Veep stakes

How fucking hilarious is it that Trump is best buddies with Christie? Seems Trump's Chumps have forgotten they hate Christie, just because he TOUCHED OBAMA ZOMG!!!

:lol:

The goldfish syndrome is amazing and hilarious to behold.

What with Trump flip flopping on every issue, and being a friend of the Clintons and a Democrat all during the Bush Administration, and being pro-choice up to the 9th month of pregnancy, and calling for Bush's impeachment, and donating to the Clinton Foundation, and funding the DNC Chairman's gubernatorial campaign, and loving on Chris Christie, the Republican Party should change its symbol from this symbol of a long memory:

fxfnyg.jpg

To this:

5fi2z7.jpg

Last edited:
Donnie is just inviting them to the party Friday so his kids won't be the only ones there speaking for him.

Oh please please pick sessions!
Calm down now. You don't want your panties getting too wet.
I am not like you clowns with Clinton I don't even know come this time next week if I'll be supporting Trump I am merely expressing my opinion

Donnie is just inviting them to the party Friday so his kids won't be the only ones there speaking for him.

Yea we know dumbocrats are not fond of family but who better to speak about you than those that know u best?!

I am not like you clowns with Clinton I don't even know come this time next week if I'll be supporting Trump I am merely expressing my opinion

Yea we know dumbocrats are not fond of family but who better to speak about you than those that know u best?!

who better to speak about Trump than those who refuse to be there ..

They don't want to be involved them fuck em they are pissed that the gravy train is coming to an end if trump wins

They don't want to be involved them fuck em they are pissed that the gravy train is coming to an end if trump wins

if by some odd reason Trump wins, the gravy train will just begin.

Oh it can't get any worse and if it continues its going to be for Americans not foreigners

Newt Gingrich, highly paid cheerleader for Fannie and Freddie during the housing bubble.

Trump says Romney is a loser, and yet Trump is vetting a guy who was STOMPED by Romney.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Trump: "I'm very pro-choice. No, wait. I'm pro-choice - I mean pro-life. I'm sorry I'm pro-life. Women who abort should go to prison. I'm so confused and so are you! That's why I am vetting a pro-choice general who I have better words about wars than he does."

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Oh it can't get any worse and if it continues its going to be for Americans not foreigners

Donnie has already said the Muslim ban was just a suggestion ... wait until he drops the WALL back in the suggestion box.

SUCKERS

I would be very surprised if Trump names Christie as his running mate. Trump already has as much of the northeast vote locked up as he is going to get. No point in picking someone from NJ as his VP.

But I find it interesting he is even thinking about Christie since the same people who love Trump hate Christie for touching the black guy in the White House. You'd think Trump's love of Christie would bother them.

Nope!

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm..."

261p5w6.jpg

NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!

NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!
NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT!!!!!

Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

Newt Gingrich earned $1.6 million working for Freddie Mac during the housing bubble.

Here's Newt fellating the GSEs in 2007:

Market-Based Models Are Key to Transforming U.S. Government to a 21st Century Organization - Freddie Mac

"Certainly there is a lot of debate today about the housing GSEs, but I think it is telling that there is strong bipartisan support for maintaining the GSE model in housing. There is not much support for the idea of removing the GSE charters from Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. And I think it's clear why. The housing GSEs have made an important contribution to homeownership and the housing finance system. We have a much more liquid and stable housing finance system than we would have without the GSEs. And making homeownership more accessible and affordable is a policy goal I believe conservatives should embrace. Millions of people have entered the middle class through building wealth in their homes, and there is a lot of evidence that homeownership contributes to stable families and communities. These are results I think conservatives should embrace and want to extend as widely as possible. So while we need to improve the regulation of the GSEs, I would be very cautious about fundamentally changing their role or the model itself."

"I like the GSE model because it provides a more efficient, market-based alternative to taxpayer-funded government programs. It marries private enterprise to a public purpose. We obviously don't want to use GSEs for everything, but there are times when private enterprise alone is not sufficient to achieve a public purpose. I think private enterprise alone is not going to be able to help the Gulf region recover from the hurricanes, and government will not get the job done in a very effective or efficient manner. We should be looking seriously at creating a GSE to help redevelop this region. We should be looking at whether and how the GSE model could help us address the problem of financing health care. I think a GSE for space exploration ought to be seriously considered - I'm convinced that if NASA were a GSE, we probably would be on Mars today."

Like I said, the GOP needs to reflect the memory deficits of its modern day rube base, and change from the elephant, known for a good memory, to a more appropriate symbol:

5fi2z7.jpg

Donnie has already said the Muslim ban was just a suggestion ... wait until he drops the WALL back in the suggestion box.

SUCKERS
Who knows. If he merely gets the wall built and changes our trade policies I would be happy

Forum List

Back