Vaccines are not safe nor required

Sigh. Not this again. Sure, there may be isolated cases of a few people who were harmed by carelessness or accident, but unless we want to go back to the days of thousands of kids dying from the flu, smallpox, polio, and the measles every year, they're the way to go.
It's called "Good Sanitation practices" that prevents the majority of diseases from spreading. Not adding more to an already satiated pollutted mess that has been created through bad management practices and filth being put into the eco system.

I don't like vaccines....I do not want any vaccines in me

so kill me
The pr
You are too young to remember the polio epidemics or the iron lung.

I would rather have the vaccine

But the polio vaccine has or make that had the cancer virus in it.

Defeating Polio, The Disease That Paralyzed America

View attachment 171161

Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine. - PubMed - NCBI
That was just a contaminated batch though.
The Sv-40 virus was in the majority of the polio vaccines clear up into the late 1980's.

Scary how man have no idea how to use google. They see what they want to and turn a blind eye to their medical God's words.

Half these moron Doctors aren't even aware of the dangers of this bs until they look deeper into it.

Public Health Myth #1: We Need Vaccines
The Myth: The diseases for which one is vaccinated are deadly and without vaccination we would have epidemics of these diseases with untold numbers of deaths.

The Truth: By the time most vaccines were introduced in the 1950s, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough, scarlet fever, small pox, measles, mumps, or chicken pox were mostly mild diseases that rarely caused more than discomfort. By the 1940s, as is the case today, these diseases were rarely deadly in otherwise-healthy adults or children.

Further, there had been a 90 to 99 percent decline for mortality in these diseases BEFORE vaccine programs began. Diseases for which there were no vaccines (scarlet fever, black plague) also declined dramatically in the early to mid-1900s.

Public Health Myth #1: We Need Vaccines

That is only talking about the mortality, not the myriad of terrible effects of those diseases that did not kill the patient.

The perfect example is the pic I posted. Technically, your posted quote is accurate. Polio did not kill any of the children in that ward. They cannot live outside an iron lung. But the disease did not kill them.

Oh yes I knew of the iron lung, but wasn't sure why you posted it .

The other post i'm doing is just for more information on this stuff.

You know just like the FLU shot nobody ever thinks about how in the hell can they give you a flu shot for a virus they have no idea which strain will even hit as they con millions into taking it.

Dr. Tenpenny Exposes The Truth On Failed Flu Vaccine
ā€œFirst of all, they donā€™t workā€¦ā€ Dr. Sherri Tenpennyā€™s response when asked why someone should take a pass on the flu shot. Listen in as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discusses the dejected flu shot thatā€™s failā€¦

Pregnancy, Toxic Ingredients 12/28/2017

ā€˜Vaccines contain aborted babiesā€™ and should invoke religious rights to refusal
The Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network, or AVN, is claiming that Australian mandatory vaccine laws, known as ā€˜no jab, no pay,ā€™ is a direct violation of religious freedoms. They are basing this claim on some vaccines ā€œcontaining the proceedsā€¦
They donā€™t work? They wiped out smallpox.

The polio vaccine contained a cancer virus.

The vaccines today are far too many for children the schedule of vaccines is huge and aren't easily handled by newborn babies.

Think about it a babies first day of life they are given a HEP shot, since when do babies have sex and shoot up with needles.

I donā€™t know the current schedule so canā€™t really comment on it, but when I was young I had bad for all the serious stuff, polio, small pox, diphtheria...stuff that caused epidemics and killed people.

The tricky thing about vaccination is from a public health perspective, enough people need to be vaccinated to protect those who canā€™t. Your reducing the chances of an outbreak. If there is an outbreak...those who genuinely canā€™t get vaccinated are most at risk while those who chose not can simply get it.

If the population who chooses to vaccinate , well if they are vaccinated and they work so well and they are os secure in their vaccines working they should have nothing to fear from those who DONT vaccinate.

THe vaccines should make you immune form those who aren't now shouldn't it.

so kill me
The pr
Manufacturing Vaccine Mandates Through Lies
However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you wonā€™t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you wonā€™t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.
at119-5a9d57c9-a92a-41dc-864c-7c001c2ddf83-v2

Go Vaccine Free: Vaccines Are Not Safe, Nor Required
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you wonā€™t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you wonā€™t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

View attachment 171161

Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine. - PubMed - NCBI

No their batches were contaminated for years ahead.
and here's one for yah............. and i'm putting it in caps son you don't miss it not yelling.

The reason you will see some bs sites saying " debunked" or not true is because the powers at hand push out information to keep people dumbed down, so they continue to believe the medical gods.

Once Doctors learn about this bs , they too say OMG we've been killing people with this .............

They cover shit up Coyote i'm telling you it's a huge money making industry see it as a corporation making billions not a corporation that loves humanity and wants everyone healthy.

That is only talking about the mortality, not the myriad of terrible effects of those diseases that did not kill the patient.

The perfect example is the pic I posted. Technically, your posted quote is accurate. Polio did not kill any of the children in that ward. They cannot live outside an iron lung. But the disease did not kill them.

You know just like the FLU shot nobody ever thinks about how in the hell can they give you a flu shot for a virus they have no idea which strain will even hit as they con millions into taking it.

ā€œFirst of all, they donā€™t workā€¦ā€ Dr. Sherri Tenpennyā€™s response when asked why someone should take a pass on the flu shot. Listen in as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discusses the dejected flu shot thatā€™s failā€¦

ā€˜Vaccines contain aborted babiesā€™ and should invoke religious rights to refusal
The Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network, or AVN, is claiming that Australian mandatory vaccine laws, known as ā€˜no jab, no pay,ā€™ is a direct violation of religious freedoms. They are basing this claim on some vaccines ā€œcontaining the proceedsā€¦

The vaccines today are far too many for children the schedule of vaccines is huge and aren't easily handled by newborn babies.

Think about it a babies first day of life they are given a HEP shot, since when do babies have sex and shoot up with needles.

I donā€™t know the current schedule so canā€™t really comment on it, but when I was young I had bad for all the serious stuff, polio, small pox, diphtheria...stuff that caused epidemics and killed people.

The tricky thing about vaccination is from a public health perspective, enough people need to be vaccinated to protect those who canā€™t. Your reducing the chances of an outbreak. If there is an outbreak...those who genuinely canā€™t get vaccinated are most at risk while those who chose not can simply get it.

If the population who chooses to vaccinate , well if they are vaccinated and they work so well and they are os secure in their vaccines working they should have nothing to fear from those who DONT vaccinate.

Of course, but those who don't vaccinate are at risk, and the more there are, the more the disease spreads. Why have sick kids when you don't have to?

It doesn't work that way. The people who CHOOSE not to vaccinate can possibly cause the death of those who CAN NOT be vaccinated. Vaccinations protect a population when enough people are vaccinated so it is less likely an outbreak will occur. There will always be those who can not be vaccinated due to health issues, immune problems or - even as simple as being allergic to a common component of vaccines - egg.

so kill me
The pr

View attachment 171161

and here's one for yah............. and i'm putting it in caps son you don't miss it not yelling.

The reason you will see some bs sites saying " debunked" or not true is because the powers at hand push out information to keep people dumbed down, so they continue to believe the medical gods.

Once Doctors learn about this bs , they too say OMG we've been killing people with this .............

They cover shit up Coyote i'm telling you it's a huge money making industry see it as a corporation making billions not a corporation that loves humanity and wants everyone healthy.

Are you saying you want to return to this?

unspecified-4.jpg

so kill me
The pr

Are you saying you want to return to this?

unspecified-4.jpg

Did you bother reading a thing I posted.

It doesn't work that way. The people who CHOOSE not to vaccinate can possibly cause the death of those who CAN NOT be vaccinated. Vaccinations protect a population when enough people are vaccinated so it is less likely an outbreak will occur. There will always be those who can not be vaccinated due to health issues, immune problems or - even as simple as being allergic to a common component of vaccines - egg.

If you are vaccinated you have nothing to fear. Those who are vaccinated give it to those who aren't vaccinated.
It is being proven over and over. I can dig up twenty articles of very reputable. sites that tells you they are contagious.

That's not ALL vaccines but many.

If you are vaccinated you have nothing to fear. Those who are vaccinated give it to those who aren't vaccinated.
It is being proven over and over. I can dig up twenty articles of very reputable. sites that tells you they are contagious.

That's not exactly how it works.

vaccine-shedding - The Immunization Partnership

The site is going to tell you that because the site is under the same trance most of the Country is under.
There is also false information put out to keep people wanting to vaccinate.

I do not know any other way to get you to see the dangers of these vaccines when 1. read the insert the next time you get one.

2. Stop seeing big pharma as wanting to help keep you safe and healthy that is not the goal , the goal is YOUR MONEY by feeding you bs. Keeping the people ill keeps them rich.

back in the day they never had PREG. women get vaccinated now they are vaccinaing the shit out of them and that was almost unheard of..

C'mom there are so many doctors coming out wiht the truth about this bs it's incredible. The more that come ou the harder the BIG PHARMAS push to get ppl on their side.......

Just research outside of your comfort zone and connect those dots it's all in plain view..

I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO IT DOESN'T GET OVER LOOKED I'M NOT YELLING....

TAKE THIS MEME LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT PREG. WOMEN GETTING IT...

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IT SAY , THERE IS A SMALL SECTION THAT SHOULD RAISE A FLAG IN YOUR SELF THOUGHTS WHEN YOU SEE IT....................

IT IS IN THE PARAGRAPH WHERE YOU SEE " CONTRADICTIONS"

I;LL BE WAITING =)

upload_2018-1-15_20-27-36.png

anti-vaxxer conspiracy loons are dangerous.

The site is going to tell you that because the site is under the same trance most of the Country is under.

I do not know any other way to get you to see the dangers of these vaccines when 1. read the insert the next time you get one.

2. Stop seeing big pharma as wanting to help keep you safe and healthy that is not the goal , the goal is YOUR MONEY by feeding you bs. Keeping the people ill keeps them rich.

back in the day they never had PREG. women get vaccinated now they are vaccinaing the shit out of them and that was almost unheard of..

C'mom there are so many doctors coming out wiht the truth about this bs it's incredible. The more that come ou the harder the BIG PHARMAS push to get ppl on their side.......

Just research outside of your comfort zone and connect those dots it's all in plain view..

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IT SAY , THERE IS A SMALL SECTION THAT SHOULD RAISE A FLAG IN YOUR SELF THOUGHTS WHEN YOU SEE IT....................

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761

insane anti-vaxxers are dangerous.

people die when they aren't vaccinated, freak.

Teaser to the 5 part interview given by investigative journalist Jon Rappoport on the CDC Whistleblower, the media and vaccines. The interview is available on AMC's Roku channel, Peeps TV.

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761
I am not defending big pharma but vaccines have a proven track record of reducing epidemics, mortality and even eradication of formerly lethal diseases.

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761
I am not defending big pharma but vaccines have a proven track record of reducing epidemics, mortality and even eradication of formerly lethal diseases.

and this kind of conspiracy lunacy is dangerous and kills people.

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761

That's what they've brainwashed you into thinking.

Since you didn't answer the question above i'm going to just tell you assuming you really didn't catch what was in that paragraph.

again I'm going to CAP this :

THAT DOCUMENT IS FROM THE CDC KEEP THAT IN MIND....................

IT CLEARLY SAYS " THIS VACCINE ISN'T PROVEN TO HELP" in so many words , OK SO IF IT IS NOT PROVEN TO HELP AND HASN'T BEEN TESTED ON PREG. WOMEN THEN WHAT THE FK ARE THEY DOING GIVING IT TO PREG. WOMEN...........

THAT IS PROBLEM NUMBER 1.

NOR DO THEY " KNOW" IF IT CAUSES HARM.

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761

Since you didn't answer the question above i'm going to just tell you assuming you really didn't catch what was in that paragraph.

IT CLEARLY SAYS " THIS VACCINE ISN'T PROVEN TO HELP" in so many words , OK SO IF IT IS NOT PROVEN TO HELP AND HASN'T BEEN TESTED ON PREG. WOMEN THEN WHAT THE FK ARE THEY DOING GIVING IT TO PREG. WOMEN...........

I am not sure what argument you are making...all vaccines are bad for you? Or hust some?

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761

I am not sure what argument you are making...all vaccines are bad for you? Or hust some?

But in the same setence above you say how great they are which is it.

They're bad for you, or good for you.

We have been brought up to " trust the gov". .......... they are not suppose to give us things that will kill us, or that gives us cancer, or put shit in them that is considered cannibalistic like " fetal cells" dog kidney cells, Monkey cells" I mean really.... this is all ok .

Well obviously it's your right to drink vaccines if you want.

But knowing the ingredients in these vaccines if someone put them all in a glass and told you to drink it all we can bet without doubt anyone with logic wouldn't touch it.

Formaldehyde would you drink it ................... doubtful
Mercury would you drink it .........................doubtful
the cells from a monkey, dog, or chicken would you drink it doubtful..................

Yet pro vaccine lovers are willing to inject it all because the medical gods said " it's OK do it" ...

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761

P.S. Vaccines use to be good they were clean vaccines tested before giving them to us.
but today they haven't tested them, and it is all the bs put in them that makes them so bad.

Back in the day they were a little more pure so to speak.

Forum List

Back