V

Considering that we aren't experiencing unporecedented warming -get back to me when we are even close to the world average for the Medieval Warm period - and that the only place in the woirld where temperatures are rising is Western Europe and that has to do with Europe's ever increasing population density. It is a goal based on nonsense and one that will be met if we do nothing.

Considering that we aren't experiencing unporecedented warming -get back to me when we are even close to the world average for the Medieval Warm period - and that the only place in the woirld where temperatures are rising is Western Europe and that has to do with Europe's ever increasing population density. It is a goal based on nonsense and one that will be met if we do nothing.

The models show that we're already at the average for the Medieval Warm Period and are still rising.

The models show that we're already at the average for the Medieval Warm Period and are still rising.

LOL.

Yeah, the models told you that?

The Medieval Warming Period Called.

It wants you to shut the fuck up...

loehle9.gif

loehle9.gif

To which the East Angelic School of Phony Science replies: "How would you like your data cooked?"

loehle9.gif

Congrats. You found a single study which disagrees. I guess that overrides several other studies showing otherwise. Or not.

And the models are grossly inaccurate. We simply lack a sufficient knowledge of the various feed back loops and how they work to be able to monitor anything so complex as the worlds climate. Get back to me when wild grapes proliferate in Nova Scotia again and Greenland is green from plant life.

loehle9.gif

Congrats. You found a single study which disagrees. I guess that overrides several other studies showing otherwise. Or not.

OMG! Do you realize what that chart is telling us?!

The SUV is over 900 years old!

When you add lines to the chart showing Warming, the chart shows Global Warming.

Good science, there

And the models are grossly inaccurate. We simply lack a sufficient knowledge of the various feed back loops and how they work to be able to monitor anything so complex as the worlds climate. Get back to me when wild grapes proliferate in Nova Scotia again and Greenland is green from plant life.

And yet, you trust the one model which shows a result consistent with your argument. Bias much?

And yet, you trust the one model which shows a result consistent with your argument. Bias much?

How would you like your data cooked?

I didn't post the study nitwit. I don't need it. All you have to do is read what is online and elsewhere to quickly figure out that we can't possibly be as Warm as the Medieval warm period.

COPENHAGEN - The United States, China, India, Brazil, and South Africa last night reached what President Obama called a “meaningful and unprecedented breakthrough’’ to control climate change, although the agreement will not be legally binding and falls short of even the most timid expectations of what would come out of the much-anticipated talks here.

you can't make this stuff up.

Climate deal reached, but limited - The Boston Globe

Global Warming Petition Signed by 31,478 Scientists

by Ron Paul

Statement before the US House of Representatives, June 4, 2009

Madam Speaker, before voting on the "cap-and-trade'' legislation, my colleagues should consider the views expressed in the following petition that has been signed by 31,478 American scientists:

"We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.''

How would you like your data cooked?

Frank, I think there's a song about you.

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

This man Obama has already surpassed Carter, Bush, Gore and now even Quail on the all time goofball list out of the White House!

The only thing more pathetic is watching these left wing hacks trying to defend him and divert attention away from him!

Mike

From Hopenhagen to Nopenhagen and still the left dance and sing praises to the King of Clowns. The rest of the world gets it, the right gets it, how on earth do the left convince themselves that Rome ain't burning while Obama fiddles?

Terminal stupidity - a pre-existing condition that will not be covered under ObamaCare.

Forum List

Back