Vaccines are safe

There's some partial truth in that.
Revise it to include elderly, pregnant women, and some others, and qualify it with 'Americans' and you'll have your talking point.

But will you still be able to own your talking point?
So it kills Americans in India and China? That is where the majority of the deaths are. It kills the sick and fat. Elderly generally have some underlying conditions. Survival of the Fittest.

So it kills Americans in India and China? That is where the majority of the deaths are. It kills the sick and fat. Elderly generally have some underlying conditions. Survival of the Fittest.
Certainly not in large numbers in China but in dense populations such as India. Maybe America should change political attitudes and strive for China's success?

Freedom is not rejecting vaccines and other precautionary measures, it comes when the pandemic is defeated.

If you're trying to impress on me that you believe the unfit are expendable Americans then you need not continue to try. I've accepted your talking point and your attitude.

1. Sure thing .... then you can stop stalling and concede the original point of the previous article in #1. For your education COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy - SWFI

COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy​

Posted on 01/25/2021

2. GMAFB! The man who invented the test and won a Nobel Peace Prize for it TOLD you that it's not the diagnostic tool that its wrongly being used for ... that was true with Fauci and HIV=AIDS, and it's true now with Covid. The CDC just keeps parroting what the government, FDA and Big Pharma want to hear. And also FYI: the status quo still hedges their bets despite contrary evidence

It's Not Just The View: Here’s How Common False-Positive Results Are With Rapid COVID-19 Tests​

www.self.com/story/the-view-how-common-false-positive-covid-19-tests

3. When you stop babbling like a fool, please read the article carefully and comprehensively, which should explain your exaggerated confidence in name dropping to bolster your attempt to debunk what you're obviously ignorant of.

4. So one of the establishment heads is okay until he tells you something you don't want to hear, and suddenly it's just an "opinion".
Here, for your education (note the documentation in the article):

Astonishing Spike In Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage As Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

5. It's an observation/opinion, my chuckling friend....apropos to the information here, of which no doubt you'll bend over backwards to deny or blow smoke about. Carry on.

1. Debunked. It doesn't matter how many antivax and conspiracy theory sites you throw out there. It's all antivax nutter nonsense. Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes Chance That COVID-19 Vaccines Are Gene Therapy? 'Zero'

2. LOL. Your linked article specifically says rapid tests are unreliable, which is pretty much a known fact. No one is disputing this. It's why they're called "rapid tests" and confirmation with PCR is recommended. PCR tests are 97.2% accurate! Anyone claiming a 97.2% accuracy for a test is "meaningless" is a complete moron. You might fit this profile.

3. Funny how you want me to read the article when you don't even read what you link. Saying rapid tests can give back false positives is like pointing out the sky is blue. Congratulations. That is far and away from claiming that ALL covid tests are meaningless including the super accurate PCR.

4. But where is the evidence? Where is the proof that this is actually happening? You claim to have documented facts. Facts require evidence and proof. Where is it? Show me proof of all the hospitals, doctors, nurses all in on the covid death reporting scam. I'll wait.

VAERS requires that all adverse events and deaths be reported to them following vaccination and anyone can do it, including the patient themself. Because the vaccines were only approved under emergency use the criteria for reporting was broadly expanded and does not require a direct link to the vaccines. They just want as much reporting as possible in order to establish any pattern of unusual or irregular adverse events. Claiming the amount of deaths on there is a result of the vaccine is very very dumb when there is zero evidencr of this. It shows you are willfully ignorant of facts because it serves your narrative. Something you've demonstrated quite well in this entire exchange. The fact that there were only 8,000 deaths reported over 9 months is quite astounding when one considers that in any normal year 7-8,000 ppl die per day in the US. This is why conspiracy theorists have moved away from this silly number and started claiming millions of vaccine deaths. You might want to look into that for your next post.

Last edited:
Certainly not in large numbers in China but in dense populations such as India. Maybe America should change political attitudes and strive for China's success?

Freedom is not rejecting vaccines and other precautionary measures, it comes when the pandemic is defeated.

If you're trying to impress on me that you believe the unfit are expendable Americans then you need not continue to try. I've accepted your talking point and your attitude.
If you believe China and their numbers you're gullible. Impress you? I am giving you my POV. Vaccines aren't 100% foolproof but they work and I agree people should get vaccinated. Not sure what your talking point is? Do you have one?

Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned? COVID19 rarely impacts children so why are we pushing vaccines on them when we don’t quite know everything yet?

Openly accepting medical advice from someone named 'Azog' is not a normal act for a terrestrial being.

If you believe China and their numbers you're gullible.
I believe China's numbers and their success is reflected by some other Asian countries, due to attitudes.
Impress you?
No, I said 'impress upon me' and that's different.
I am giving you my POV. Vaccines aren't 100% foolproof but they work and I agree people should get vaccinated. Not sure what your talking point is? Do you have one?
You suggested 'survival of the fittest' and I reject that kind of attitude. But if you're not going to stand with your opinion and own it then we have little on which to disagree.

If you are still intent on promoting that opinion or any other opinion that I disagree with then I'll let you know if I catch it.

Here's something to back up my comment on Asian countries doing better on Covid.

You'll note that it's making the comparison to America' poor performance too. If you disagree then we have another contrary talking point to pursue.

Would you say that China's better experience is due to government response or more due to attitudes of the population? I'll suggest both but still lean more toward the latter.

I believe China's numbers and their success is reflected by some other Asian countries, due to attitudes.

No, I said 'impress upon me' and that's different.

You suggested 'survival of the fittest' and I reject that kind of attitude. But if you're not going to stand with your opinion and own it then we have little on which to disagree.

If you are still intent on promoting that opinion or any other opinion that I disagree with then I'll let you know if I catch it.

Here's something to back up my comment on Asian countries doing better on Covid.

You'll note that it's making the comparison to America' poor performance too. If you disagree then we have another contrary talking point to pursue.

Would you say that China's better experience is due to government response or more due to attitudes of the population? I'll suggest both but still lean more toward the latter.
You believe China. Our discussion is over. Gullible people amuse me but not enough to have an intelligent debate. India, I do believe.

Openly accepting medical advice from someone named 'Azog' is not a normal act for a terrestrial being.
Oppose him with substance, not personal insults. There is plenty to oppose if he stands his ground on his attitude of 'survival of the fittest'.

You believe China. Our discussion is over. Gullible people amuse me but not enough to have an intelligent debate.
If you are choosing to just ignore the link I provided that offers an explanation on why China and some other Asian countries have had a better experience with Covid, I'm just fine with that.

However, it's a surprise because that's not been your character to cut off debate when it's still productive.

Oppose him with substance, not personal insults. There is plenty to oppose if he stands his ground on his attitude of 'survival of the fittest'.
That is my attitude. Name one NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL player who has died from COVID-19.

If you are choosing to just ignore the link I provided that offers an explanation on why China and some other Asian countries have had a better experience with Covid, I'm just fine with that.

However, it's a surprise because that's not been your character to cut off debate when it's still productive.
You cannot lump China with Japan and South Korea. That is preposterous. Why? Because the people look similar?

You cannot lump China with Japan and South Korea. That is preposterous. Why? Because the people look similar?
The link provides an explanation for why China and other Asian countries did better than America and most Western countries.

If you can't refute it with evidence to the contrary then I guess you've abandoned your opinion.

I probably put it to you too directly, when I should have walked you into it more cautiously. There is no possibility of you ever being able to agree on China's success being stood up against America's failure with the Covid virus.

Can you at least accept that China's attitude was ensuring that their population survived Covid, and that is much different than an attitude of 'survival of the fittest' or the 'herd immunity' that you've also promoted?

Fwiw, both of your suggestions could turn out to be the correct approach, given enough time! Yours aren't inconsistent with the pro-Trump attitudes. Even though there's waning confidence by the Trump supporters in the face of America's experience.

Per capita wise, China may be looking forward to something on the order of 4 to 5 million deaths as related to America's experience so far.

TheDefiantOne said:
1. Sure thing .... then you can stop stalling and concede the original point of the previous article in #1. For your education COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy - SWFI

COVID mRNA Vaccines are a Form of Gene Therapy​

Posted on 01/25/2021

2. GMAFB! The man who invented the test and won a Nobel Peace Prize for it TOLD you that it's not the diagnostic tool that its wrongly being used for ... that was true with Fauci and HIV=AIDS, and it's true now with Covid. The CDC just keeps parroting what the government, FDA and Big Pharma want to hear. And also FYI: the status quo still hedges their bets despite contrary evidence

It's Not Just The View: Here’s How Common False-Positive Results Are With Rapid COVID-19 Tests​

www.self.com/story/the-view-how-common-false-positive-covid-19-tests

3. When you stop babbling like a fool, please read the article carefully and comprehensively, which should explain your exaggerated confidence in name dropping to bolster your attempt to debunk what you're obviously ignorant of.

4. So one of the establishment heads is okay until he tells you something you don't want to hear, and suddenly it's just an "opinion".
Here, for your education (note the documentation in the article):

Astonishing Spike In Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage As Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone​

www.citizensjournal.us

Astonishing Spike In Post-Vaccine Deaths Gets No Media Coverage As Over 2,000 Reported THIS WEEK Alone

by Megan Redshaw VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, inclu
www.citizensjournal.us
www.citizensjournal.us
5. It's an observation/opinion, my chuckling friend....apropos to the information here, of which no doubt you'll bend over backwards to deny or blow smoke about. Carry on.

1. Debunked. It doesn't matter how many antivax and conspiracy theory sites you throw out there. It's all antivax nutter nonsense. Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes Chance That COVID-19 Vaccines Are Gene Therapy? 'Zero'

2. LOL. Your linked article specifically says rapid tests are unreliable, which is pretty much a known fact. No one is disputing this. It's why they're called "rapid tests" and confirmation with PCR is recommended. PCR tests are 97.2% accurate! Anyone claiming a 97.2% accuracy for a test is "meaningless" is a complete moron. You might fit this profile.

3. Funny how you want me to read the article when you don't even read what you link. Saying rapid tests can give back false positives is like pointing out the sky is blue. Congratulations. That is far and away from claiming that ALL covid tests are meaningless including the super accurate PCR.

4. But where is the evidence? Where is the proof that this is actually happening? You claim to have documented facts. Facts require evidence and proof. Where is it? Show me proof of all the hospitals, doctors, nurses all in on the covid death reporting scam. I'll wait.

VAERS requires that all adverse events and deaths be reported to them following vaccination and anyone can do it, including the patient themself. Because the vaccines were only approved under emergency use the criteria for reporting was broadly expanded and does not require a direct link to the vaccines. They just want as much reporting as possible in order to establish any pattern of unusual or irregular adverse events. Claiming the amount of deaths on there is a result of the vaccine is very very dumb when there is zero evidencr of this. It shows you are willfully ignorant of facts because it serves your narrative. Something you've demonstrated quite well in this entire exchange. The fact that there were only 8,000 deaths reported over 9 months is quite astounding when one considers that in any normal year 7-8,000 ppl die per day in the US. This is why conspiracy theorists have moved away from this silly number and started claiming millions of vaccine deaths. You might want to look into that for your next post.

1. Yeah, that's the party line....however, you do know that the powers that be are saying you need "boosters", right. That repeating an introduction of synthetic genetic material into your system. Now, stop laughing and THINK....what are the long term effects of synthetically spiking parts of your DNA strand over periods of time? Guess what, THEY DON'T KNOW! Hence the concern.....for your education Study: MRNA Vaccine May Cause ‘Tragic And Even Catastrophic’ Side Effects

2. THINK, you damned fool, THINK! The ORIGINAL PCR test was NOT designed to diagnose disease. Period. That is why you had a plague of false positive/negatives initially. But rather than admit such, the powers that be tweak out a rapid version of the test...and are plagued with the same problem. So now the "logic" is TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT...or in this case, two wrong tests make a pretty good guess. Please explain to us all how tests that were never designed to be a diagnostic tool and are plagued with inaccurate results have a 97% accuracy rate? Are you fucking kidding me? You believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you can have cheap! But as you did previously, you'll just ignore what you don't like and parrot talking dubious talking points.

3. See #2 here. Unlike you, I do read...carefully and comprehensively...which is why I don't make asinine statements like you do. THINK, you chuckling chowderhead, THINK! If the test to diagnose your ailment is severely flawed, then your treatment is severely flawed, and your conclusions are severely flawed. In order to accept the status quo, one just has to be as proudly willfully ignorant as you. I, and a growing number of others, just won't do that.

4. Nice try, chuckles. Since you can't logically and factually disprove what's linked, you make the dubious claim that unless every hospital in America is accounted for, the evidence is invalid. Ever stop and think that goes both ways, chuckles? Because Fauci & company sure as hell are hoping you parrots don't realize that is precisely what you are doing...and then they tell you to ignore any contrary information/facts and accept their predictions as concrete certainty.
The CDC had no problem with VAERS for a long time, until the information coming in didn't jibe with the agenda of management. Now suddenly they're invalid. So, does that make ALL PREVIOUS usage of their information by the CDC invalid as well? Hmmm, bit a conundrum that. But I'm sure you'll think up some excuse or create some convoluted "logic" to save the day.

Laugh, clown, laugh.

Forum List

Back