Vaccines are safe

1. Yeah, that's the party line....however, you do know that the powers that be are saying you need "boosters", right. That repeating an introduction of synthetic genetic material into your system. Now, stop laughing and THINK....what are the long term effects of synthetically spiking parts of your DNA strand over periods of time? Guess what, THEY DON'T KNOW! Hence the concern.....for your education Study: MRNA Vaccine May Cause ‘Tragic And Even Catastrophic’ Side Effects

2. THINK, you damned fool, THINK! The ORIGINAL PCR test was NOT designed to diagnose disease. Period. That is why you had a plague of false positive/negatives initially. But rather than admit such, the powers that be tweak out a rapid version of the test...and are plagued with the same problem. So now the "logic" is TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT...or in this case, two wrong tests make a pretty good guess. Please explain to us all how tests that were never designed to be a diagnostic tool and are plagued with inaccurate results have a 97% accuracy rate? Are you fucking kidding me? You believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you can have cheap! But as you did previously, you'll just ignore what you don't like and parrot talking dubious talking points.

3. See #2 here. Unlike you, I do read...carefully and comprehensively...which is why I don't make asinine statements like you do. THINK, you chuckling chowderhead, THINK! If the test to diagnose your ailment is severely flawed, then your treatment is severely flawed, and your conclusions are severely flawed. In order to accept the status quo, one just has to be as proudly willfully ignorant as you. I, and a growing number of others, just won't do that.

4. Nice try, chuckles. Since you can't logically and factually disprove what's linked, you make the dubious claim that unless every hospital in America is accounted for, the evidence is invalid. Ever stop and think that goes both ways, chuckles? Because Fauci & company sure as hell are hoping you parrots don't realize that is precisely what you are doing...and then they tell you to ignore any contrary information/facts and accept their predictions as concrete certainty.
The CDC had no problem with VAERS for a long time, until the information coming in didn't jibe with the agenda of management. Now suddenly they're invalid. So, does that make ALL PREVIOUS usage of their information by the CDC invalid as well? Hmmm, bit a conundrum that. But I'm sure you'll think up some excuse or create some convoluted "logic" to save the day.

Laugh, clown, laugh.

1. No.... It's science. The real kind, not the fake junk science that antivaxxers often preach like what you're doing right now. The scientist in that blog you cited, Stephanie Seneff is not even a doctor, virologist, nor an epidemiologist, or even a biologist. She has degrees in computer science and does not conduct any lab experiments whatsoever, but the idiot right wing has latched onto this woman and her out of this world quack theories, which are notjust confined to vaccines, because it suits their narrative.

2 & 3. Debunked. The inventor of PCR never said it wasn’t designed to detect infectious diseases - Full Fact This is too easy.

4. Umm, what evidence? Show me right now all the doctors and hospitals falsely claiming covid deaths or gtfo of this conversation. I'll patiently wait for it.

In the meantime, this is what Redfield said in reference to the possibility of inflated covid death cases, which you yourself linked to. “In our national health statistics group here in Hyattsville, we review all those death certificates, so I think it's probably less operable in the cause of death. Although I won't say it’s not some cases. He opined that there could be a possibility of it happening in some cases, but even he says it's unlikely. So much for your claim you "read carefully and comprehensively." In either case, is this proof? Is this somehow "evidence" that it's actually happening in "some cases? Anyone who says yes is completely full of shit. Even the claim that hospitals are incentivized to report covid deaths is comical. The cost of covid treatment is astronomical. You can leave the hospital after a month in the ICU on a ventilator and get half million dollar bill. Receiving an extra 13k from the government for a few covid deaths at your hospital is not just peanuts, but a hospital caught doing something like this could lose federal funding and go completely under, and for what exactly? If 100 covid patients die at their hospital that's 130k they receive from the government. That's equivalent to maybe 10 days in the ICU that they can bill a single patient. And absolutely none of this even takes into account all the doctors and possibly nurses you'd need to bring in to make the scam work. What precisely do they get out of this? They could lose their job and possibly even go to jail so the hospital can make a pitiful 13k per dead patient? It literally takes 2 seconds to tear apart nutter antivaxxer logic. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. No.... It's science. The real kind, not the fake junk science that antivaxxers often preach like what you're doing right now. The scientist in that blog you cited, Stephanie Seneff is not even a doctor, virologist, nor an epidemiologist, or even a biologist. She has degrees in computer science and does not conduct any lab experiments whatsoever, but the idiot right wing has latched onto this woman and her out of this world quack theories, which are notjust confined to vaccines, because it suits their narrative.

2 & 3. Debunked. The inventor of PCR never said it wasn’t designed to detect infectious diseases - Full Fact This is too easy.

4. Umm, what evidence? Show me right now all the doctors and hospitals falsely claiming covid deaths or gtfo of this conversation. I'll patiently wait for it.

In the meantime, this is what Redfield said in reference to the possibility of inflated covid death cases, which you yourself linked to. “In our national health statistics group here in Hyattsville, we review all those death certificates, so I think it's probably less operable in the cause of death. Although I won't say it’s not some cases. He opined that there could be a possibility of it happening in some cases, but even he says it's unlikely. So much for your claim you "read carefully and comprehensively." In either case, is this proof? Is this somehow "evidence" that it's actually happening in "some cases? Anyone who says yes is completely full of shit. Even the claim that hospitals are incentivized to report covid deaths is comical. The cost of covid treatment is astronomical. You can leave the hospital after a month in the ICU on a ventilator and get half million dollar bill. Receiving an extra 13k from the government for a few covid deaths at your hospital is not just peanuts, but a hospital caught doing something like this could lose federal funding and go completely under, and for what exactly? If 100 covid patients die at their hospital that's 130k they receive from the government. That's equivalent to maybe 10 days in the ICU that they can bill a single patient. And absolutely none of this even takes into account all the doctors and possibly nurses you'd need to bring in to make the scam work. What precisely do they get out of this? They could lose their job and possibly even go to jail so the hospital can make a pitiful 13k per dead patient? It literally takes 2 seconds to tear apart nutter antivaxxer logic. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Tear this apart, leftist. Why do they not differentiate between those with natural immunity and those who never had covid?

Hmmmmm?

Emojis are for children.

If the Vax krap they are pushing were really beneficial, the gurus pushing it would not be exempt from liability for the suffering and death they are causing. On top of that they would no be using false tests and statistics.

TheDefiantOne said:
1. Yeah, that's the party line....however, you do know that the powers that be are saying you need "boosters", right. That repeating an introduction of synthetic genetic material into your system. Now, stop laughing and THINK....what are the long term effects of synthetically spiking parts of your DNA strand over periods of time? Guess what, THEY DON'T KNOW! Hence the concern.....for your education Study: MRNA Vaccine May Cause ‘Tragic And Even Catastrophic’ Side Effects

2. THINK, you damned fool, THINK! The ORIGINAL PCR test was NOT designed to diagnose disease. Period. That is why you had a plague of false positive/negatives initially. But rather than admit such, the powers that be tweak out a rapid version of the test...and are plagued with the same problem. So now the "logic" is TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT...or in this case, two wrong tests make a pretty good guess. Please explain to us all how tests that were never designed to be a diagnostic tool and are plagued with inaccurate results have a 97% accuracy rate? Are you fucking kidding me? You believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you can have cheap! But as you did previously, you'll just ignore what you don't like and parrot talking dubious talking points.

3. See #2 here. Unlike you, I do read...carefully and comprehensively...which is why I don't make asinine statements like you do. THINK, you chuckling chowderhead, THINK! If the test to diagnose your ailment is severely flawed, then your treatment is severely flawed, and your conclusions are severely flawed. In order to accept the status quo, one just has to be as proudly willfully ignorant as you. I, and a growing number of others, just won't do that.

4. Nice try, chuckles. Since you can't logically and factually disprove what's linked, you make the dubious claim that unless every hospital in America is accounted for, the evidence is invalid. Ever stop and think that goes both ways, chuckles? Because Fauci & company sure as hell are hoping you parrots don't realize that is precisely what you are doing...and then they tell you to ignore any contrary information/facts and accept their predictions as concrete certainty.
The CDC had no problem with VAERS for a long time, until the information coming in didn't jibe with the agenda of management. Now suddenly they're invalid. So, does that make ALL PREVIOUS usage of their information by the CDC invalid as well? Hmmm, bit a conundrum that. But I'm sure you'll think up some excuse or create some convoluted "logic" to save the day.

Laugh, clown, laugh.

1. As the reader can see, our chuckling corporate parrot just repeats his previous assertion and ignores everything in my response. Worse, he stupidly tries to attribute the content of my link solely to the writer, not as what is being reported/written about. Had he actually FOLLOWED THE LINK WITHIN THE ARTICLE, HE WOULD HAVE COME ACROSS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTED ARTICLE, THE REFERENCES BEING SEVERAL PAGES LONG View of Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 This is why the initial link is a summary...and why wonks like our chuckling friend here should learn to read carefully and comprehensively. And the question still remains....how can the "vaccine" pushers make such dubious claims of safety when there is no long term effects study for all shots being required? Once one reads ALL the evidence, that claim is dubious at best, dangerous at most.

2. :eusa_doh:From the late Dr. Mullis....just substitute Covid for HIV. LISTEN CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY:

3. PLEASE SEE THE PREVIOUS #4 RESPONSE. Seems you're a 1 trick pony that is SO predictable, as I said.

4. :icon_rolleyes: And yet... COVID-19 Government, Reimbursement & Regulatory Updates

Put it all together and correlate with #1-3 and once again you come off as hysterical clown.

1. As the reader can see, our chuckling corporate parrot just repeats his previous assertion and ignores everything in my response. Worse, he stupidly tries to attribute the content of my link solely to the writer, not as what is being reported/written about. Had he actually FOLLOWED THE LINK WITHIN THE ARTICLE, HE WOULD HAVE COME ACROSS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTED ARTICLE, THE REFERENCES BEING SEVERAL PAGES LONG View of Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 This is why the initial link is a summary...and why wonks like our chuckling friend here should learn to read carefully and comprehensively. And the question still remains....how can the "vaccine" pushers make such dubious claims of safety when there is no long term effects study for all shots being required? Once one reads ALL the evidence, that claim is dubious at best, dangerous at most.

2. :eusa_doh:From the late Dr. Mullis....just substitute Covid for HIV. LISTEN CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY:

3. PLEASE SEE THE PREVIOUS #4 RESPONSE. Seems you're a 1 trick pony that is SO predictable, as I said.

4. :icon_rolleyes: And yet on a national scale... COVID-19 Government, Reimbursement & Regulatory Updates

Put it all together and correlate with #1-3 and once again you come off as hysterical clown.

4. :icon_rolleyes: And yet... COVID-19 Government, Reimbursement & Regulatory Updates

1. Stephanie Seneff is the author of the very thing you linked to. Her name is on it and she is the quack i am speaking of who came up with that quack theory. Something that should have been painfully obvious, when i stated her full name previously. This is proof you don't even read any of the things you link on here. For some reason, antivax nutters LOVE listening to ppl who have ZERO expertise in any field that has to do with viruses or vaccinology. All you care about is that they're antivax. As long as that one prerequisite is satisfied then you'll take the word of a garbage man over a scientist who has spent their entire career studying viruses.

2. I listened to what he said and you are completely hearing what you want to hear. Nothing in what he said suggests the PCR test is meaningless or anything you previously claimed, at all. I direct you to this article here which not only factchecks that very video, but all the other antivax nutter nonsense surrounding Mullis and PCR testing. The BS you're parroting is being spoon fed to you and all the antivax sheep out there, and then it's get vomited out in places like this message board and other places after it's already made it's rounds through social media.

4. Hospitals receive extra funding for medicare patients with covid. That's a fact. What's not a fact is that hospitals are falsely reporting covid deaths in order to receive that extra funding. Even your own links say there's zero evidence of this happening, and I was asking for that very same evidence over and over from you. That's a reoccurring theme in all your posts. Why not simply admit you don't have a shits worth of evidence and this, along pcr and everything else you've been spewing is just one wacky conspiracy theory after another and nothing more?

TheDefiantOne said:

Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators

Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients with COVID-19, but a senator who first said that says he doesn't think the system is being gamed.
www.usatoday.com
www.theatlantic.com

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning

A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.
www.theatlantic.com
www.theatlantic.com
1. Stephanie Seneff is the author of the very thing you linked to. Her name is on it and she is the quack i am speaking of who came up with that quack theory. Something that should have been painfully obvious, when i stated her full name previously. This is proof you don't even read any of the things you link on here. For some reason, antivax nutters LOVE listening to ppl who have ZERO expertise in any field that has to do with viruses or vaccinology. All you care about is that they're antivax. As long as that one prerequisite is satisfied then you'll take the word of a garbage man over a scientist who has spent their entire career studying viruses.

2. I listened to what he said and you are completely hearing what you want to hear. Nothing in what he said suggests the PCR test is meaningless or anything you previously claimed, at all. I direct you to this article here which not only factchecks that very video, but all the other antivax nutter nonsense surrounding Mullis and PCR testing. The BS you're parroting is being spoon fed to you and all the antivax sheep out there, and then it's get vomited out in places like this message board and other places after it's already made it's rounds through social media.

4. Hospitals receive extra funding for medicare patients with covid. That's a fact. What's not a fact is that hospitals are falsely reporting covid deaths in order to receive that extra funding. Even your own links say there's zero evidence of this happening, and I was asking for that very same evidence over and over from you. That's a reoccurring theme in all your posts. Why not simply admit you don't have a shits worth of evidence and this, along pcr and everything else you've been spewing is just one wacky conspiracy theory after another and nothing more?
1. Seems parroting/expanding on your previous babble and ignoring all else is your forte. AGAIN, the article is NOT the author's opinion, as she has SUBSTANTIAL DOCUMENTATION of it's focus, of which that I posted ( a link contained within the original article). Clearly, you seem desperate to ignore the content of an article in favor of attacking the author....you do this because you cannot logically or factually disprove or dismiss the content. Also, lying about what is posted does you little good, as any reader with a high school G.E.D. can see your folly (don't waste the readers time asking about what you lied about, as the chronology of the posts shows it plain.

2. Three poignant quotes from the late Dr. Mullis: "The man (Fauci) thinks you can take a blood sample and stick it in an electron microscope and if it’s got a virus in there, you will know it. He doesn’t understand electron microscopy and he doesn’t understand medicine.

...with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody ....it doesn't tell you if you're sick."

Now I posted that if you substitute (note the word, not used by the dubious posts your link carries on about) Covid for HIV, you have the same generic mindset with Fauci at helm MISUSING Mullis' process. A matter of fact, a matter of history. If you had listen to the entire video, which you didn't and instead ran to a link you favored...you would have noted how Mullis explains how his process amplifies molecules to see them better...a good tool to make genetic tracks in the human question...but it DOES NOT mean that the person your blood sample comes from is sick or will get sick. Also, your linked article essentially parrots the party line about how to compensate for the inaccuracies of PCR for it's current usage....which contradicts the CDC, NIH, etc., articles previously I linked. It all boils down to a misuse of a process that the inventor explains was not accurate for the what it was (HIV=AIDS) being used for. So why suddenly is it different now (COVID-19 detection) when the exact same process is being used with a constant of false positive/negative results?

4. Once again, you don't comprehend what you read, as I NEVER stated intentional fraud (copy/paste it if I did).....if the doctors are using a test that has false positives to determine treatment, and they are given the official permission to for go the possibility of pre-conditioned caused death NOT tied to that Covid positive reading, then they jolly well are going to get more cash. From the article:

- Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.
- Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.”
- We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE. Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

Understand now, my chuckling clown? The very system parameters for treatment of this disease lends to bad science and bad medical practice....with financial incentive waiting in the wings. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Carry on.

Last edited:
Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned? COVID19 rarely impacts children so why are we pushing vaccines on them when we don’t quite know everything yet?

death-syringe-isolated-white-background-92033644.jpg

Forum List

Back