USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

This thread is anti-chicken and belongs in Badlands....
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

"This thread is anti-chicken and belongs in Badlands....
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png
"

chicken_with_gun_by_matthewchilders.jpg

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I am not having any luck, these eggs must be posted in some obscure threads in obscure sections of the forum.

If I type "Egg-Off" into the Search function will I be successful in getting some? :popcorn:

They won't show up in a search but...they are peppered all over the forums....we're sticking to recent threads though ;)

war-fighter-chicken.jpg

Oh, Lucy. Good ones today, my dear

Okay, I have a question. Does Coyote disappear an egg once it's been discovered? Can two posters get credit for finding the same egg, or is it only the first poster to find it?
This is going to be hard to tally, I'm thinking. Some of them are really pretty, though.

Not sure, but I think recording them as found on this thread is how they will count eggs. That should be fairly easy. Although counting, hiding and making the eggs takes time and I would like to thank Coyote and two other bunnies for their assistance. Go team!

Forum List

Back