USMB's Fourth annual Giftmas gift exhange hosted by Belle

Dear Santa CB.jpg

For all the ladies...this one's too young for me...but ;)

Christmas for the ladies.jpg

Last edited:
It's getting chilly guys!

willy warmer 2014 christmas gift.jpg

Last edited:
For MeBelle:

image.jpg

The Dressing Room, NYC

It’s hard not to love a spot that combines our two favorite pastimes—drinking and shopping—and that’s exactly what this Lower East Side bar-boutique does.

On the street level of the two-floor emporium (which stays open late to encourage boozing and browsing), you’ll find a co-op boutique for emerging local designers. Among the brief but varied collection of men’s and women’s clothing, highlights include Alissa Chapman corset dresses ($245), Out of Print graphic tees ($28), and uniquely gorgeous Heather Benjamin agate rings ($175–$285). The top floor is where you’ll also find the charming dark oak bar, where a hip, young crowd orders bottled Brooklyn Lager ($5), wine by the glass ($8–$9) and specialty cocktails ($10–$12) such as the gin-and-OJ drink Sundress ($12), and takes in classic movies projected on the back wall of the bar’s cozy, pillow-laden nook. If you’d rather drop dough on designer duds than your bar tab, check out the basement level clothing exchange, which features a maze of secondhand and vintage pieces at seriously good prices. We recently uncovered an on-trend tie-front silk blouse ($16), recent-season Calypso shift dress ($22) and just-like-new Marc by Marc Jacobs striped tunic ($32).

73459_th1.jpg

I've posted this thread in various forums through the years, but this is the first year I've posted it in the Lounge.
Ya'll know what to do. To get ya'll rolling.....

Ha! Pogo Beatcha'! ;)

Ok, MeBelle60 - how does this work? Is it like white elephant time or do we get to pick out a member to give him/her/it something?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I've posted this thread in various forums through the years, but this is the first year I've posted it in the Lounge.

Ha! Pogo Beatcha'! ;)

Ok, MeBelle60 - how does this work? Is it like white elephant time or do we get to pick out a member to give him/her/it something?

Pick as many members as you want to e-gift.
Can be silly or something you know a member would like irl.
Just have FUN! :)

Ha! Pogo Beatcha'! ;)

Pick as many members as you want to e-gift.
Can be silly or something you know a member would like irl.
Just have FUN! :)

:salute:

Forum List

Back