Vaccines are safe

China is about to have 135million retirees. So yeah, they need to pare down their own population.

The succeeded and also able to destroy Trump at the same time.

Without the bioweapon the Democrats would have never had the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Now they have their man in the White House.

The succeeded and also able to destroy Trump at the same time.

Without the bioweapon the Democrats would have never had the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Now they have their man in the White House.
Their "man"?

Their walking corpse

??? Wow. That's pretty fucked up.

The problem is that we're so drunk on partisanship that every. single. fucking. thing. turns into a pissing match between Ds and Rs. Even while our country goes down the shitter. Even while thousands die from COVID.
If you don't like 'criminal' then how about 'irrational', as you seem to be suggesting.

I realized something the other day.

All the meds I've been prescribed by my Doctors over my lifetime................
All the over the counter drugs I've used over my lifetime..................

Have all stipulated the SAME thing...........

IF YOU EXPERIENCE SIDE EFFECTS, STOP TAKING THIS MEDICATION/DRUG!

But............

The MORE side effects people experience with the COVID "vaccines", the HARDER and more AGGRESSIVE the government pushes them onto people!!!

And WHERE is the list of side effects from these "vaccines"???? They are not posted anywhere for anybody to see when going to get the jab, much less TOLD about them by the trained monkeys giving out the jabs!!!
I've heard/read some of the side effects, which are pretty standard. the more serious stuff that is on the rise is down played or dismissed a very small percentage. Yet any percentage of positive cases or hospitalizations are bull horned with sketchy additional information.

It's all about the bucks and business as usual.

TheDefiantOne said:
A poor and misleading analogy for several reasons:

1 - people who had Covid and recovered do NOT need an experimental gene therapy.
2 - the PCR & RT-PCR test are NOT designed to detect infections in people.
3 - the current medical leadership has NEVER publicly looked into alternative treatment or preventatives. Treatment before critical ventalation has never been fully made public.
4 - Serious pre-conditions are incorrectly lumped in with Covid, especially in cases of death (see #3).
5 - Medical decisions made in desperation is not good medicine. Insipidly stubborn adherence to those decisions despite later or current contrary information is not good medicine.

krichton said:
1 - Wrong
2 - Wrong
3 - Wrong
4 - Wrong
5 - Wrong

Ok, go ahead. Post your "documented facts." I can't wait to hear more of your nutter conspiracy theories.
Spoken like the willfully ignorant so fearful of contrary information. But hope springs eternal. Please read carefully and comprehensively.

Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?​

3. Complementary and alternative medicines use in COVID-19: A global perspective on practice, policy and research

4. CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

You get the vaccine once, you don't continue taking it like a drug. The list of possible side effects were made known before and after the vaccines were approved for emergency use. It's time to start reading something other than facebook memes for information.

Then whats with the push for continuing to GET these "vaccine" shots? Not once, not twice, not three times, but four and more? And NOW they want you to take a COVID pill on top of that? And postulating that people will have to continue these for their lifetime?????

Sure sounds like a continuing drug to me!!!

I don't "do" facebook or twitter or any other bullshit like that. I can think for myself.
YOU on the other hand, might want to pull your head out of your ass. But then again, thats how you types live........blind, deaf, and dumb.

Then whats with the push for continuing to GET these "vaccine" shots? Not once, not twice, not three times, but four and more? And NOW they want you to take a COVID pill on top of that? And postulating that people will have to continue these for their lifetime?????

Sure sounds like a continuing drug to me!!!

I don't "do" facebook or twitter or any other bullshit like that. I can think for myself.
YOU on the other hand, might want to pull your head out of your ass. But then again, thats how you types live........blind, deaf, and dumb.

Maybe that's your problem, thinking for yourself. It's how you're coming up with all these dumb and paranoid thoughts that there's some entity out there is pushing you to get the vaccine twice, thrice and even four times, and with a pill that doesn't even exist yet.

Spoken like the willfully ignorant so fearful of contrary information. But hope springs eternal. Please read carefully and comprehensively.

Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?​

3. Complementary and alternative medicines use in COVID-19: A global perspective on practice, policy and research

4. CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

1. Where in this article does it claim for a fact that vaccines = gene therapy? That was your claim remember. Show me that part, i want to see proof of this. :laugh:
2. Debunked here PolitiFact - COVID-19 tests are not ‘scientifically meaningless’.
3. When you catch covid please go inhale some herbal incense instead of taking monoclonal antibodies, which if you hadn't guessed it, is a treatment for covid, which the government is firmly behind.
4. That's his opinion. Where is actual evidence of this happening? Show me that. The hospital would literally need to get all the doctors and nurses in on the scam, so there must be a trail. There has to be proof, right, right?!?
5. You didn't provide an answer to #5.

Vaccines are NOT safe for Trump's supporters and masks are useless for them too.

While Biden supporters are convinced that vaccines are safe and masks are a useful precaution. Why belabour the question any longer?

Vaccines are NOT safe for Trump's supporters and masks are useless for them too.

While Biden supporters are convinced that vaccines are safe and masks are a useful precaution. Why belabour the question any longer?
Not that simple. Many believe that once you have the antibodies from surviving COVID the vaccine is superfluous.

Not that simple. Many believe that once you have the antibodies from surviving COVID the vaccine is superfluous.
That could be true but America will blow past a million and more deaths before that point is reached, judging by experience in some red states.

Trump has to own the vaccine denial side and will also have to own the deaths of the unvaccinated.

Trump's gamble is in the chance that Covid is defeated and I'm predicting that it will continue at some serious level for the foreseeable future. Herd immunity almost certainly won't stop the new strains.
Politics aside, I think the world is in very big trouble. Medical professionals are holding back their opinions for good reasons.

That could be true but America will blow past a million and more deaths before that point is reached, judging by experience in some red states.

Trump has to own the vaccine denial side and will also have to own the deaths of the unvaccinated.

Trump's gamble is in the chance that Covid is defeated and I'm predicting that it will continue at some serious level for the foreseeable future. Herd immunity almost certainly won't stop the new strains.
Politics aside, I think the world is in very big trouble. Medical professionals are holding back their opinions for good reasons.
It only kills the fat and sick. It’s natures way.

Maybe that's your problem, thinking for yourself. It's how you're coming up with all these dumb and paranoid thoughts that there's some entity out there is pushing you to get the vaccine twice, thrice and even four times, and with a pill that doesn't even exist yet.

You might want to talk to your God, Fauci then. He claims there is a pill. And Merck has been trying to push it through and get FDA approval to sell it.

Once again...........stop talking outta your ass..........you keep blowing shit everywhere!!!

1. Where in this article does it claim for a fact that vaccines = gene therapy? That was your claim remember. Show me that part, i want to see proof of this. :laugh:
2. Debunked here PolitiFact - COVID-19 tests are not ‘scientifically meaningless’.
3. When you catch covid please go inhale some herbal incense instead of taking monoclonal antibodies, which if you hadn't guessed it, is a treatment for covid, which the government is firmly behind.
4. That's his opinion. Where is actual evidence of this happening? Show me that. The hospital would literally need to get all the doctors and nurses in on the scam, so there must be a trail. There has to be proof, right, right?!?
5. You didn't provide an answer to #5.
1. Sure thing .... then you can stop stalling and concede the original point of the previous article in #1. For your education COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy - SWFI

COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy​

Posted on 01/25/2021

2. GMAFB! The man who invented the test and won a Nobel Peace Prize for it TOLD you that it's not the diagnostic tool that its wrongly being used for ... that was true with Fauci and HIV=AIDS, and it's true now with Covid. The CDC just keeps parroting what the government, FDA and Big Pharma want to hear. And also FYI: the status quo still hedges their bets despite contrary evidence

It's Not Just The View: Here’s How Common False-Positive Results Are With Rapid COVID-19 Tests​

www.self.com/story/the-view-how-common-false-positive-covid-19-tests

3. When you stop babbling like a fool, please read the article carefully and comprehensively, which should explain your exaggerated confidence in name dropping to bolster your attempt to debunk what you're obviously ignorant of.

4. So one of the establishment heads is okay until he tells you something you don't want to hear, and suddenly it's just an "opinion".
Here, for your education (note the documentation in the article):

Astonishing Spike In Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage As Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

5. It's an observation/opinion, my chuckling friend....apropos to the information here, of which no doubt you'll bend over backwards to deny or blow smoke about. Carry on.

You might want to talk to your God, Fauci then. He claims there is a pill. And Merck has been trying to push it through and get FDA approval to sell it.

Once again...........stop talking outta your ass..........you keep blowing shit everywhere!!!

There is one in development. It's a potential antiviral treatment, but no one is "pushing" it. You either take it when you catch covid or you choose to end up on a vent. I can guarantee 1000% you'll take it if the other option is death. That's how flimsy your convictions are. The moment you end up in the ICU that's when all the pretense and antivax conspiracy theories just magically melts away. Then all of a sudden ya'll are like, give me the vax now!! In fauci i trust! :laugh: :laugh:

It only kills the fat and sick. It’s natures way.
There's some partial truth in that.
Revise it to include elderly, pregnant women, and some others, and qualify it with 'Americans' and you'll have your talking point.

But will you still be able to own your talking point?

Forum List

Back