USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

one has to be careful posting pictures...

because you know

I might delete it soon

because you know

I might delete it soon
The camera loves you. All your pics are awesome. But that last one you did....perfect as an avie. Shows your sass and beauty. :)

And it doesn't mean anyone will think its really you anyway. Lots of ladies here have avies that look like models in a lingerie ad..and its REALLY them. ;)

because you know

I might delete it soon
The camera loves you. All your pics are awesome. But that last one you did....perfect as an avie. Shows your sass and beauty. :)

And it doesn't mean anyone will think its really you anyway. Lots of ladies here have avies that look like models in a lingerie ad..and its REALLY them. ;)

LOL you are the same Gracie that I always knew!

Thank you!

fXtvjse.jpg

such talent here......i love artists!

~S~
I make stuff too.

Damascus steel knives.

such talent here......i love artists!

~S~
Here's some wrist cuffs I made a couple of years ago.

H0ps_end-8u46ILT9PRBPk6Dki3VbTWfSrTw_bqDpbsZJbKW357bkerD0N_XgQsUO99gIRR0xdrL-PPoxX0MHDgEAtmOiT6FhjyRufzOIe-Yp4IDTaCQCwedTnJGvgHvDaD_Y6qRnd5TZVN4Ah6mSP-9pSgOHQ4DivOYgfDy-qztTSBNUMgXDfwVGBTq81UBlxUKxqxioUW_KI4cdqc-D6QakZxv2Bu3Rvpgo2HDD_3ESNGFUhA6zUgOMXRJ5t7WUqDTMmstJsVDHq5Yur8u9r5iVP0GrNvQGcO6ew7XzC9EaptrlGIJa7Qfm5W3Kq_OvToIccuConF6mbC4yMU5MFuhVGJHH8lno7aSpqmYJMpzIVbqJ8ObznPYU51uQiI2HS9ELwJd5Fk52fnm272VBkcVaPV3ddsgeozygzKJXevO2uNqqFbp8Lkf72cOcU3qOhGU9X2mJqXGKpWoLDSnUCIkX95o1eyTcqRPHY-_ndZUDR-c3z2wtEqaI5J51oQiWQVrMrXioSh6Z_bESsMucHIrAMQsuyVf4gZ4pNEk_KyGt2Zsvdw9YOcOmST86n2Zj9x2ZZsa9j9bnynG6dEi9_N6uCIoJqLJptgvXs72fwRqQv8mmiLs36KNgb23d2d_yvvYa42IV2emohLltgQk_MYhHyjqs48TpWlzsJ3YCYgwLvoTG-YmuSM=w1270-h850-no

way cool

and intricate too

so, do y'all do this as a 'productive hobby' ?

just asking .....

~S~
Speaking for myself..I did it as a living. Refurbished furniture and sold it in my shop. But..the ol RA kicked in at age 58 and it was downhill ever since. Can't hold a brush anymore, or flip drawers this way and that to paint them and in general..its too painful to do. So now I pain itty bitty rocks. :)

View attachment 294354
Fuckin' "Murica" bitches!
View attachment 294356
Me crossing the Potomac, over an abandoned railroad trestle. Lots beer in that duffle bag...

no harness? you could be the poster boy for osha Vas.....

~S~
View attachment 294372 View attachment 294373
Sometimes the best vistas are the reward for daring...
While I was in college, I had recurring nightmares of being on a bridge that suddenly became just what you show here in the top pic, on my hands and knees, gripping like hell to try and get across without falling.

View attachment 294354
View attachment 294356
Me crossing the Potomac, over an abandoned railroad trestle. Lots beer in that duffle bag...

~S~
While I was in college, I had recurring nightmares of being on a bridge that suddenly became just what you show here in the top pic, on my hands and knees, gripping like hell to try and get across without falling.

Yes you can!

View attachment 294354
View attachment 294356

~S~

Yes you can!
Yes, and indeed I did. That nightmare disappeared after I graduated.
I get dizzy on the fourth rung of a ladder, though. Don't know how people do it.

View attachment 294354
View attachment 294356

~S~

Yes you can!
I get dizzy on the fourth rung of a ladder, though. Don't know how people do it.
It seems to just be one of those things... It either bothers you, or it doesnt.... As a kid we would go bridge jumping for fun. The higher the better! It's a rush.

~S~

Yes you can!
It seems to just be one of those things... It either bothers you, or it doesnt.... As a kid we would go bridge jumping for fun. The higher the better! It's a rush.
Yes, the adrenaline thing. That's what makes me dizzy, I think. lol

Forum List

Back