VA says it will not return COVID Funds

That's true.
However if it is that bad, why go at all?
I wouldn't go to a place that is terrible, even if it is free.

SO....................it can't be as bad as teabaggers claim it is.

I guess they just like being alive.

The VA has issues, while they are often overblown, dismissing them and telling our vets just to die in the streets instead of going there seems the wrong way to go.

I guess they just like being alive.

The VA has issues, while they are often overblown, dismissing them and telling our vets just to die in the streets instead of going there seems the wrong way to go.
The only person out of a dozen or so people I've known including my uncle and cousin, that had issues with the VA, was an ex-neighbor of mine, he was in Iraq, and had mental issues, his mother used to take him to the VA, 83 miles one way, they decided to move closer, 3 or 4 months later, he shot his mother and died in a shootout with the sheriff's department.

The only person out of a dozen or so people I've known including my uncle and cousin, that had issues with the VA, was an ex-neighbor of mine, he was in Iraq, and had mental issues, his mother used to take him to the VA, 83 miles one way, they decided to move closer, 3 or 4 months later, he shot his mother and died in a shootout with the sheriff's department.

The VA has more than its share of problem. My wife is an ICU nurse at the local VA hospital. They are short staffed and seem unable to hire more nurses despite paying more than the local hospitals. This leads to dangerous situations for both the nurses and the vets.

A Vet committed suicide while in the waiting room of the ER. it is a long wait for some to get an appointment.

I have been retired from the Marines since 2009 and only this year did I sign up to start using any VA medical services, and that is very limited. What I can get with my insurance is far better than what the VA can offer. Much of the problem is the VA used to see mainly older patients, but after 20 years of endless wars the number of Vets with service connected medial problems has grown exponentially while the funding/manpower has not.

RETARD.

Trump didn't do shit, but rename and take credit, of course, for the bill that Obama passed.

The Veterans Choice and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act) was signed into law in 2014 and seeks to increase the availability of care outside of the VA healthcare system for veterans who are eligible.
Way to prove you don't know shit

The Choice program was no choice at all as VA could deny payments and stop your care as per the link I already posted that you didn't read

RETARD yes you

I attempted to use the choice program was stopped by VA denying payment

Learn how things work before you open your stupid mouth

Way to prove you don't know shit
You don't know shit, you just tried to claim Trump created the program, as did your dear leader.

• President Trump at his 2020 campaign kickoff rally on Tuesday took credit for passing a veteran’s health care bill that was signed into law by former President Obama. “We passed VA Choice,” he said, referring to a bill that allows veterans to seek health options outside the Veterans Affairs-run sy
The Choice program was no choice at all as VA could deny payments and stop your care as per the link I already posted that you didn't read
SO can the Mission Act, you lying dumbass.
RETARD yes you

I attempted to use the choice program was stopped by VA denying payment

Learn how things work before you open your stupid mouth
You're a fucking liar, just like your dear leader.

The VA has more than its share of problem. My wife is an ICU nurse at the local VA hospital. They are short staffed and seem unable to hire more nurses despite paying more than the local hospitals. This leads to dangerous situations for both the nurses and the vets.

A Vet committed suicide while in the waiting room of the ER. it is a long wait for some to get an appointment.

I have been retired from the Marines since 2009 and only this year did I sign up to start using any VA medical services, and that is very limited. What I can get with my insurance is far better than what the VA can offer. Much of the problem is the VA used to see mainly older patients, but after 20 years of endless wars the number of Vets with service connected medial problems has grown exponentially while the funding/manpower has not.
"A Vet committed suicide while in the waiting room of the ER".

That IS harsh and sad.

Is this the incident?

Hundreds witness veteran shoot and kill himself in VA waiting ...​

1685191561527.jpeg
Military Times
https://www.militarytimes.com › news › 2019/04/11 › hu...

A horrific scene unfolded Tuesday in the waiting room of an Austin, Texas, Veterans Affairs clinic when a veteran reportedly shot himself to death in front of hundreds of witnesses. Despite the commotion, many in the building remained unaware of what had occurred for some time after the shooting, KWTX News 10 reported.Apr 11, 2019

"A Vet committed suicide while in the waiting room of the ER".

That IS harsh and sad.

Is this the incident?

Hundreds witness veteran shoot and kill himself in VA waiting ...

View attachment 789178
Military Times
https://www.militarytimes.com › news › 2019/04/11 › hu...
A horrific scene unfolded Tuesday in the waiting room of an Austin, Texas, Veterans Affairs clinic when a veteran reportedly shot himself to death in front of hundreds of witnesses. Despite the commotion, many in the building remained unaware of what had occurred for some time after the shooting, KWTX News 10 reported.Apr 11, 2019

Actually this one, but it was in the ER not the waiting room, so I was a tad off.

They should. Covid funds were met for COVID, now that the emergeny is over, the money should be coming back, if they want to apply it to next years budget, then that's appropriate.

All unused COVID funds should be returned.

Democrats have already reportedly used most of that to fund Democrat Agendas. That money is gone....

....much like all that US taxpayer money Democrats lined their pockets with in that 'For Ukraine' Ponzi scheme.

Actually this one, but it was in the ER not the waiting room, so I was a tad off.

Well, that's two then.

When you enter the St. Louis VA Medical Center ER, there’s a psychiatric area with rooms video monitored and two nursing stations nearby. Instead of placing Kenneth Hagans there, a V.A. nurse took him to a room that was not monitored and was not close to the staff.

WAITING to be seen in an isolated room?
IE: one without other patients and cameras?
Went for depression?

Not disagreeing or anything but that could happen in ANY hospital, given the circumstances, and likely has.

All the more reason to NOT pull funding from the VA

You don't know shit, you just tried to claim Trump created the program, as did your dear leader.

• President Trump at his 2020 campaign kickoff rally on Tuesday took credit for passing a veteran’s health care bill that was signed into law by former President Obama. “We passed VA Choice,” he said, referring to a bill that allows veterans to seek health options outside the Veterans Affairs-run sy

SO can the Mission Act, you lying dumbass.

You're a fucking liar, just like your dear leader.
Trump the mission act

You're talking about the Choice Program that was a broken mess until Trump fixed it

I've used the mission act it worked

I tried using the choice program it didn't work

You're a retard

Trump the mission act

You're talking about the Choice Program that was a broken mess until Trump fixed it

I've used the mission act it worked

I tried using the choice program it didn't work

You're a retard
YOU....................................... are a FUCKING LIAR.

Sure.............you did.
Veterans know basic shit, YOU don't.
At least I've never stolen valor like you, you POS.

GFY MAGAT.
I've posted my DD214 lets see yours you fucking liar, oh wait you don't have one cause it was your uncle and cousin that went while you cried and shit your pants at the thought of swearing in. And you don't know a fucking thing that's been proven

So take your FAGAT ass to a pride parade that's the only marching you do

Sure..............

Sure..............under Reagan?
Don't think so.

Proven..........you're a MAGAT.
Sure is right now post yours bitch

You're damn lucky you don't call me a stolen valor to my face you'd be picking up your teeth with broken fingers FAGAT

Proven you're a bitch! Now go to your pride parade and stfu

Forum List

Back