USMB Member in Need...

aight, bumpers!

I can't even contribute anonymously, so I gotta do something.
Next bump in 4.

Just hit the box that says "hide real name and email" You'll come up as anonymous.. GFMe needs your name and email to validate the card.. But I went up as Anonymous...

I think you have to have an account and be logged in to do that and if you express lane it you don't get to do anonymous.

I have no problem bumping and donating. Why can't you make this thread a sticky so it stays at the top?

aight, bumpers!

I can't even contribute anonymously, so I gotta do something.
Next bump in 4.

Just hit the box that says "hide real name and email" You'll come up as anonymous.. GFMe needs your name and email to validate the card.. But I went up as Anonymous...

I think you have to have an account and be logged in to do that and if you express lane it you don't get to do anonymous.

Ah... that may be it.. Because some folks report that they don't GET a checkbox on the intitial page. And that their option to remain anonymous occurs on a subsequent page.. I think either way, there's ways to control how you donation is labeled publicly.. Thanks...

For those of you still considering a donation -- a fun fact about Hortysir.. He was here SEVEN YEARS and only got a single warning from moderation... :113:

Thank him for all the flaming, trolling and thread derailment that he DIDN'T DO...He's a great role model for people who think the rules here are "too tough"... :rolleyes:

Also forgot to credit Synthaholic who knows hortysir from other places on the Inet.. He's the one who kicked off this USMB response...
Yep.

Kudos to Synthaholic

Well done!

Last edited:
You guys are so awesome

Choked, I tell ya

Had a phone interview yesterday but it's still so earky in the process "I'll be forwarding prospects to the operations manager when i finish all the phone interviews" kinda deal.....

I was treading water for a while with a cash ckeaning job for 1k a month but client chose not to renew contract with the company I was working for.
On top of that, I'd been hustling deliveries with Bitesquad but it's slacked off about 150/wk.
So I'm down 1600 or more a month.

I'll use some of what I've raised to renew my license. 7/22 was my birthday (turned 53--- too old to be this broke lol) so it expired and I can't do Uber or Lyft right now.
Got hired at Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago but have only been scheduled 10hrs a week (missed last week when wife was back in hosp)

My point is, I ain't afraid of work :113:

Haven't had Wi-Fi for a while so doing everything on my phone is a special kind of pita lol

Seeing the hearts around here I'm so sorry to have been gone as ling as I was ❤
You just concentrate on getting back on your feet, don't worry about us. We'll still be squabbling when you make it back.

hortysir I don't believe we have crossed trails before as I am still a noob compared to some of these knuckleheads...
Your devotion and dedication to your wife is a admirable quality... You must be a good man...

3bdee01c5a7a2126e60f8e070d8c7afa.jpg

Life is Good...

UP

$1,070 raised of $3,000 goal

Hes getting there
Someone should be out there on the interwebs hustling for the guy , spread it far an wide where ya can ...he'll knock out the 3 grand fast

Oh nos I accidentally bumped into something. USMB needs to have better lighting around here. Those 1%er messageboard owners can afford it.

UP

$1,070 raised of $3,000 goal

Hes getting there
Someone should be out there on the interwebs hustling for the guy , spread it far an wide where ya can ...he'll knock out the 3 grand fast

People here who are on Facebook can click the link in the OP and share it with friends on FB.

Forum List

Back