VA says it will not return COVID Funds

Of course I was, hence why I supported legislation that increased tax revenue....such as the highly successful tax reform passed by the GOP Congress and signed by Trump. Thanks to them we are getting more revenue then ever before in history.

I also opposed the COVID response....while much of the legilstion was needed due to the massive shot downs, the shot downs were not necessary, at least for as long as they went on. If Cali wanted to stay shut down, that was their choice, we shouldn't of been bailing them out federally.
Trump's tax cuts ADDED trillions to the debt...you dolt

And yet the deficit kept rising each year under your god.

Revenue has never been the problem, the problem is always spending and you never cared about spending when your god was sitting in the White House
God? hahah why is it that Dembots like you always refer to politicans as Gods? weird.

Yes, debt will continue to rise, and the deficit so long as the major drivers of debt aren't addressed....when will your party get on board with entitlement reform?

As mentioned, I certainly cared, hence why I support entitlement reform, and the great tax reform bill that drove up revenue.

Keep projecting.

The VA needs every penny they can get

They are ALWAYS underfunded
They don't care...

They like wars, send other kids to it... They get fucked up and then screw them...

What really annoys them about the VA, they can't privatise it and they have tried..
The VA is a government healthcare working, yes underfunded by the GOP but Vets still want it.

"Veterans have spoken loud and clear: they believe Congress should fix the VA health care system, not dismantle it," AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. said.

As mentioned, I certainly cared, hence why I support entitlement reform,

What did your beloved party you so faithfully vote for do about entitlement reform when they controlled the White House, The House and the Senate?

which was driven in the Trump admin by COVID

Spending increased every year in the Trump admin, 3 of which were before COVID.

You and those like you are why we are 32T in debt, you always give your side a free pass and find excuses for them.

What did your beloved party you so faithfully vote for do about entitlement reform when they controlled the White House, The House and the Senate?
There have been a number of attempts over the years....Bush, Paul Ryan...both come to mind.

This of course is going to take both parties, thus far we can't seem to get the Dems on board

Spending increased every year in the Trump admin, 3 of which were before COVID.

You and those like you are why we are 32T in debt, you always give your side a free pass and find excuses for them.
Yes, and spending will increase every year under every Admin, until the largest drivers of debt are handled.

There have been a number of attempts over the years....Bush, Paul Ryan...both come to mind.

This of course is going to take both parties, thus far we can't seem to get the Dems on board

So, your party has talked about it, but never actually put forth a bill to do anything.

And of course this is good enough for you.

I have many friends who do ...and I am well aware of the situation with the VA.

Nothing beats personal experiences both as a user of the VA and married to a nurse from the VA.

It is often not a shortage of funds that is the problem, it is the misuse of what they are given due to poor management.

Nothing beats personal experiences both as a user of the VA and married to a nurse from the VA.

It is often not a shortage of funds that is the problem, it is the misuse of what they are given due to poor management.
So you think the solution is taking money away from the Vets?

Maybe your wife could take a pay cut...

I have many friends who do ...and I am well aware of the situation with the VA.
Unless you're in the system itself you have no idea pal

My VA use to put charts up every month of how much money they saved the government. Not how many vets they saved, not where money spent went, how much they saved the government

Saving gov money comes at cutting care for vets it's 100% A management issue and its been the same for years except when Trump was in office

So you think the solution is taking money away from the Vets?

Maybe your wife could take a pay cut...

I support the VA doing this, but that does not change the fact the VA is terribly mismanaged.

Instead of cutting pay they just have less nurses and higher patient ratios to the point things are getting dangerous.

Forum List

Back