USMessageBoard Wishes Everyone a Happy 4th!!

you have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every july 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the white house in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism. ~erma bombeck

screw erma bombeck

We put out the flags, acknowledged the day in the Coffee Shop and on Facebook, and I will commemorate the day by cleaning up my desk area, making homemade pizza, and kicking back with some rare hours of no responsibilities whatsoever.

1044134_10152048126127926_476848779_n.jpg

12. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full Kevlar body armor like a bunch of nancies). Don't try rugby - the South Africans and Kiwis will thrash you, like they regularly thrash us.

I feel it is incumbent upon me to point out that the last two times Rugby was played in the Olympics, it was the USA that took the gold medals.

We had ours a few days ago.

June 1st is Canada day. I was down in White Rock.

3493980-Local_Bellydance_Troup_White_Rock.jpg

OK, So we couldn't get Beyonce.

:D :D

Are all of them pregnant, or just the one on the right that is showing?

:eusa_eh:

That's why we couldn't get Beyonce. Good looking girls that come to White Rock get pregnant pretty quickly.

Those other girls aren't likely to be pregnant then. ;)

Forum List

Back