Vaccines are not safe nor required

No I added that just because it just popped up on my news feed at the same time. But it's still an example of the BS fed to the public.

There is no such thing as a vaccination for cancer... your statement makes zero sense. How about you go look at the number of cases of polio before vaccines and after?

Dude I never said there was a VACCINE FOR CANCER, I was saying VACCINES can CAUSE CANCER

Vaccines DO cause cancer and depending on ones genetics is the quantifying factor if and when they get it. Cancer is a virus and that has been proven. All a part of the softkill de-population agenda.
that is insane

crackpot.

Get bent, Shillian.......you are a mere infant when it comes to understanding what is really happening. Cancer is a virus that can be eradicated using organic juicing or frequency therapy because our bodies work on them. Spare me a thought should you ever be diagnosed with it. Holistic doctors are dying at an alarming rate and it's not a coincidence.

Cancer is not virus....but some cancers can be caused by virus'.

I sure in the hell wouldn't help the cancer spread faster iron lung or not..................

One has to dig into what caused them to be in an iron lung to begin with.

If people can get it through their heads that many of thse vaccines are CAUSING the health issues they migh tnot want to take them to begin with other wise they may not end up there.

Vaccines often take time to take effect. They attack the DNA etc , etc.............

look at what they are putting into the KIDS, the ILL, etc....

These vaccines have NOT been tested yet they give them to us. These vaccines aren't proven to help yet they give them to us..............

View attachment 171886

The Iron Lung has nothing to do with cancer... it is from polio.

No I added that just because it just popped up on my news feed at the same time. But it's still an example of the BS fed to the public.

There is no such thing as a vaccination for cancer... your statement makes zero sense. How about you go look at the number of cases of polio before vaccines and after?

CDC - Concerns - Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet - Vaccine Safety

"Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963."

he is confused between vaccines and certain immoral tests run by the government. no question that happened, but it's irrelevant to the subject of vaccines. hence his imbecilic rant. :cuckoo:

Manufacturing Vaccine Mandates Through Lies
However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.
at119-5a9d57c9-a92a-41dc-864c-7c001c2ddf83-v2

Go Vaccine Free: Vaccines Are Not Safe, Nor Required
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.
Sorry, but you're just plain wrong on this.

I fully support vaccinations.

Nope and you don't know what you don't know.

They aren't tested yet you all willingly take them .

That document is from the CDC and no it can NOT be falsified using a Gov. name.

And you too can keep drinking them all you want good luck with that.

Fifty years from now you still will ask why did I get ill, get cancer, or why do I have hole in my brain.

But whatever floats your boa the INFORMATION IS right there and you Victims continue to turn a blind eye to it all.

WHAT specific vaccines have not been tested before being used on humans?

Trump and many others think the FDA and other organizations should do LESS testing on vaccines and medicine before they are released to the public... because they often take several years of testing before they are used. I'm not sure what the other people are arguing...

Dude I never said there was a VACCINE FOR CANCER, I was saying VACCINES can CAUSE CANCER

Vaccines DO cause cancer and depending on ones genetics is the quantifying factor if and when they get it. Cancer is a virus and that has been proven. All a part of the softkill de-population agenda.
that is insane

crackpot.

Get bent, Shillian.......you are a mere infant when it comes to understanding what is really happening. Cancer is a virus that can be eradicated using organic juicing or frequency therapy because our bodies work on them. Spare me a thought should you ever be diagnosed with it. Holistic doctors are dying at an alarming rate and it's not a coincidence.

certain cancers can be caused by viruses, which is why the HPV vaccine is so important to give to our kids when they're old enough.

CDC - Concerns - Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet - Vaccine Safety

"Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963."

he is confused between vaccines and certain immoral tests run by the government. no question that happened, but it's irrelevant to the subject of vaccines. hence his imbecilic rant. :cuckoo:

Exactly. Ever since the Tuskgegee experiments were made public, they don't pull that shit anymore.

However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

Fifty years from now you still will ask why did I get ill, get cancer, or why do I have hole in my brain.

But whatever floats your boa the INFORMATION IS right there and you Victims continue to turn a blind eye to it all.

Trump and many others think the FDA and other organizations should do LESS testing on vaccines and medicine before they are released to the public... because they often take several years of testing before they are used. I'm not sure what the other people are arguing...

they're conspiracy loons arguing that vaccines shouldn't be given at all.

I'm no longer arguing with Dale. It's obvious he suffers from mental illness, and honestly I feel bad for him.

that is insane

crackpot.

Many of what is declared as "cancer" is virus in nature. Others are caused by a constant irritation of healthy cells caused by an unhealthy habits like smoking or dipping. Some are due to an unhealthy diet consisting of nutritionless food loaded with an ungodly amount of chemicals and preservatives.

No, Shillian.....you missed the point of the links by a factor of a thousand.

No, Shillian, what we are saying that the CURRENT state of the integrity of the vaccines given is a bit like playing Russian roulette with your children.

Exactly. Ever since the Tuskgegee experiments were made public, they don't pull that shit anymore.

those were horrible things. it's good that they came to light and hopefully nothing like that will ever happen again. but the idea that children should die of illnesses like polio and whooping cough etc because of some conspiracy loons, is disgusting.

I'm no longer arguing with Dale. It's obvious he suffers from mental illness, and honestly I feel bad for him.

You never made a decent "argument", Lewd-Dog and our discussions have always been one-sided because you lack knowledge to refute. You certainly got your ass kicked on this thread.......

If you are going to make statements involving cancer you really need to be more specific as there are several different types of cancer...

Well either way I hope you might take the time to investigate the information even if you don't change your mind at least you can make a better decision and know what the hell is going into your body when you do it.

Being informed never hurts.

Let me ask you a question. If you could keep 100,000 people from getting polio, but in order to do so, 1,000 people had to get cancer... is it worth it?

If the vaccines weren't dirty there wouldn't be a need to make that choice.
Humanity has survived millions of years with out vaccines.

Let's put this in perspective....

The Black Death: The Greatest Catastrophe Ever | History Today

The black plague killed some 50 MILLION people in the 14th century...around 60% of Europe's population.

Polio outbreaks were dreaded every summer....in 1952, 57,628 were reported in the US during the peak of an outbreak. This is no cure for this disease.

Typhus...during the 30 Years War in Europe, Typhus claimed over 10 million lives. People had to be buried in mass graves.

The Great Influenza Epidemic of 1919...was responsible for the deaths of between 50 and 100 million people around the world.

Tetanus...Tetanus | Diagnosis and Treatment | Lockjaw | CDC

Ya humanity survives. So...do you believe in prevention of disease?

You never made a decent "argument", Lewd-Dog and our discussions have always been one-sided because you lack knowledge to refute. You certainly got your ass kicked on this thread.......

I'm not seeing any evidence of this so called "ass kicking"....

those were horrible things. it's good that they came to light and hopefully nothing like that will ever happen again. but the idea that children should die of illnesses like polio and whooping cough etc because of some conspiracy loons, is disgusting.

You think that it has stopped?????? You think that it's not happening now? What changed, Shillian? Will people learn 30 years from now that the 17 different stratospheric aerosol injection spraying programs were detrimental to the health of the planet and that Atrazine and it's effects were hidden to protect the profits of Syngenta and that GMOs were actually unfit for human consumption? Doesn't do much to help now, eh?

I'm not seeing any evidence of this so called "ass kicking"....

Go back and read through the thread ..............you must have popped in late.

Poor Dale... bless your heart.

Poor Dale... bless your heart.

someone needs to tell him there aren't any "arguments" against vaccinating

and conspiracy loons shouldn't be validated.

If you are going to make statements involving cancer you really need to be more specific as there are several different types of cancer...

Well either way I hope you might take the time to investigate the information even if you don't change your mind at least you can make a better decision and know what the hell is going into your body when you do it.

Being informed never hurts.

Let me ask you a question. If you could keep 100,000 people from getting polio, but in order to do so, 1,000 people had to get cancer... is it worth it?

If the vaccines weren't dirty there wouldn't be a need to make that choice.
Humanity has survived millions of years with out vaccines.

Let's put this in perspective....

The Black Death: The Greatest Catastrophe Ever | History Today

The black plague killed some 50 MILLION people in the 14th century...around 60% of Europe's population.

Polio outbreaks were dreaded every summer....in 1952, 57,628 were reported in the US during the peak of an outbreak. This is no cure for this disease.

Typhus...during the 30 Years War in Europe, Typhus claimed over 10 million lives. People had to be buried in mass graves.

The Great Influenza Epidemic of 1919...was responsible for the deaths of between 50 and 100 million people around the world.

Tetanus...Tetanus | Diagnosis and Treatment | Lockjaw | CDC

Ya humanity survives. So...do you believe in prevention of disease?

Of course I do but I also know about the Hegelian Dialectic as well........

that is insane

crackpot.

Hate to break it to you cancer IS A VIRUS

upload_2018-1-16_18-49-14.png

How can a virus cause cancer? | CTCA

f7c05b42-d10d-4624-8f9a-6ce4b7459f3a.png

Kill the Virus, Stop the Cancer

Forum List

Back