USMB, here is your chance to denounce the violent ANTIFA terrorist organization...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Here you are, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and denounce these terrorists as the cocksuckers they are.

If you, in any way, express support for ANTIFA, or argue that their methods are justified, I will take down your name and file a report you to the FBI as a "person of interest".

ANTIFA is liberals dropping the act and just admitting they're hardened, violent, hard-line leftists who want to impose a tyrannical one-party state on America where free speech and religion is not allowed.

ANTIFA is liberals dropping the act and just admitting they're hardened, violent, hard-line leftists who want to impose a tyrannical one-party state on America where free speech and religion is not allowed.
Sorry, it sure looks to me like the same crap they've been pulling since the 1820s.

Why don't you STFU you damned nutcase. If they exist, you're just their opposite on that spectrum maintaining your own hard line and shouting down speech counter to your own fucking dogma! IDIOT!

Now you go and report me to the FBI you radicalized nut job of a useful IDIOT!!!!

Why don't you STFU you damned nutcase. If they exist, you're just their opposite on that spectrum maintaining your own hard line and shouting down speech counter to your own fucking dogma! IDIOT!
Sounds like you're ANTIFA. Tell me, how did you first learn of this organization? Who do report to there? How many members are active in your cell? How do you communicate with your handlers?

Sounds like you're ANTIFA. Tell me, how did you first learn of this organization? Who do report to there? How many members are active in your cell? How do you communicate with your handlers?

Now you go and report me to the FBI you radicalized nut job of a useful IDIOT!!!!

Here you are, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and denounce these terrorists as the cocksuckers they are.

If you, in any way, express support for ANTIFA, or argue that their methods are justified, I will take down your name and file a report you to the FBI as a "person of interest".
Who are you? The thought police?

What do you call a person who forces others to think like he/she does?

Fascist!

I do plan to make a report to the FBI.

Please answer the following questions:

Who recruited you into ANTIFA?

What are the goals of ANTIFA?

What illegal acts have you committed for ANTIFA?

What illegal acts have you agreed to do for ANTIFA?

Do you have a safehouse? Please provide the address.

What are your callsigns, passwords, deadrops?

Fascist!

Billo... what do you call people who silence others with whom they disagree through threats of violence?

FASCISTS!

It seems incredible to me that you don't seem to think this is wrong. I don't like Ann Coulter, she's a kook, but she has a right to speak. And when you have to threaten someone with violence to silence them from expressing views you don't like, that is the very core foundation of fascism.

But hey, Billo's alright with it.

Fascist!

Billo... what do you call people who silence others with whom they disagree through threats of violence?

FASCISTS!

It seems incredible to me that you don't seem to think this is wrong. I don't like Ann Coulter, she's a kook, but she has a right to speak. And when you have to threaten someone with violence to silence them from expressing views you don't like, that is the very core foundation of fascism.

That's not what "fascist" means.

Fascism is a political ideology based around militant nationalism and authoritarian control vested in a single charasmatc figurehead.

I think ANTIFA are a bunch of misguided clowns, but their ideology is far from fascism.

Fascist!

FASCISTS!

Fascism is a political ideology based around militant nationalism and authoritarian control vested in a single charasmatc figurehead.

I think ANTIFA are a bunch of misguided clowns, but their ideology is far from fascism.

You're right, it's terrorism, trying to gain a political objective through violence and intimidation.

Fascist!

FASCISTS!

You're right, it's terrorism, trying to gain a political objective through violence and intimidation.
This describes the left perfectly.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The alt right?

FASCISTS!
Yes.

It seems incredible to me that you don't seem to think this is wrong.
Why would you think that?

I don't like Ann Coulter, she's a kook,
She's a man. Have you seen that adams apple?

but she has a right to speak. And when you have to threaten someone with violence to silence them from expressing views you don't like,
Like this thread?

that is the very core foundation of fascism.
I agree.

Whoa, hold on there...........oh, you said "alright". For a second there, I thought you said, "alt right".

Fascist!

FASCISTS!

This describes the left perfectly.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Yep

New Topics

Forum List

Back