Vegan presidential candidate Crazy Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

I hope to never suffer the madness that would compel me to forgo cheese.

I like a nice salad. But I like it with a nice steak and a baked potato.

You can take that Vegan shit and shove it up Corkers ass.

"You see the planet earth moving towards what is the Standard American Diet. We've seen this massive increase in consumption of meat produced by the industrial animal agriculture industry.

"The tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture (Translation: MEAT) because of environmental impact. It's just not possible."

:wtf:

I see Kamala Harris is not the only Democrat who has been smoking weed!

Evidently 'Spartacus' plans to continue his 'War Against Cow Farts' by banning Americans from...eating meat...or something?!

upload_2019-2-12_14-7-39.jpeg

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cory-booker-this-planet-simply-cant-sustain-people-eating-meat/

i already made a thread on this in Current Events. i'm the king of Cory Booker material.

"You see the planet earth moving towards what is the Standard American Diet. We've seen this massive increase in consumption of meat produced by the industrial animal agriculture industry.

"The tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture (Translation: MEAT) because of environmental impact. It's just not possible."

:wtf:

I see Kamala Harris is not the only Democrat who has been smoking weed!

Evidently 'Spartacus' plans to continue his 'War Against Cow Farts' by banning Americans from...eating meat...or something?!

View attachment 245479

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cory-booker-this-planet-simply-cant-sustain-people-eating-meat/

Trumps getting plenty of fresh meat to eat -

CROW.
'smatter, snowflake? Spartacus even too bat shit crazy for you - had to try to hijack the thread to escape that level of crazy?

:p

Vegan presidential candidate Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

So Democrats can get the Vegan vote and Republicans can get everyone who goes to McDonald’s, Wendy’s Burger King, Arby’s Chick-filet, Outback, Ruth’s Chris, etc., etc
And as one nutritionist recently explained to the paper, Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to “fatigue, megaloblastic anemia, early dementia, increased risk of heart disease, nerve dysfunction, forgetfulness, lack of coordination, and psychiatric disorders.” Veganism is a mental disorder. How else would one want a carrot to taste like a steak/

If we did not eat animals they would soon take over the world and no way could we feed them. Animals eat other animals because it is the way nature planned it. Worldwide veganism would be an environmental disaster.

Vegan is stupid.

Vegetarian is not.

Personally I limit my meat intake. It's fattening and not necessary.

If we did not eat animals they would soon take over the world and no way could we feed them. Animals eat other animals because it is the way nature planned it. Worldwide veganism would be an environmental disaster.
Take over the world?

We GROW them to eat them dumbass

he is correct... the meat industry is not sustainable... Corey is an embarrassing human but his statement here is correct

Take over the world?

We GROW them to eat them dumbass
+
We do not grow all the animals that we eat. Dumbass. There are wild animals around the world eaten by humans. Species eaten vary from bushmeat, antelopes to monkeys, rodents. reptiles and a whole range of invertebrate species including snails, termites and beetles. We cannot grow enough animal meat to feed the entire world. Dumbass

Forum List

Back