VDare v. NYT

"Diversity can be good in moderation — if what is being brought in is desirable. Most Americans don't mind a little ethnic food, some Asian math whizzes, or a few Mariachi dancers — as long as these trends do not overwhelm the dominant culture."

'Fer sure I do agree i thinks we alls gotta protect and defend the core kulture. Why wheres would we be without all da obeses overweight whities. Why whose would glup down alls da macdondls food. and wheres would we bees without springer and rush and coulter and beck and alls the mega big churches selling salvation for a dallar. I says i cant live without 24 sterotyping all dose other people, scares the bejesus outta me and the missus she almost spilled her beer which was balanced on her tummy when jack falls down. and all da reality shows why rock of love is my favorite i sure do like all those big boops. and sports dudes making millions a dallars while teachers make nuttin is sure a sign we got the right cultural values. dose crazy fans all painted like injuns sure make my heart beat proudly. pordon while i cleans me guns in case der is another revolution. iffin der is more about our kulture youd like to know just ask.'

joe blow is your average culturalee concerned white trash, er i means white man by da way joe is in weight watchers two.

Last edited:
Liberals act as if its our responsibility to welcome and embrace all cultures?

I guess every nation on this earth has a culture, all but one, America?

Liberals are a bunch of self loathing push over sissy's

what dominant culture?

native americans?

oh yeah, right... they got decimated by europeans....

Everyone is a victim of oppression and conquer. The problem is you liberals just pick and choose who are victims, exaggerate the circumstances and demonize who you deem to be the oppressors.

The Native Americans did a good enough job oppressing them selves way before the first European set foot on the "New World"... You really think these Native Americas were a peaceful culture living a hippie lifestyle before Columbus and Cortez sailed across the Atlantic?

what dominant culture?

native americans?

Everyone is a victim of oppression and conquer. The problem is you liberals just pick and choose who are victims, exaggerate the circumstances and demonize who you deem to be the oppressors.

The Native Americans did a good enough job oppressing them selves way before the first European set foot on the "New World"... You really think these Native Americas were a peaceful culture living a hippie lifestyle before Columbus and Cortez sailed across the Atlantic?

Hah! Right. Ask liberals if Indian on Indian killing is OK, and they struggle with it.

As one friend puts it, "it all depends on how far back you set the victim clock."

My British ancestors were dominated by the Romans for a time... reparations from Italy, anyone?

what dominant culture?

native americans?

Hah! Right. Ask liberals if Indian on Indian killing is OK, and they struggle with it.

As one friend puts it, "it all depends on how far back you set the victim clock."

My British ancestors were dominated by the Romans for a time... reparations from Italy, anyone?

I guess Sicilians just dont count as people now? only black folks right?

You just proved you're a less educated idiot.

Dont worry I'm not being partisan, a few lib subscribers to this message board actually have creative arguments, you dont, You're a sheep!

I dont mean to be harsh but how about you learn instead of playing PC trendy politics?

Last edited:
I guess Sicilians just dont count as people now? only black folks right?

You just proved you're a less educated idiot.

Dont worry I'm not being partisan, a few lib subscribers to this message board actually have creative arguments, you dont, You're a sheep!

I dont mean to be harsh but how about you learn instead of playing PC trendy politics?

what are you talking about? seriously. was there a coherant thought there...somewhere? anywhere?

Most people don't take the New York Times seriously except for Leftist Wingnuts. However, our country is now ruled by Liberals, so perhaps they'll make sure extremist organizations get equal reporting time using the Fairness Doctrine. It's a dark time for the US when one group has power. I hope we survive.

Forum List

Back