VA says it will not return COVID Funds

I support the VA doing this, but that does not change the fact the VA is terribly mismanaged.

Instead of cutting pay they just have less nurses and higher patient ratios to the point things are getting dangerous.
Its already at the point of waiting months for an appointment. I've had a dental appointment since last Nov they can't get me in for til Sept of this year

Primary care - 6 months out usually

This is that Gov run health care liberals want for everyone

Its already at the point of waiting months for an appointment. I've had a dental appointment since last Nov they can't get me in for til Sept of this year
So you think taking money away from them is going to get you in any sooner?

Sheese

So you think taking money away from them is going to get you in any sooner?

Sheese
I explained to you

I think managing things better will. The VA is ripe with wasteful spending and mismanagement

You'd know this if you actually used it.

You don't so you have no clue wtf you're talking about

Much like how you shitlibs think throwing money at the homeless fixes the problem..CA still has the most homeless in the nation

Use your head

Teabaggers whine about the government they don't fund.
Just like Reagan did.

Akin to never putting oil or fuel in a vehicle, never adding coolant, never changing tires, never checking the brake fluid or pads.

Then claiming the car is broke.

Somehow, all these self proclaimed "conservatives", want cuts to "other" peoples services, never are willing to take a pay cut.

Teabaggers whine about the government they don't fund.
Just like Reagan did.

Akin to never putting oil or fuel in a vehicle, never adding coolant, never changing tires, never checking the brake fluid or pads.

Then claiming the car is broke.

Somehow, all these self proclaimed "conservatives", want cuts to "other" peoples services, never are willing to take a pay cut.
Here's another one that doesn't use veteran healthcare thinking he knows about it. LOL

I explained to you

I think managing things better will. The VA is ripe with wasteful spending and mismanagement

You'd know this if you actually used it.

You don't so you have no clue wtf you're talking about

Much like how you shitlibs think throwing money at the homeless fixes the problem..CA still has the most homeless in the nation

Use your head
Those are two separate issues.

Taking money away from the VA is NOT going to do anything good. Just the opposite

Sure, you fucking moron.
IF the VA is SO BAD, why do people continue to go to a place so terribly run, and such poor performance?
Not ALL of them are as stupid as teabaggers.
Because people on fixed incomes can't afford private doctors which is what Trump fixed with the Mission Act that your dumbass president Biden is screwing up

Retard

Because people on fixed incomes can't afford private doctors which is what Trump fixed with the Mission Act that your dumbass president Biden is screwing up

Retard
RETARD.

Trump didn't do shit, but rename and take credit, of course, for the bill that Obama passed.

The Veterans Choice and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act) was signed into law in 2014 and seeks to increase the availability of care outside of the VA healthcare system for veterans who are eligible.

Sure, you fucking moron.
IF the VA is SO BAD, why do people continue to go to a place so terribly run, and such poor performance?
Not ALL of them are as stupid as teabaggers.

Because many cannot afford to go anywhere else.

Forum List

Back