USMB, here is your chance to denounce the violent ANTIFA terrorist organization...

This describes the left perfectly.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Like the unlawful violence in Charlotte, Ferguson and Baltimore? Oh, don't forget Oklahoma City. That was a right winger as well.

Now its your turn. Give me 3 examples of left wing violence (without going all the way back to the Vietnam protests).

If you, in any way, express support for ANTIFA, or argue that their methods are justified, I will take down your name and file a report you to the FBI as a "person of interest".

:lol:

Now you're making threats?
He sounds like Robert Deniro talking to Gaylord Focker, "Listen, Focker. I am watching you. I will take you down like Chinatown."

Here you are, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and denounce these terrorists as the cocksuckers they are.

If you, in any way, express support for ANTIFA, or argue that their methods are justified, I will take down your name and file a report you to the FBI as a "person of interest".
Who are you? The thought police?

What do you call a person who forces others to think like he/she does?

Fascist!

Billo... what do you call people who silence others with whom they disagree through threats of violence?

FASCISTS!

It seems incredible to me that you don't seem to think this is wrong. I don't like Ann Coulter, she's a kook, but she has a right to speak. And when you have to threaten someone with violence to silence them from expressing views you don't like, that is the very core foundation of fascism.

But hey, Billo's alright with it.

That's not what "fascist" means.

Fascism is a political ideology based around militant nationalism and authoritarian control vested in a single charasmatic figurehead.

I think ANTIFA are a bunch of misguided clowns, but their ideology is far from fascism.

Then what was Kristallnacht then? The SA and Nazi officials basically acting on their own to silence Jews with certain opinions. Antifa acts a collective to silence people with certain political opinions, without a general, physical figurehead. So, I beg to differ. You don't need a literal figurehead to engage in fascism. All you need is a cause, in this case, being "anti-fascist".

Last edited:

Fascism is a political ideology based around militant nationalism and authoritarian control vested in a single charasmatc figurehead.

I think ANTIFA are a bunch of misguided clowns, but their ideology is far from fascism.
It is a "right wing" political ideology.

If you read the last four words of that definitions, you get this:

"intolerant views or practice"

And what do we see happening with Antifa? People using what is essentially terrorism to silence people who don't share their views.

Then what was Kristallnacht then? The SA and Nazi officials basically acting on their own to silence Jews with certain opinions. Antifa acts a collective to silence people with certain political opinions, without a general, physical figurehead. So, I beg to differ. You don't need a literal figurehead to engage in fascism. All you need is a cause, in this case, being "anti-fascist".
Isn't being against fascism a noble cause?

If you read the last four words of that definitions, you get this:

"intolerant views or practice"

And what do we see happening with Antifa? People using what is essentially terrorism to silence people who don't share their views.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. Showing up to a protest rally and throwing bottles are criminal acts. Initiating violence is a criminal act. However, I'm not going to go so far as to call other Americans demonstrating civil disobedience, terrorists. Thugs, sure; terrorists, no.

What I'm not seeing, is why the alt right thinks they are so holier than thou. The alt right is much more violent and criminal than ANTIFA. And the alt right is a fascist movement. The alt right are thugs. Bullies. But terrorists, no. Not in this country. When we make up bullshit reasons to go bomb sovereign nations, then yes, we are all terrorists. All Americans. Whether you support the bombing or not, you are responsible for it. And you are a terrorist. To them.

My biggest problem with the right is they always blame others. They never blame themselves.

Here you are, I'm giving you a chance to come clean and denounce these terrorists as the cocksuckers they are.

Fascist!

Billo... what do you call people who silence others with whom they disagree through threats of violence?

FASCISTS!

It seems incredible to me that you don't seem to think this is wrong. I don't like Ann Coulter, she's a kook, but she has a right to speak. And when you have to threaten someone with violence to silence them from expressing views you don't like, that is the very core foundation of fascism.

Fascism is a political ideology based around militant nationalism and authoritarian control vested in a single charasmatic figurehead.

What was the American Revolution?

Fascist!

FASCISTS!

"Fascism" isn't a verb. It's an ideology, not an action. One cannot "engage" in fascism anymore than they can "engage" in Conservatism, or Liberalism.

As for the action of using violence to further a political goal, that is not unique to fascism - in fact, it has been used by those of nearly every ideology in history.

lol, it appears that a grand total of one RW'er came into to this thread to outright denounce this whatever it is.
the fact you don't get that irony escapes you doesn't it? hahahahhahha too sweet.

Isn't being against fascism a noble cause?
Using fascism to combat fascism is not a noble cause.

Fascist!

FASCISTS!

What was the American Revolution?
A revolution against British tyranny. A fight for physical and intellectual freedom. A fight for independence.

Everything that Antifa's actions are not. They are acting as the oppressive force, not the liberating one.

Surely you aren't comparing Antifa to the revolutionaries?

Last edited:
Antifa stands for Anti-first amendment.

The antifa are a bunch of fucking pussies. When they're confronted by people who will fight back - they get their asses kicked and they get run out like what happened in mid-April in Berkely, Ca.

Antifa stands for Anti-first amendment.

The antifa are a bunch of fucking pussies. When they're confronted by people who will fight back - they get their asses kicked and they get run out like what happened in mid-April in Berkely, Ca.
I seen a couple more of those Berkely videos and no one was exercising their 1st amendment rights. There was no rally. No keynote speakers. Just a bunch of biker looking dudes standing around and waiting for someone to hit. If nazis, skinheads and racists want to have a public march, they should expect another crowd might show up telling them how fucked they are.

Lets not lose sight of the fact this was a rally of hate. Anytime racists want to march down the middle of the street promoting hatred and intolerance, there should be an opposite crowd telling them how fucked they are. Bigots are not welcome in this country. This is America. Not 'merica.

ANTIFA is liberals dropping the act and just admitting they're hardened, violent, hard-line leftists who want to impose a tyrannical one-party state on America where free speech and religion is not allowed.

Well that's a complete lie, but at least you're consistent. You haven't a clue what you're talking about or what liberals want.

Using fascism to combat fascism is not a noble cause.
Is someone who simply refuses to be bullied a fascist?

You're missing my point, Billy. Antifa are the bullies here. Nobody bullied them into committing fascist behavior. Nobody. Their goal is suppression of opposing points of view, if there was a goal to begin with, that is.

Forum List

Back