USS Carney shot down 14 attack drones this morning

Of course, the word 'sold' was not quite correct there.
there was a time------long ago----when I harbored a notion that the SHIITES were
victims of oppression (LONG AGO----like 50 years ago when I first encountered
the Sunni/shiite divide)------seems like the shiites have (excuse the vulgarity)
grown over developed COHONES

Unlikely that YEMEN BUYS-----Iran is running the WHOLE SHOW. The Houthis are
being FED
That is what you are supposed to believe and at the ground level that is likely correct .
But you need to think also at a different level and debate , for example:-
Is this the logical extension of the October7 False Flag and just the next step to dragging the US into a simple trap ?

The more you can get the US involved , the more reason for others like Iran , Turkey , Syrya and Uncle Tom Cobley to join the party . Big Time .
Then the US could be ignited internally by Sleeper Cells and, low and behold, the US is fighting on all sides and will sink .
That is what I would do if sitting at the top Deep State table
Just saying .

That is what you are supposed to believe and at the ground level that is likely correct .
But you need to think also at a different level and debate , for example:-
Is this the logical extension of the October7 False Flag and just the next step to dragging the US into a simple trap ?

The more you can get the US involved , the more reason for others like Iran , Turkey , Syrya and Uncle Tom Cobley to join the party . Big Time .
Then the US could be ignited internally by Sleeper Cells and, low and behold, the US is fighting on all sides and will sink .
That is what I would do if sitting at the top Deep State table
Just saying .
what is there about my simple statement with which you disagree and on what basis?
My simple statement >> "
"Unlikely that YEMEN BUYS-----Iran is running the WHOLE SHOW. The Houthis are
being FED"

2-million-dollar missiles shooting down 2-thousand-dollar drones. The military industrial complex. Psychopaths.

You're one of those?
The $1.5 trillion in military outlays each year is the scam that keeps on giving—to the military-industrial complex and the Washington insiders—even as it impoverishes and endangers America and the world.

The USG has become a military junta beyond control. Here comes WWIII.

We live in a failed state.

what is there about my simple statement with which you disagree and on what basis?
My simple statement >> "
being FED"
If you think that Iran= Deep State , come off the pills .
Quick .
We all know where the Hooty Tootys get much of their sweeties from .
But if you do not realise where Iran gets its impetus from , I cannot help you .
And that raises the question , whether , at that top level, it is is not actually a Deep State factional dispute .

Much more complex than you might imagine , and why I am not , for example, a blind supporter of Dear Uncle Volodya .

My simple statement >> "
being FED"

Quick .
But if you do not realise where Iran gets its impetus from , I cannot help you .
And that raises the question , whether , at that top level, it is is not actually a Deep State factional dispute .

Much more complex than you might imagine , and why I am not , for example, a blind supporter of Dear Uncle Volodya .

Quick .

oh gee----yet another islamo nazi advocate with SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, to wit---the islamo nazi party-line

The $1.5 trillion in military outlays each year is the scam that keeps on giving—to the military-industrial complex and the Washington insiders—even as it impoverishes and endangers America and the world.

The USG has become a military junta beyond control. Here comes WWIII.

We live in a failed state.
What makes you think the "military-industrial complex" even exists?

Forum List

Back