USMB Merchandise

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I would like to recommend the following to the decision makes of the USMB. In order to generate income for the board, why not sell a line of USMB merchandise. I offer up the following suggestions:

Item 1. A plastic Gunny (just like those plastic Jesus figures) for the dash board of you car.

Item 2. Charlie Bass and 52nd Street (sort of like Amos and Andy) salt and pepper shakers for your table.

item 3. A Chris talking outdoor heat sensor to advise us when global warming is happening.

Item 4. A del bird feeder.

Item 5. A strollingbones line of cat food.

Item 6. A dude line of kites.

Item 7. A xotoxi line of rose fertilizer. (This shit will make anything grow.)

I'm sure it would be easy to come up with more merchandise that could be sold to bring in money for the board.

What do you think? Good idea?

A CurveLight cell phone that only works on the ground while one is wearing a tinfoil hat.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hell. Another list I don't get to be a part of. I offer nothing but snarky comments.

echo....veggie burgers

pilgram...duel exhaust systems

jon....a tax program....his way

rgs....mudflaps..with gestures or emotes

maniefold..well manifolds....

gold would sell balance enhancing scents

chanel....well pills of all sorts....the chanel pill....relax and chill

samson would have his octupus line of art..

bootneck....bad british comedy dvd...his and his mate, colin

midnight and gt...a great collection of musical dvd's

article..how to be neutral...no matter what....

xox..would be in charge of bumperstickers...he is safe there

Well, hell. Another list I don't get to be a part of. I offer nothing but snarky comments.

1. Dis - A CD of domination by a mistress who really doesn't like you. Comes with a free pair of satin panties and bra to be put on during humiliation, because you know it's impossible to match those fun bags.

And yes Dis........I'm trying to be nice.

2. Charles Bass gay condoms. Once they are fully extended, if the gaydar implanted in the latex goes off (activated by fecal matter on the penis), it constricts and chops your dick off.

3. Xotxoi - Space travel, because that dude is way out there......I'm wondering if he's not really an alien from another planet who is here to study us and enslave the human race.

I would like to recommend the following to the decision makes of the USMB. In order to generate income for the board, why not sell a line of USMB merchandise. I offer up the following suggestions:

Item 1. A plastic Gunny (just like those plastic Jesus figures) for the dash board of you car.

Item 2. Charlie Bass and 52nd Street (sort of like Amos and Andy) salt and pepper shakers for your table.

item 3. A Chris talking outdoor heat sensor to advise us when global warming is happening.

Item 4. A del bird feeder.

Item 5. A strollingbones line of cat food.

Item 6. A dude line of kites.

Item 7. A xotoxi line of rose fertilizer. (This shit will make anything grow.)

I'm sure it would be easy to come up with more merchandise that could be sold to bring in money for the board.

What do you think? Good idea?

I want a tee shirt with USMB blazoned across the chest with I was fucked by Dante on the back

Forum List

Back