Usmb Staff, Site Has Slowed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
USMB staff,
Yerterday and today, I have been having a lot of problems with your site. It takes forever to do anything. Often I click on something, and after waiting way too long, I am brought back to where I started from. This is the only site I have ever had these kinds of problems with. What's going on.

USMB staff,
Yerterday and today, I have been having a lot of problems with your site. It takes forever to do anything. Often I click on something, and after waiting way too long, I am brought back to where I started from. This is the only site I have ever had these kinds of problems with. What's going on.
it will let me upload a file.....once in a while.....otherwise i have to resort to other ways to do it....this site aint as good as the old site....

OK if nobody else will say it.....

I assume you're here to make the trains run on time?
Ja?

USMB staff,
It's because of ignored warnings/points you've accumulated this month. You are in the discouraged usergroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back