USMB Member in Need...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
An old time member of USMB, Hortysir, is in a desperate situation. He's a good guy. A voice of reason and Navy vet.. Is a member of USMB since 2010, but hasn't been here for about a year struggling with his wife's illness.

Finances caught up with him. It's a temporary situation until he finds new job that understands his time priorities. Came to our attention thru another USMB member who knows him well.. I've was in contact with Hortysir yesterday and verified the fund drive..

Whether you know him from the old days or you're new to USMB, we sometimes DO ask folks to help out if you can. The fundraising link is at ---

Click here to support The Wolves are at the Door organized by Rodney Horton

Since we've compromised his real identity by doing this emergency funds request, he'll probably get a brand new Board Name when he comes back.. But I'm sure he'll thank you...

I believe (from his FB page) the picture on the GFMe is of his wife. I know that he has friends here from all political pedigrees.. A great gentleman...

Wow folks.. That was cool to watch.. In the time it took me to empty my Inbox and alerts, looks like USMB kicked in close to $500...

This place is the best.. It's worth the grey hairs and the headaches....

God bless him and his wife and our prayers and a donation will be with him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe that all that bullshit with politics today, the shit we pay for and an american like him struggles to care for his family. Horseshit.
This country sucks.
Good luck my man!
If I donated to anonymous internet people, I would give all I could to him.

I know what its like to get buried in medical bills ..it sucks when ya have money ..gotta be 100 tiomes worse when yer flat ass busted and not workin ...when its someone you love like your wife its BRUTAL on so many levels .

I gots ya up to 750 Pass the hat

one of you vets could get on twitter hit up other vets and say YO
help this guy out

you'll hit that 3 grand fast
I saw a website earlier today regarding vet reunions. I'll see if I can find it again.
Here it is:
Upcoming Veteran Reunions | Military Reunion Calendar | VetFriends.com
See now we're thinkn One of yas get to it
hit twitter and vets
What about his local VFW ? They''ll put a jar out at the bar

a couple of yas should get to it
you'll probably blow the 3k outta the water

Forum List

Back