USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
Trump did well. He effectively showed what a disaster Clinton's been in her 30yr+ political career. She has no successes to boast about. She only has numerous failures. Trump should win this Election fairly easily. However, i won't predict that. Ya just never know what the American Electorate will do.

I'll have you know that I don't like admitting that righwingers/conservatives are attractive, but truth is truth.

I believe Hillary will have the advise of the President that oversaw the best economic times in modern-history....Bill Clinton, and will implement similar policies to advance our current economy.

That's good enough for me.
Whats wrong, did your twink dump you?

I was only able to vote in the last TWO elections anyways, Einstein.
LOL!!! Wasn't trying to suggest you were an old fogey. OK?

BTW, I think you're quite an attractive woman.

If that's really you in your avatar, which I think it is, but anyways...for what it's worth.

Flattery will get you nowhere! :funnyface:

By the way, what is Hillary's plan for jobs and the economy?
I'll have you know that I don't like admitting that righwingers/conservatives are attractive, but truth is truth.

I believe Hillary will have the advice of the President that oversaw the best economic times in modern-history....Bill Clinton, and will implement similar policies to advance our current economy.

That's good enough for me.

Lol. I've already told you that I don't identify with either party. I'm my own person. I might vote for dog poop over Hillary Clinton though. I don't trust that woman.

So Hillary is like a "by proxy" president for Bill Clinton. So then she did think that NAFTA was the "gold standard." Maybe she's a Stepford wife.

Look, Trump is a misogynist. Period. Anyone that denies that is a fool.

Listen, idiot, just because you say it doesnt make it true. Trump has been promoting women with skill and talent int he construction industry for longer than Bill Clinton has been trying to fuck them and Hillary intimidating them into silence.

Promoting which ones? The ones with the big taters, long legs, and short skirts? The ones he can order out of a catalog?
No, moron, just Google them up, but we all know what your conclusion will be since you are a leftwing ideological shit4brains.

Uh, I'm not a leftwing anything. I'm a free thinking Independent who can make decisions on my own without following a party line like a doggie on a leash.

Look, Trump is a misogynist. Period. Anyone that denies that is a fool.

Listen, idiot, just because you say it doesnt make it true. Trump has been promoting women with skill and talent int he construction industry for longer than Bill Clinton has been trying to fuck them and Hillary intimidating them into silence.
This is between me and the pretty lady old fart.
No, it is not, wingding.

When you bring up Old Fogeys that includes ME.
So what do you want...a cookie?

Trump did well. He effectively showed what a disaster Clinton's been in her 30yr+ political career. She has no successes to boast about. She only has numerous failures. Trump should win this Election fairly easily. However, i won't predict that. Ya just never know what the American Electorate will do.

He should have drilled Hillary about her signing the resolution for the Iraq war, as Lester was questioning him about it.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.

You wish!

Pay attention pop. Tax returns. Not the emails.
Pay attention.

Not releasing tax returns is not the same thing as committing a crime by destroying government property (emails). More people care about Clinton's criminal acts than Trumps private tax returns.

Trump tax returns poooop up all over the place ......... emails only comes up from Trump mouth and his surrogates. If you watch some of discussions on the media tax returns is one of the main subject.

Lol. I've already told you that I don't identify with either party. I'm my own person. I might vote for dog poop over Hillary Clinton though. I don't trust that woman.

So Hillary is like a "by proxy" president for Bill Clinton. So then she did think that NAFTA was the "gold standard." Maybe she's a Stepford wife.
I'd like to think you can be persuaded to vote for the Stepford wife, over poop dog.

I think it's possible. Maybe. Possibly.

He should have drilled her about Iraq, about Benghazi, about Libya, about Syria, about her anti 2nd amendment views, about her flip flopping on gay marriage. There are a LOT of things he could have hit her on, but he was rather weak sauce after the first 10 minutes.

He should have drilled Hillary about her signing the resolution for the Iraq war, as Lester was questioning him about it.

Yeah, he missed an opportunity there. But overall, he did show how Clinton is only a part of the problem. Her whole career has been a miserable failure. But most importantly, i think most Americans have had it with Globalist Establishment Elites like Hillary Clinton. They want someone who's gonna look out for American Citizens again. Trump should win fairly easily. But who really knows?

Yeah, he missed an opportunity there. But overall, he did show how Clinton is only a part of the problem. Her whole career has been a miserable failure. But most importantly, i think most Americans have had it with Globalist Establishment Elites like Hillary Clinton. They want someone who's gonna look out for American Citizens again. Trump should win fairly easily. But who really knows?

Yes, that is what I want. I would like a president who wants to stop giving other countries tons of money while we have people here at home would could use some help.

I do not like the idea of tax cuts for the wealthiest among us. What about me? I NEED a tax cut! I do agree with him on fair trade though and taxing companies' exports who move their businesses out of the United States.

I don't see how Hillary's plan of taxing business owners more is going to help either. I think the rich people's taxes should probably remain where they are, and some of us poorer people get a break for a change.

I agree with Donald about immigration too, except for the part about deporting immigrants who are already here. I mean, if you catch them, that's one thing, but actively seeking them out would be too expensive. We can't afford to take care of any more low skilled immigrants. Give us a break!

Trump is disqualified for saying bigly.
Well, he lost the debate last night and he lost it BIGLY!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mookie?
huh.gif

Hope I wasn't making the same kind of snoring noises Rump was. :)

Sounded like an avalanche in there. Haven't heard that much snot since mah ole hound dawg sniffed him up a bumblebee.
I think he had a cold... that or he kept burping into the mic. I really don't know.

Nose candy.
Some people actually suggested he was snorting coke before the Debate, but his mannerisms didn't match those of people who actually do it, so I don't think so.
Have you ever watched O'Reilly?

Trump has just been on his program too many times.

I never watch Fox News let alone O'Reilly. An Irishman once told me what the O' means before the surname, bastard son of Reilly. Mc before the surname means legitimate. Just a little bit of useless Irish knowledge.

I only watch Fox News for comparisons how they distort the reality. Very disgusting. They are very good in feeding Americans with the technicalities but not the reality.
Good example..... Iraq war..... Trump said call Hannity I opposed Iraq war............ Why the fuck we need to call Hannity? Why not just release any news clippings or video if there is such discussions between him and Hannity.

I agree with Hillary about affordable college. That's something that's important in today's day and age. College is outrageously expensive. That puts some people at a HUGE disadvantage before they've even started out in life on their own.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.
We know you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law. That's because you're a douche bag. You're a sleazy low-life, cock sucking, mother fucking, shit stained douche bag.

Any questions?

Did I hurt your weak feeling? All you've got is email email emails...... that's all you've got........... we don't give a flying fuck about your emails.
Trump on the other hand....... he's been indicted, facing a multiple law suit, bribing AG.
A bigot, racist asshole...... like you. Why is he not releasing his tax returns? Definitely he is hiding something.

That's not all he has! The emails were deleted. Nobody has them

AND THAT'S POINT

anyone who did what she did is a first class ass to ask transparency from ANYONE ELSE.

Forum List

Back