VA Destroyed Vets' Medical Records to Eliminate Requests for Exams

The rank and file get crapped on while military contractors are allocated MORE than they ask for.

It's not a partisan issue, because both parties have been a party to it.

It's just a national disgrace.

Report: VA Destroyed Vets' Medical Records to Eliminate Requests for Exams | Fox News Insider

Another example that this administration hates the military and military VETS. Makes me sick to my stomach!! :evil:

Obviously this was on direct orders from Obama himself.

Another great Lovebear thread that you'll never return to I'm sure.

Everything that has to do with the military comes from the top >> Commander in Chief OBLAMO

Exactly. I actually saw the email Obama sent ordering the destruction of these files.

People need to be going to jail for this.

How many Vets have suffered needlessly because of asshats like these?

“I’m still canceling orders from 2001,” said a male official in the meeting.

“Anything over a year old should be canceled,” replied a female official.

“Canceled or scheduled?” asked the male official.

“Canceled. … Your backlog should start at April ’07,” the female official replied, later adding, ”a lot of those patients either had their studies somewhere else, had their surgery … died, don’t live in the state. … It’s ridiculous.”

And No, it's not that Obama ordered it.. That recording was from 2008.

Report: VA Destroyed Vets' Medical Records to Eliminate Requests for Exams | Fox News Insider

Another example that this administration hates the military and military VETS. Makes me sick to my stomach!! :evil:

Obviously this was on direct orders from Obama himself.

Another great Lovebear thread that you'll never return to I'm sure.

Everything that has to do with the military comes from the top >> Commander in Chief OBLAMO

No it does not.The President does not micromanage the military...

Damn that Bush!

Audio from a November 2008 meeting obtained by TheDC depicts VA Greater Los Angeles officials plotting to cancel backlogged exam requests.

Lovebear really did show that she hates Bush and has Oblama derangement syndrome, not to mention her middle name is gullible...

Last edited:

“Canceled. … Your backlog should start at April ’07,” the female official replied, later adding, ”a lot of those patients either had their studies somewhere else, had their surgery … died, don’t live in the state. … It’s ridiculous.”

Thanks for TRYING to take the hyper-partisan hackery out of the issue - those vets deserve better than empty party-line rhetoric.

Thanks for TRYING to take the hyper-partisan hackery out of the issue - those vets deserve better than empty party-line rhetoric.

Vets today are receiving the best medicare care available in America.

Yeah, sure they are.
I've seen way too many vets thrown under the bus to believe that line.

Yeah, sure they are.
I've seen way too many vets thrown under the bus to believe that line.

Are you a vet? If not, STFU. I am. 100% service connected. And I'll tell you right now our veterans receive the best healthcare in America. It's been proven.

The Best Care Anywhere - Phillip Longman

Best Care Everywhere - Phillip Longman

It's hard to top veterans' health care - Vital Signs - MarketWatch

This administration? Hate to break this to you but its been going on for longer than Obama's been in office. I've known people personally that have had this happen.

Me? I broke the rules and made a copy of my medical record before I got out. Smartest thing I ever did in that regard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back