USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

The Wife and I in the mid eighties....
View attachment 303975 View attachment 303977

Me at 54.
I will hit the 55 at end of Feb.

June for me.
If it wasn't for my screwed up hip I'd still feel like I was 40.
I remember reading your posts about that.
I generally feel youthful except the back and knees from framing, and my up close vision is shot.

Good news.
AARP really wants me to be a member...sent a card and everything...:21:

When do we get the senior discounts again?

I got lucky with the bad vision.
I cant see long range,as in I gotta be within 20 foot to read a street sign so I have to wear glasses to drive.
But my close up vision is as good as ever which is great since I'm a big reader.

Me at 54.

June for me.
I generally feel youthful except the back and knees from framing, and my up close vision is shot.

Good news.

You're already eligible. AARP kicks in at 50.
Just got back home yesterday from my sixth hip surgery on the same hip.
If the way it feels at the moment is any indication I'll be good to go in a month or so.
Good to hear.

Still don't know if I am ready to admit I am eligible for AARP. :1041:

Me at 54.

June for me.

Good news.

I cant see long range,as in I gotta be within 20 foot to read a street sign so I have to wear glasses to drive.
But my close up vision is as good as ever which is great since I'm a big reader.
My screen is inches from my nose to read it and working on my toys is a bitch.
Next up.
Bifocals.
Sigh.

Me at 54.

June for me.

Good news.

My screen is inches from my nose to read it and working on my toys is a bitch.
Next up.
Bifocals.
Sigh.

Better than the alternative I suppose.

Me at 54.

And yes the nose has been broken several times....
I also hurt myself often during self defense, one foot breaking a few teeth less and also a few knocks on the nose, I am a tough cookie LOL

Mine were from an unexpected surf board in the face when I surfaced and the other from a fight.
Okay, it's not clear not to fight with your bare hand, I lost two teeth in the fight during self defense now I'm wearing a denture, and also I broke my foot during a fight, I always fighting since i was a teenager, a real tomboy, LOL I have a very bad character, I am calm but when people look for me they find me.

Me at 54.

I also hurt myself often during self defense, one foot breaking a few teeth less and also a few knocks on the nose, I am a tough cookie LOL

Mine were from an unexpected surf board in the face when I surfaced and the other from a fight.
Okay, it's not clear not to fight with your bare hand, I lost two teeth in the fight during self defense now I'm wearing a denture, and also I broke my foot during a fight, I always fighting since i was a teenager, a real tomboy, LOL I have a very bad character, I am calm but when people look for me they find me.

Meh....I fell off a roof at 17 and shattered all my back molars so know I have all implants from back to front.
To be honest they work just as well as real teeth and require almost zero maintenance.

Me at 54.

upload_2020-2-1_17-14-59.png
upload_2020-2-1_17-16-52.png

Me at 54.

Meh....I fell off a roof at 17 and shattered all my back molars so know I have all implants from back to front.
To be honest they work just as well as real teeth and require almost zero maintenance.
I ran out of reflex so I receive a puch in my teeth and the pain was insurmountable, I had to endure it for a few days before having my teeth pulled out.

Me at 54.

View attachment 303991View attachment 303992
It's almost that, my father taught me to box when I was little, but it was Taekwondo that fascinated me the most

I ran out of reflex so I receive a puch in my teeth and the pain was insurmountable, I had to endure it for a few days before having my teeth pulled out.

Did you get them replaced?
Replacing 4 or 5 teeth with implants isnt crazy expensive.

I only lost two teeth now I wear dentures.

I only lost two teeth now I wear dentures.

Mine are essentially dentures but they snap in on the lower and use a pin system in the upper.
They stay still no matter what I eat.

Forum List

Back