USMB's Fourth annual Giftmas gift exhange hosted by Belle

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Jul 16, 2011
I've posted this thread in various forums through the years, but this is the first year I've posted it in the Lounge.
Ya'll know what to do. To get ya'll rolling.....

Ha! Pogo Beatcha'! ;)

:lol: someone's a little bit anxious for Christmas! is this thread sponsored by walmart...?

:lol: someone's a little bit anxious for Christmas! is this thread sponsored by walmart...?

Short giftmas season, ms smarty pants!

Sponsored by 7-11 and CVS

Last edited:
here, this is all i can muster up today... a gift for the hostess..

images

Cyber gifts or real ones? If it is real ones...oh HAYELL no do I want anyone knowing my address, lol. A couple of folks here hate me. Just a couple. A scant few, mind you. :D

Cyber gifts or real ones? If it is real ones...oh HAYELL no do I want anyone knowing my address, lol. A couple of folks here hate me. Just a couple. A scant few, mind you. :D

Cyber gifts Gracie - You've done this before.

I have? I'm older. Feeble minded at times. I don't remember. Well..maybe I do? Didn't I post some pics of opals for bones and a few others? Was that xmas prezzies? If so..then never mind. I think I do remember, lol.

I have? I'm older. Feeble minded at times. I don't remember. Well..maybe I do? Didn't I post some pics of opals for bones and a few others? Was that xmas prezzies? If so..then never mind. I think I do remember, lol.

You got it girl!
Post #3 has links to the previous years, I'm reading the first year...some funny stuff!

New Topics

Forum List

Back