Vegan presidential candidate Crazy Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

There is something sneaky about vegans. I wouldn't trust any of them.

Personally I wouldn’t trust someone who sees nothing wrong with unnecessary violence and torturing/killing an animal that means you no harm. :dunno: Most serial killers started off abusing animals.

You reminded me of this…
4-D33-FF12-947-E-4-AA5-AF91-F15-D8-A1-B7-CE3.png

Last edited:

Personally I wouldn’t trust someone who sees nothing wrong with unnecessary violence and torturing/killing an animal that means you no harm. :dunno: Most serial killers started off abusing animals.

You reminded me of this…
No one is torturing or abusing animals. Cats torture.B Wolves eat their kill. Poor deer. Can't those nasty wolves be vegans? Vegans are okay in their place. They just have a very small place.

"You see the planet earth moving towards what is the Standard American Diet. We've seen this massive increase in consumption of meat produced by the industrial animal agriculture industry.

"The tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture (Translation: MEAT) because of environmental impact. It's just not possible."

:wtf:

I see Kamala Harris is not the only Democrat who has been smoking weed!

Evidently 'Spartacus' plans to continue his 'War Against Cow Farts' by banning Americans from...eating meat...or something?!

View attachment 245479

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cory-booker-this-planet-simply-cant-sustain-people-eating-meat/

Booker is absolutely right!

You reminded me of this…
No one is torturing or abusing animals. Cats torture.B Wolves eat their kill. Poor deer. Can't those nasty wolves be vegans? Vegans are okay in their place. They just have a very small place.

You clearly don't know what goes on in the animal industries everyday. I'm sorry, but you are SO wrong. Oh yes they are being abused and essentially tortured. I can prove it to you, but I've got a ton of important things I have to do today, so refuting the ignorant beliefs of someone who doesn't want to hear it is not high on my list of priorities right now. Maybe tonight if I have more time.

As for your other comment about nature, are predatory wild animals always your moral role models?

You reminded me of this…

You clearly don't know what goes on in the animal industries everyday. I'm sorry, but you are SO wrong. Oh yes they are being abused and essentially tortured. I can prove it to you, but I've got a ton of important things I have to do today, so refuting the ignorant beliefs of someone who doesn't want to hear it is not high on my list of priorities right now. Maybe tonight if I have more time.

As for your other comment about nature, are predatory wild animals always your moral role models?
As a matter of fact - yes.

Forum List

Back