USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

FB_IMG_1580651549150.jpg
A couple weeks ago on vaca to see the grands...

And yes the nose has been broken several times....
I also hurt myself often during self defense, one foot breaking a few teeth less and also a few knocks on the nose, I am a tough cookie LOL

Mine were from an unexpected surf board in the face when I surfaced and the other from a fight.
Okay, it's not clear not to fight with your bare hand, I lost two teeth in the fight during self defense now I'm wearing a denture, and also I broke my foot during a fight, I always fighting since i was a teenager, a real tomboy, LOL I have a very bad character, I am calm but when people look for me they find me.

View attachment 303991View attachment 303992
It's almost that, my father taught me to box when I was little, but it was Taekwondo that fascinated me the most
Like all English boys that was brought up on a council estate I was taught to always hit first then when they are down to keep them down by boot or fist, the pecking order for boys is rewarded by how you defend ourself and how you defeat another wretch.
It’s true what they say “it’s not the size of the dog in a fight, it’s the size fight”
In my youth I won a lot of fights, I cannot remember losing any, a draw was also deemed as a win.
“The British armies backbone is made up by council house boys like me”

Forum List

Back