USMB Member in Need...

What state does he live in? Might be able to find a local assistance group? Meanwhile..hopefully his landlord will have some mercy and not kick them out. Power company will probably assist too in delaying payment...make some kind of monthly payment agreement for whatever adds up in bills until he gets back on his feet with another job. Also...post an ad in Craigslist asking for work? He can write a long ad, stating hours and days he can work, why he needs those particulars, etc. Lots of kind people out there.

Local churches too, could be of assistance?

Go to the GFM page Wolves At The Door..and tweet it, those of you on twitter. Do it often. Tweet GarySinese, Oprah, EllenDegeneres, etc etc etc

th

You guys are so awesome

Choked, I tell ya

Had a phone interview yesterday but it's still so earky in the process "I'll be forwarding prospects to the operations manager when i finish all the phone interviews" kinda deal.....

I was treading water for a while with a cash ckeaning job for 1k a month but client chose not to renew contract with the company I was working for.
On top of that, I'd been hustling deliveries with Bitesquad but it's slacked off about 150/wk.
So I'm down 1600 or more a month.

I'll use some of what I've raised to renew my license. 7/22 was my birthday (turned 53--- too old to be this broke lol) so it expired and I can't do Uber or Lyft right now.
Got hired at Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago but have only been scheduled 10hrs a week (missed last week when wife was back in hosp)

My point is, I ain't afraid of work :113:

Haven't had Wi-Fi for a while so doing everything on my phone is a special kind of pita lol

Seeing the hearts around here I'm so sorry to have been gone as ling as I was ❤

For those of you still considering a donation -- a fun fact about Hortysir.. He was here SEVEN YEARS and only got a single warning from moderation... :113:

Thank him for all the flaming, trolling and thread derailment that he DIDN'T DO...He's a great role model for people who think the rules here are "too tough"... :rolleyes:

Also forgot to credit Synthaholic who knows hortysir from other places on the Inet.. He's the one who kicked off this USMB response...

Forum List

Back