I miss some of the members

I miss Tilly big time!!

I sure hope she is doing well.
Me too, i really like Tilly but pretty sure Lucy Hamilton will come back.
the last time I saw Lucy, it didn't even seem like the same person - almost as if somebody had hacked her account.

She was extremely pro-Islamst
If she was pro-Islams that could not be Lucy .LOL
That is what was so weird about it!
it's been a long time since she came to the forum, i guess it was not Lucy and when she come back show her the post

Dalia send up a signal like Commissioner Gordon does with Batman...

I forget what they call it when you link their name, but I think it sends email to them... :dunno:

I miss them both also...

I forget what they call it when you link their name, but I think it sends email to them... :dunno:

I miss them both also...
As for Lucy, I have an answer;) but for tilly I'm writing to her and I've never had an answer and I'm not the only one:(

I miss them both also...
As for Lucy, I have an answer;) but for tilly I'm writing to her and I've never had an answer and I'm not the only one:(

I've enjoyed talking with Tilly off the boards, we both have dogs and love them. She has not been here for a long time, and I have not heard from her. I really hope she is ok, I know she had a lot on her real-life plate.

I miss them both also...

I've enjoyed talking with Tilly off the boards, we both have dogs and love them. She has not been here for a long time, and I have not heard from her. I really hope she is ok, I know she had a lot on her real-life plate.
Coyote, I regret not having her real name the last time that i spoken with her if I had known I would have asked her.

I am still writing to her, I tell myself that maybe she will have the alert by her mail if she did click on this request at the forum in her profile, she will know that we think of her.

So many great posters are long gone. How interesting it would be to hear from some of them.

For the most part this place sucks and is boring, why would we want to comeback?

Forum List

Back