USMCA: Pelousy Shows Her Hatred For America

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment.

Why wouldn't you? You're as dumb as a sack of rocks.

But seriously, you must have some really . . . serious issues to be posting on a United States message board spreading your hatred of people who live in the United States. Either that, or you have no life at all. It's pretty pathetic either way.

NAFTA was two things.....a lowest-labor dollar possible for the Fortune 500 and the Rat's goal of deindustrializing North America. 60.000 factories closed by these fucking creeps....what kind of people do that to their country?

Total utter crap. Most factories went off shore because your corporate masters didn't want to pay US workers US hourly rates. Also, automation has had much more of an effect on closing factories than any trade deal.
I find your insistence on facts touching. Don't you know they have no place here?

I wonder if these weird foreigners go to other countries' message boards to insult their citizens as well and to try to push their views upon them too? Hmmm.

Personally, I couldn't care less what other countries do, who they vote for. It's not my business. I am a United States citizen, and what goes on here in the United States directly affects me, my family and future generations of my family.

Just do your own homework, Grump, you'll appreciate it more. That is if you ARE serious
I bet you'll now seriously ignore this data.

iu

Manufacturers Are Hiring, and Hiring

But seriously, you must have some really . . . serious issues to be posting on a United States message board spreading your hatred of people who live in the United States. Either that, or you have no life at all. It's pretty pathetic either way.

Why does somebody have to have serious issues posting on a messageboard? Your posting on here aside, most of us do it for shits and giggles.

and what goes on here in the United States directly affects me, my family and future generations of my family.

And it affects the rest of the world.

Well, we are tired of being the world's sugar daddy. That is just another reason why a lot of us support President Trump and will vote for him again in 2020, in spite of your insults. If I thought isolationism was possible in today's day and age, I would be ALL in with that. Fight your own battles, pay for your own stuff.

NAFTA was two things.....a lowest-labor dollar possible for the Fortune 500 and the Rat's goal of deindustrializing North America. 60.000 factories closed by these fucking creeps....what kind of people do that to their country?

Total utter crap. Most factories went off shore because your corporate masters didn't want to pay US workers US hourly rates. Also, automation has had much more of an effect on closing factories than any trade deal.
Well as Obama was ending his Presidency, certainly MFG wasn't seeing much growth:
fredgraph.png

But, then Trump!

fredgraph.png
I see you weren't able to compare oranges with oranges. Deplorable much?

and what goes on here in the United States directly affects me, my family and future generations of my family.

Well, we are tired of being the world's sugar daddy. That is just another reason why a lot of us support President Trump and will vote for him again in 2020, in spite of your insults. If I thought isolationism was possible in today's day and age, I would be ALL in with that. Fight your own battles, pay for your own stuff.

There would be very little tears shed if the US did become isolationist. The US stopped being something other countries coveted to be just after 1945. It had a lot of good will up until Ronnie Raygun. It has gone seriously downhill since then.

There would be very little tears shed if the US did become isolationist. The US stopped being something other countries coveted to be just after 1945. It had a lot of good will up until Ronnie Raygun. It has gone seriously downhill since then.

That's good news, because there is a growing number of people here who would love that. You people are expensive to support.

Forum List

Back