USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

Taken about 10 minutes ago. I actually decided to put a little face on, with jewelry and dress nice cuz I hafta go for a consultation at Docs office. Wanted to feel semi human. This is the results, lol.

1:05pm. See the clock? :D

Last edited:
Taken about 10 minutes ago. I actually decided to put a little face on, with jewelry and dress nice cuz I hafta go for a consultation at Docs office. Wanted to feel semi human. This is the results, lol.

whenever I put on a face to see the doctor, he just sends me home and tells me to put on a different one.

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

View attachment 293777

Found some more pictures of the funeral we attended and the urn and flag at the crypt.

upload_2019-12-15_18-24-11.png

upload_2019-12-15_18-27-32.png

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

View attachment 293777

Found some more pictures of the funeral we attended and the urn and flag at the crypt.

View attachment 294988

View attachment 294991

Good looking as always :smiliehug:

1:05pm. See the clock? :D

That is a LOVELY picture Gracie!

The Wife and I in the mid eighties....
View attachment 303975 View attachment 303977

Me at 54.
I will hit the 55 at end of Feb.

June for me.
If it wasn't for my screwed up hip I'd still feel like I was 40.
I remember reading your posts about that.
I generally feel youthful except the back and knees from framing, and my up close vision is shot.

Good news.
AARP really wants me to be a member...sent a card and everything...:21:

When do we get the senior discounts again?

The Wife and I in the mid eighties....
View attachment 303975 View attachment 303977

Me at 54.
I will hit the 55 at end of Feb.

June for me.
If it wasn't for my screwed up hip I'd still feel like I was 40.
I remember reading your posts about that.
I generally feel youthful except the back and knees from framing, and my up close vision is shot.

Good news.
AARP really wants me to be a member...sent a card and everything...:21:

When do we get the senior discounts again?

You're already eligible. AARP kicks in at 50.
Just got back home yesterday from my sixth hip surgery on the same hip.
If the way it feels at the moment is any indication I'll be good to go in a month or so.

Forum List

Back