females training with males USMC BCamp

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
what bullshit
...they can't be berthed/housed/etc together...that's how the unit is supposed to train and live
...that's part of Boot Camp life
Advocates for female Marines have long been calling for full, permanent integration, arguing separating the sexes builds resentment, fuels the false idea that female Marines have it easier in training, and can lead to male Marines disrespecting female superiors and leaders.

...bullshit----I would never respect any WM [ woman Marine ] because they were never required to do the same things as males--plain and simple
plus just like on ship, they don''t have the same living conditions = less of them

The rest of the military is already completely integrated when it comes to basic training.
...it appears the females will stay in their own platoon--so it's not a ''real'' integration
First mixed male-female boot camp for US Marine recruits | Daily Mail Online
Marines to Integrate Female and Male Training Battalions for First Time

Last edited:
Women trained with us in the Army. Our Barracks we're separated by about four blocks.

Women trained with us in the Army. Our Barracks we're separated by about four blocks.
...we had physical fitness tests where the women didn't have to do as much
same as Army?
..we never trained with them, they just had different PFT tests

For all intent and purposes women Marines are trained pound for pound as are male Marines.

Yes I served for 14 years and a quarter. Pound for pound I mean the PFT's are different men do pullups and women do flexed arm hang. My platoon was the first to be issued M16's in boot camp. I did not have to qualify just dry fire.

same as Army?
They did some training. But not like the physical training we had to do. I pulled fire guard with a few of them.

same as Army?
They did some training. But not like the physical training we had to do. I pulled fire guard with a few of them.
wow..if they were not bad looking, that must've been a ''quickie'' watch

Most we're homely looking. I just had to wait it out until I hit AIT. Then I had a bit of freedom to find something better.

Probably could have put a bag on their head and banged them for the glory.

Most we're homely looking. I just had to wait it out until I hit AIT. Then I had a bit of freedom to find something better.
....seems logical the hot, ''not fat'' ones would not be mostly the ones who go into the service
..I was in during the 80s and I didn't see many or even remember seeing any on base

Forum List

Back