Vaccines are not safe nor required

Theraflu and tamiflu are working better than the ER.

It's nice to know you are brave enough to inject Formaldehyde into your system. Imagine what happens after a few years of doing it. Let us know how it works out for you. Oh wait it will be genetics that cause any future illnesses lmao.
I haven't tried it. Just repeating what I heard on the news from ER nurses. Arrive there, they give you tamiflu. And it is not injected. I presume it is like Nyquil. Whatever.
And no worries about my health. I'm old now. I could go at any time.

Manufacturing Vaccine Mandates Through Lies
However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.
at119-5a9d57c9-a92a-41dc-864c-7c001c2ddf83-v2

Go Vaccine Free: Vaccines Are Not Safe, Nor Required
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.
You are too young to remember the polio epidemics or the iron lung.

I would rather have the vaccine
Now THAT was scarey.

However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

But the polio vaccine has or make that had the cancer virus in it.

And I know personally that the MMR has caused seizures I know someone it happened to starting at age six months her daughter began to have seizures, her lips would turn blue, she would get as stiff as a board.
By the time she was ready to enter school, she told the Doc. no more an as time went on she began having less and less seizures.

Physicians for Informed Consent Finds MMR Vaccine Causes Seizures in 5,700 U.S. Children Annually

Physicians for Informed Consent Finds MMR Vaccine Causes Seizures in 5,700 U.S. Children Annually

Public Health Myth #1: We Need Vaccines
The Myth: The diseases for which one is vaccinated are deadly and without vaccination we would have epidemics of these diseases with untold numbers of deaths.

The Truth: By the time most vaccines were introduced in the 1950s, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough, scarlet fever, small pox, measles, mumps, or chicken pox were mostly mild diseases that rarely caused more than discomfort. By the 1940s, as is the case today, these diseases were rarely deadly in otherwise-healthy adults or children.

Further, there had been a 90 to 99 percent decline for mortality in these diseases BEFORE vaccine programs began. Diseases for which there were no vaccines (scarlet fever, black plague) also declined dramatically in the early to mid-1900s.

That is only talking about the mortality, not the myriad of terrible effects of those diseases that did not kill the patient.

The perfect example is the pic I posted. Technically, your posted quote is accurate. Polio did not kill any of the children in that ward. They cannot live outside an iron lung. But the disease did not kill them.

The Myth: The diseases for which one is vaccinated are deadly and without vaccination we would have epidemics of these diseases with untold numbers of deaths.

The Truth: By the time most vaccines were introduced in the 1950s, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough, scarlet fever, small pox, measles, mumps, or chicken pox were mostly mild diseases that rarely caused more than discomfort. By the 1940s, as is the case today, these diseases were rarely deadly in otherwise-healthy adults or children.

Further, there had been a 90 to 99 percent decline for mortality in these diseases BEFORE vaccine programs began. Diseases for which there were no vaccines (scarlet fever, black plague) also declined dramatically in the early to mid-1900s.

That is only talking about the mortality, not the myriad of terrible effects of those diseases that did not kill the patient.

The perfect example is the pic I posted. Technically, your posted quote is accurate. Polio did not kill any of the children in that ward. They cannot live outside an iron lung. But the disease did not kill them.

Oh yes I knew of the iron lung, but wasn't sure why you posted it .

The other post i'm doing is just for more information on this stuff.

You know just like the FLU shot nobody ever thinks about how in the hell can they give you a flu shot for a virus they have no idea which strain will even hit as they con millions into taking it.

Dr. Tenpenny Exposes The Truth On Failed Flu Vaccine
“First of all, they don’t work…” Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s response when asked why someone should take a pass on the flu shot. Listen in as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discusses the dejected flu shot that’s fail…

Pregnancy, Toxic Ingredients 12/28/2017

‘Vaccines contain aborted babies’ and should invoke religious rights to refusal
The Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network, or AVN, is claiming that Australian mandatory vaccine laws, known as ‘no jab, no pay,’ is a direct violation of religious freedoms. They are basing this claim on some vaccines “containing the proceeds…

Defeating Polio, The Disease That Paralyzed America

You know just like the FLU shot nobody ever thinks about how in the hell can they give you a flu shot for a virus they have no idea which strain will even hit as they con millions into taking it.

“First of all, they don’t work…” Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s response when asked why someone should take a pass on the flu shot. Listen in as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discusses the dejected flu shot that’s fail…

The Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network, or AVN, is claiming that Australian mandatory vaccine laws, known as ‘no jab, no pay,’ is a direct violation of religious freedoms. They are basing this claim on some vaccines “containing the proceeds…
They don’t work? They wiped out smallpox.

The polio vaccine contained a cancer virus.

The vaccines today are far too many for children the schedule of vaccines is huge and aren't easily handled by newborn babies.

Think about it a babies first day of life they are given a HEP shot, since when do babies have sex and shoot up with needles.

upload_2018-1-11_20-36-54.png

Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine. - PubMed - NCBI

I don't like vaccines....I do not want any vaccines in me

so kill me
The pr

View attachment 171161

Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine. - PubMed - NCBI
That was just a contaminated batch though.

The polio vaccine contained a cancer virus.

The vaccines today are far too many for children the schedule of vaccines is huge and aren't easily handled by newborn babies.

Think about it a babies first day of life they are given a HEP shot, since when do babies have sex and shoot up with needles.

I don’t know the current schedule so can’t really comment on it, but when I was young I had bad for all the serious stuff, polio, small pox, diphtheria...stuff that caused epidemics and killed people.

The tricky thing about vaccination is from a public health perspective, enough people need to be vaccinated to protect those who can’t. Your reducing the chances of an outbreak. If there is an outbreak...those who genuinely can’t get vaccinated are most at risk while those who chose not can simply get it.

The anti vaxx movement is just another part of the war on white people. Import cesspool diseases and make sure the whites in the industrialized world can get those diseases.

Why not. It's what the whites did to the indians, right?

Sigh. Not this again. Sure, there may be isolated cases of a few people who were harmed by carelessness or accident, but unless we want to go back to the days of thousands of kids dying from the flu, smallpox, polio, and the measles every year, they're the way to go.
It's called "Good Sanitation practices" that prevents the majority of diseases from spreading. Not adding more to an already satiated pollutted mess that has been created through bad management practices and filth being put into the eco system.

I don't like vaccines....I do not want any vaccines in me

so kill me
The pr

View attachment 171161

That was just a contaminated batch though.
The Sv-40 virus was in the majority of the polio vaccines clear up into the late 1980's.

The CDC and FDA often claim that 36,000 people die every year from influenza. This is a flat out lie. If you actually go to the CDC’s MMWRs, Morbidity, Mortality Weekly Reports, they publish weekly, and the annual reports on how many people die from influenza… and in any given year the average is anywhere from 750 to 2,000 people that succumb to influenza. And most of these people have had pre-existing conditions. So they’ve had pre-existing health conditions that made them more susceptible to some other opportunistic disease that they’ve been exposed to. Recently, the CDC changed the 36,000 flu deaths per year figure and instead says that the death toll ranges from 3,300 to 49,000. One of the statistical issues is that the CDC places deaths from pneumonia along with deaths from the flu into the same category. On the CDC website, we see 55,227 deaths from influenza and pneumonia. When I open up the source document, which is the National Vital Statistics Reports, there’s a breakout of deaths, and we see that only 4,605 of the 55,227 deaths were actually attributable to the flu....................

The Truth About Vaccines Docu-series—Exploring the Flu Vaccine

Forum List

Back