USMB Command Response Time since the Server Upgrade..

Response Time for posting replies is ----

• Total voters

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Trying to resolve a member complaint about the time it takes for replies to post once you hit the Reply button. That's the purpose of this poll.. Let's not get into another round about security certificates or ads or issues other than the general speed and ease of posting..

My impression from the lack of complaints is that the system runs a lot smoother since the server upgrade.

Trying to resolve a member complaint about the time it takes for replies to post once you hit the Reply button. That's the purpose of this poll.. Let's not get into another round about security certificates or ads or issues other than the general speed and ease of posting..

My impression from the lack of complaints is that the system runs a lot smoother since the server upgrade.
I couldn't be more pleased.

It is totally peachy.

I think it's mostly pretty good...

There seems to be a moment around 5 AM CST every morning you can't post. Only for like 10 minutes. I mean like almost every day. Is there some kind of maintenance thing that goes on around that time?

A couple of days ago, for only a minute or two, I had a slow response in posting and I thought Oh no the Chinese are coming... but it resolved quickly and I'm pretty sure it's the only time it's happened since the upgrade.

There seems to be a moment around 5 AM CST every morning you can't post. Only for like 10 minutes. I mean like almost every day. Is there some kind of maintenance thing that goes on around that time?

That's the kind of feedback I was looking for.. USED to be -- the maintenance stuff ran on a set schedule.. But I've noticed that most of it is between 2AM and 6AM.. But not always.. Maybe Admin is tuning during the day hours as well...

That's the kind of feedback I was looking for.. USED to be -- the maintenance stuff ran on a set schedule.. But I've noticed that most of it is between 2AM and 6AM.. But not always.. Maybe Admin is tuning during the day hours as well...
They don't let you near the reset button?

th

I just call up youtube and listen to a song if the USMB is being a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They don't let you near the reset button?

The reset button has been cleaned in 6 years. I wouldn't touch that thing. Full of cheeto dust and who knows what else...

Still have an issue with the time it takes for a second post

Wait 26 seconds
Wait 14 seconds
Wait 1 second

Still have an issue with the time it takes for a second post

Wait 26 seconds
Wait 14 seconds
Wait 1 second

It's a discussion board, not a love chat line.. Some of those are on purpose to slow down spammers and members in melt-down mode. You're not close to melting --- ARE YOU???

I figured you would have named it after the poster that caused the cool down period on here...

Yes, please name it after me!!!

Oh, I am not having any issues since the upgrade but then again I have a life and have not been on a lot lately...

Some threads are faster than others, I guess it depends on how many are trying to post at nearly the same time? Some threads posting a reply just hangs and hangs, but coming back later it's there, though a few never show up.

Forum List

Back