Vegas Baby

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Obama : Cause
"You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," he said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

Effect
RealClearPolitics - 2010 Nevada Senate Race

The solution

LAS VEGAS (AP) - President Barack Obama is unveiling $1.5 billion in housing help, a boost timed to his appearance in the city with the worst foreclosure crisis in the nation.
Obama's move, detailed by aides in advance of his town hall here Friday, is the latest by a White House determined to show it is helping families rebound from a deep recession. The downturn is taking an election-year toll on Obama's party as voter frustration builds.
Obama was to announce that housing finance agencies in the five hardest-hit states in the housing crisis will receive $1.5 billion to help spur local solutions to the problem. Those five are Arizona, California, Florida, Michigan and Nevada.
My Way News - Obama to tout housing help Friday in Las Vegas

Beck calls this at 2:30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgbp-LJ-XQY]YouTube - mon 2.wmv[/ame]

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

Yeah talk about petty partisanship.

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

Rick

Beck called Obamas action based on historic data.
Nice call, expect to see more from this transparent administration.

Rick

Why is it partisanship to protect your own interests? The man is targeting the service industry there. Why should the governor want to talk to him?

Rick

I believe it was the mayor of Las Vegas who has refused to meet with Obama, though I suppose the governor could have declined a meet and greet as well. I have heard no mention of that.

I wonder why Obama, more than once, held up Las Vegas as an example of where not to vacation. Why not Disneyworld/Orlando or other such family destinations? I would think that parents with children are going to drop more coin there than they would in Vegas.

Rick

Was it the Governor of Nevada or Mayor of Vegas...or both?
I know the Mayor refused.
Barry better make nice with him. He's mob connected.

Rick

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

Rick

Obama is a busy man ;)

I tried to get an appointment with him as well. I did not do too well.

You know what?

You don't blow your childrens college education fund on a Vegas vacation. If Vegas does not like that.....TOUGH

You know what?

You don't blow your childrens college education fund on a Vegas vacation. If Vegas does not like that.....TOUGH

While this is true, it is no one's business if a persons decides to bet everything on the turn of a card. Certainly not the President's business. His job is to run the country, not our lives. If I want a lecture, I'll call my mom.

You know what?

But why is it the President's business?

Its called a metaphor:

You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage," he said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

He did not attempt to pass legislation banning Vegas vacations

How did Obama destroy the private jet industry?

I thought the dems were pro that and the cons against considering how much heck they have raised over the speaker of the house and her jet.

Rick

Was it the Governor of Nevada or Mayor of Vegas...or both?
I know the Mayor refused.
Barry better make nice with him. He's mob connected.

It was Governor Gibbons (R) of Nevada.

Nevada Governor Refuses to Meet with Obama, Demands Apology

And last May it was Obama who refused a requested meeting with Gibbons.

President refuses to meet with Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons, governor calls him a hypocrite | IHatetheMedia

Rick

Rick

Obama is a busy man ;)

Lame!!!!

Rick

Rick

Obama is a busy man ;)

Lame!!!!

Rick

I am beyond lame.

Forum List

Back