USS Cole Avenged

A U.S. military airstrike on New Year’s Day reportedly killed Jamal al-Badawi, who helped orchestrate the October 2000 bombing of the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67), officials said. U.S. Airstrike Kills Terrorist Behind USS Cole Bombing - USNI News
Nice start to new year

I remember a time when Reagan and Bush Sr. ran the show that if you so much as kidnapped an American, you would be looking over your shoulder 24/7, sleeping with your eyes open. They didn't yell and scream, they just let it be known that U.S resources would be available and used to seek out the perpetrators. It was in words and body language, you knew they were serious.

I'm a peaceful man, but I believe in justice that is fitting and righteous. This man believed his murdering ways would send him to heaven. I hope he found out that he was mistaken.

Trump tomorrow:

"Did you know that terrorists bombed our ship back in 2000? Yeah, now people are saying we got the guy."

The question is whats the next move. The enemy sits out there planning slowly and we have no real move yet, well at least that the public knows of. I see this as our military should move in on any known terrorist locations over seas and wipe them out. We need to grow our scout sniper squadrons and wipe them out silently. So far this is just the beginning. But as soon as we take charge, complete multiple attacks, close borders to all non-citizens, and lock the country down, we can truly begin to complete the assault. attack swiftly in the night at all angles on the towns riddled with enemies, and take the country piece by piece. Please feel free to rather agree, debate, or provide further info. I will be logging back on tomorrow at 17:30 central standard time. Thank you for reading.

Not much play in the media though. I hope they changed the rules so that American warships can open fire on suicidal teenagers in bomb laden speedboats.

Forum List

Back