Vegan presidential candidate Crazy Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

"The tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture (Translation: MEAT) because of environmental impact. It's just not possible."

:wtf:

I see Kamala Harris is not the only Democrat who has been smoking weed!

Evidently 'Spartacus' plans to continue his 'War Against Cow Farts' by banning Americans from...eating meat...or something?!

View attachment 245479

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cory-booker-this-planet-simply-cant-sustain-people-eating-meat/

It's actually IS horrible for the environment, and it's true that if the whole world ate the S.A.D, it would be unsustainable. Do the research. It takes a crazy amount of water and food to feed the billions of farm animals bred for consumption. And the amount of crap produced (yes, literal shit) by those animals is astronomical, it fills entire lagoons, it contaminates nearby rivers and ground water, killing fish, and causing sickness in nearby communities. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of rainforests being destroyed to make room for livestock or food that goes to feed the livestock. It's destroying the planet. I say that as a conservative, btw.

Please don't be so hyper partisan to the point of denying something in a knee-jerk way, simply because a Democrat said it. Truth should always be the most important thing, not football mentality partisanship.

Oh, brother. Lots of ignorant comments on this thread. Veganism is not a left-wing thing, stop trying to make it one. Granted, the overall percentage of vegans who are "liberal" is higher than conservatives, but that is changing. In fact, I've noticed there's a growing number of libertarian vegans, and I think that makes sense, when you think about the non-aggression principle, etc. The bottom line is, there's nothing inherently lefty about veganism...it's simply about choosing to NOT harm or exploit animals. It's about mercy / compassion. And please don't perpetuate the lie that "liberals" have a monopoly on compassion.

But the damn vegans are eating up all the animals' food and making them starve! :eek:

Marion Morrison said:
But the damn vegans are eating up all the animals' food and making them starve! :eek:
I Think Ethanol Production Gets First Dibs
AOC's plan would end that....but if we can't eat meat and there is an over-abundance of carbon-producing farting cows which now can't be eaten we still have to slaughter the cows to save the planet .

easyt65 said:
there is an over-abundance of carbon-producing farting cows which now can't be eaten we still have to slaughter the cows to save the planet .
And What Will Be Done With The Carcasses ??
Look Up What An Environmental Disaster
This Is As A Fertilizer
Any Gardening Web Site Can Tell You

Some Warn Against Bone Meal, Blood And Marrow Products
Because Pathogens And Parasites Can Be Sucked Into The Plants

Animal Meat And Fat
Has To Be Composted At A Constant Temp Of Over 160 Degrees
For A MINIMUM Of Two Years

easyt65 said:
there is an over-abundance of carbon-producing farting cows which now can't be eaten we still have to slaughter the cows to save the planet .
And What Will Be Done With The Carcasses ??
Look Up What An Environmental Disaster
This Is As A Fertilizer
Any Gardening Web Site Can Tell You

Some Warn Against Bone Meal, Blood And Marrow Products
Because Pathogens And Parasites Can Be Sucked Into The Plants

Whatever, dude. The best fertilizer is dead fish underneath your plants. :rolleyes:

Marion Morrison said:
Whatever, dude. The best fertilizer is dead fish underneath your plants. :rolleyes:
Fish Is A Different Critter Altogether
So Is The Way It Composts
We're Talking Bovine Meat And Fat

Another way to control the middle class. I promise you the rich will be able to eat steak or whatever they want. They will tax any meat too much for the middle class.

That is all this is. Same with their cries for 10 dollars per gallon for gas. The left literally claim they want that.

We already know the AOC wants to start tearing down every building that is not powers by wind or solar. That includes houses.

ALL OF THEM.

They are dangerous people. You know why? Cause they are serious about this.

Theowl32 said:
We already know the AOC wants to start tearing down every building that is not powers by wind or solar. That includes houses.

ALL OF THEM.
Yep
That's What Her Resolution Says
And Sky Scrapers Too
Torn Down, Hauled Away
And Rebuilt
Our Cities And Towns Will Be One Big 9/11 Site

I'm The One That Gave Her An Out
With Retro-Fit

Last edited:
Oh, brother. Lots of ignorant comments on this thread. Veganism is not a left-wing thing, stop trying to make it one. Granted, the overall percentage of vegans who are "liberal" is higher than conservatives, but that is changing. In fact, I've noticed there's a growing number of libertarian vegans, and I think that makes sense, when you think about the non-aggression principle, etc. The bottom line is, there's nothing inherently lefty about veganism...it's simply about choosing to NOT harm or exploit animals. It's about mercy / compassion. And please don't perpetuate the lie that "liberals" have a monopoly on compassion.

The Veganism we see via groups like PETA is a left wing thing. When you politicize and try to make a lifestyle out of your eating habits, and then try to force others to follow along, you rightly bring criticism and push back against you.

I don't have to hear about your soy based alternative to a hamburger, just eat the damn thing and leave me along with my real burger.

Theowl32 said:
Do you know what VEGAN means?
So We Can Keep Livestock For Milk, Cheese And Eggs
AOC's Resolution Says Get Rid Of Livestock Altogether
Booker And Cortez Are On The Same Team
Rendering Your Button-Hole Moot

Only Cows And Ewes Produce Dairy
So All Meat Cattle Still Have To Be Disposed Of

Vegan presidential candidate Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

So Democrats can get the Vegan vote and Republicans can get everyone who goes to McDonald’s, Wendy’s Burger King, Arby’s Chick-filet, Outback, Ruth’s Chris, etc., etc

I eat vegan, for the most part, I'll eat animal protien if I'm bulking, until I can find a better vegan source, but I'll still be writing-in the liberty candidate, regardless

I wrote-in Ron Paul in the 2016, even though he wasn't running. He still got 1 electoral vote, so not a wasted vote. The remnant lives to fight another day. And we will.

I look at it like this. You do you and I'll do me. I want the government forcin me to eat something at the barrel of a gun as much as I want it forcing me to undergo intrusive medical procedures at the barrel of a gun. I'm consistent. Ahem.

Last edited:
he is correct... the meat industry is not sustainable... Corey is an embarrassing human but his statement here is correct
Why is it that farmers and ranchers go out in the middle of no where and start farms and ranches; and then the public wants country living and come out to those now civilized areas and demand that we change?

tyroneweaver said:
Why is it that farmers and ranchers go out in the middle of no where and start farms and ranches; and then the public wants country living and come out to those now civilized areas and demand that we change?
HA !!
Muslims Bought Property In Small Middle Of Nowhere TX
The Intent Was To Build A Mosque
They Demanded The Locals Remove Their Pig Farms
The Locals Said They Salted The Muslim Property With Pig Parts !!

I hope to never suffer the madness that would compel me to forgo cheese.

Don't they make something they call cheese but it really isn't cheese?

Even less so than American Cheese?

If so, I don’t want any part of it. We just some cheese on Saturday:

0205D20B-FC19-4EF4-96DA-921B35311A6C.jpeg 2E81F2AC-193E-4882-8A1F-5CBDB0CF5E78.jpeg 11EA0BE6-C7BD-4231-982C-5D61D2C412E4.jpeg

Forum List

Back