VA says it will not return COVID Funds

Sure is right now post yours bitch
WTF...........RETARD?
Do you understand the english language?
I just stated, I NEVER SERVED...........MORON.
You're damn lucky you don't call me a stolen valor to my face you'd be picking up your teeth with broken fingers FAGAT
Will a purse dislodge teeth?
Proven you're a bitch! Now go to your pride parade and stfu
Don't make eye contact................it will make you gay.

WTF...........RETARD?
Do you understand the english language?
I just stated, I NEVER SERVED...........MORON.

Will a purse dislodge teeth?

Don't make eye contact................it will make you gay.
You'll need that your purse to carry your teeth in FAGAT

I know you never served you fucking bitch you're too much a coward that's why YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE VA

Dismissed little faggot

Every Govt agency says the same thing, at every level of Govt.

With that said I certainly hope they come to Congress and explain what they need in next years budget and get what they want.

But this money was for COVID, COVID is over, so says Xiden.

There were no strings on the money. Many red states used it to cut taxes. Maybe we should claw back that money.

Sure.................

Trump administration won't say who got $511 billion in ...​

View attachment 788623
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/06/11 › trum...
Jun 11, 2020 — Federal officials responsible for spending $660 billion in taxpayer-backed small-business assistance said Wednesday that they will not ...

“Jaw-dropping corruption”: Mnuchin refuses to disclose ...​

View attachment 788622
Salon.com
https://www.salon.com › ... › Igor Derysh's Articles
Jun 12, 2020 — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress on Wednesday that the Trump administration will never reveal the companies which received loans ...

Butbutbutbut Trump!

You’re pathetic.

Butbutbutbut Trump!

You’re pathetic.
THAT would be Trump and his gullible cult.

In the recesses of the internet where some of Donald Trump’s most fervent supporters stoke conspiracies and plot his return to the White House, suspected con artists have been mining their disappointment over the last presidential election for gold.

They’ve been peddling “Trump Bucks,” which are emblazoned with photos of the former president, and advertising them online as a kind of golden ticket that will help propel Trump’s 2024 bid and make the “real patriots” who support him rich when cashed in.

John Amann told NBC News he bought $2,200 worth of Trump Bucks and other items over the past year only to discover they were worthless when he tried to cash them in at his local bank. So he’s gone on Twitter to warn other Trump supporters not to fall for this scam.

Repeated attempts to reach a spokesperson for Trump and his re-election campaign by email have gone unanswered.

Forum List

Back