I love my country regardless of its foibles.

What would you have him do? Stay here be censored completely and " have an accident "

How can he be censored when he's already released the information? Even if he dies, he has most likely duplicated this information and distributed it to his liaisons. It isn't like he didn't think this through, Cap.

Forum List

Back