V

Considering that we aren't experiencing unporecedented warming -get back to me when we are even close to the world average for the Medieval Warm period - and that the only place in the woirld where temperatures are rising is Western Europe and that has to do with Europe's ever increasing population density. It is a goal based on nonsense and one that will be met if we do nothing.

The models show that we're already at the average for the Medieval Warm Period and are still rising.

What models? :lol:

The hadley models?

And the models are grossly inaccurate. We simply lack a sufficient knowledge of the various feed back loops and how they work to be able to monitor anything so complex as the worlds climate. Get back to me when wild grapes proliferate in Nova Scotia again and Greenland is green from plant life.

And yet, you trust the one model which shows a result consistent with your argument. Bias much?

Admit it. You still believe the hockey stick gfraph, don't you. :lol:

And yet, you trust the one model which shows a result consistent with your argument. Bias much?

How would you like your data cooked?

Frank, I think there's a song about you.

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

Tell me another scary story about the Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster!

How would you like your data cooked?

Frank, I think there's a song about you.

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

That explains why the Medieval Period was so warm, gotcha

It ended before those things started....

That can only mean that Cap & Trade was passed in the 1100's, that's what was really behind the Crusades. They had to find the original Cap & Trade language that was hidden in Solomon's Temple since 70 AD when it was sacked by Titus and the Roman Legions

did you vote for this jokester? Just curious! If you did do you regret it yet?

no. i didn't cast a vote for president last year.

didn't see much point in it.

hmmmmmmmmm... i figure keeping sarah away from tne nuclear button would have been worth the vote. :eusa_whistle:

i'll remind learned counsel that i live in massachusetts.

the issue, from that perspective, was never in doubt.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back