Vegan Neighbors Offended By The Smell Of Cooking Meat

You'll probably bring up that "homestead" where they claim to kill "humanely." But if you buy from the grocery store, it almost certainly came from a factory farm, or if you ever eat out at a restaurant, same thing. So are you going to own up to the philosophy of "might makes right"?
You rang Buttercup?

The real dif betwixt us homesteaders and those other sources is, we know what we're putting in our bodies

You're mighty FDA ,CPSC are posioning the population with their right to impose their doctrine(s) of globalist profits prostituting 3rd world labor and sanity standards cloaked in the guise of you're safety

~S~

No they don't as plants do not have nervous systems.

Plants do not feel fear, pain or happiness. Animals do. I can eat a tomato or a squash, or any other fruit or vegetable without killing the entire plant

you are wrong and say so to cover your killing of innocent plants and vegetables. Think of the suffering they go through by evil humans that want to eat them

You are aborting the plants babies
Dont you feel guilty?
No why should I?

I plant all kinds of vegetables in my garden every year and those seeds have a far better chance of surviving than they would wothout me tending to them.

What's the chance that cow you just ate had of surviving?

you are wrong and say so to cover your killing of innocent plants and vegetables. Think of the suffering they go through by evil humans that want to eat them
If you think the encyclopedia Britannica is wrong then maybe you should take it up with them.

Here's a thought, why don't the snowflakes be the one to shut their window? I think that even USMB's own vegans would find this to be completely ridiculous. 🙄

Just saw this thread and coming late to the party, but I am a bit triggered about this sort of thing.

Two guys I love dearly are married and living in New York. I was amused recently when one commented on the Facebook photo of a friend's newly born calf captioned 'aw.' My friend said, "You see 'aw', I see veal." :) His significant other is vegan and often posts photos of his culinary vegan creations.

If those two can get along okay and they have for more than two decades now, I should think neighbors shouldn't be at odds over one being vegan and the other not.

I do get very weary--okay triggered--by very small minorities--some smaller than 1% of the general population--demanding that the rest of the world change its laws, policies, preferences, language, pronouns, its very
culture, to accommodate them.

I prefer to be courteous and kind when I can. But it is the vegan who should close the windows in this case.

so plants dont having feelings?

You are aborting the plants babies
Dont you feel guilty?

b71cd7745a2e8e33f0bcb9ff1c610c40.jpg

a953a336b582a59b442a3b773ab349f0.jpg

No more crazy then you lot claiming animals have rights
Of course they do. Dont be an idiot. They have the same GOD GIVEN rights you do. They have the right to defend their own lives and the lives of their offspring. Just because you take any being's life doesnt mean that isn't an inate right.

Forum List

Back