USMB Age Test

Six million dollar man. One of those fembots.
six million dollar woman

That one's kinda obscure.
Was she some kind of villain? I seem to vaguely remember something like that.

Actually when I saw that posted, I knew it wasn't this but this is what I thought of:

vlcsnap-2010-07-25-21h58m13s121.png

Who can identify where that comes from?

Westworld?

That actually sounds more logical than The Six Million Dollar Man.

Six million dollar man. One of those fembots.
six million dollar woman

That one's kinda obscure.
Was she some kind of villain? I seem to vaguely remember something like that.

Actually when I saw that posted, I knew it wasn't this but this is what I thought of:

vlcsnap-2010-07-25-21h58m13s121.png

Who can identify where that comes from?

Westworld?

Bzzt.
"Westworld"? Never heard of it...

OK hint -- here she is before she gets shot in the face:

Twilight-Zone-The-Lonely-1.jpg

OK...I saw that Twilight Zone with Jack Warden

I was thinking this

ww2.jpg

Yes indeed. Twilight Zone: "The Lonely" (1959)

Just one episode I know, but TZ stories tended to be timeless and unforgettable on their own, dealing with deep psychological topics. Way deeper it seems than we get any more. I think TV was far more experimental then before it constrained itself.

Just one episode I know, but TZ stories tended to be timeless and unforgettable on their own, dealing with deep psychological topics. Way deeper it seems than we get any more. I think TV was far more experimental then before it constrained itself.

Now this guy on another episode literally gave me nightmares. I couldn't go to sleep --

eyeofbeholder.jpg

The "ugly deformed" girl in this oppositeland world was played by Donna Douglas, who went on to be Elly Mae Clampett.

Now this guy on another episode literally gave me nightmares. I couldn't go to sleep --

eyeofbeholder.jpg

The "ugly deformed" girl in this oppositeland world was played by Donna Douglas, who went on to be Elly Mae Clampett.
Donna Douglas died in December or early January.

eyeofbeholder.jpg

Neither Ginger nor Mary Ann for me but Ellie May, Hell Yeah!

I think too many Americans said "Duh, I don't get it", a switch to shit-coms with canned laughter to tell them something funny happened.

Hah, dumb ol' Ellie, take her down to the cement pond and show her my snake!!!!

Dumb as a fox, many tried but none ever tapped Ellie with Jed and Granny watching!

eyeofbeholder.jpg

Takes a smart woman to play a ditzy one. That's why "Marianne" has always been the wrong answer.
:eusa_shifty:

eyeofbeholder.jpg

Takes a smart woman to play a ditzy one. That's why "Marianne" has always been the wrong answer.
Ginger had to put out to get what she wanted in life. you would never get anywhere with Marianne.
Mr Howell had Mrs Howell
The Skipper had Gilligan
That left the Professor with his choice of Ginger or Maryanne and he couldn't get either

eyeofbeholder.jpg

Ginger had to put out to get what she wanted in life.

---- link?
swoon.gif

I submit that what Ginger had that Marianne didn't was the power of Suggestion.

eyeofbeholder.jpg

---- link?
swoon.gif

Suggestion? More like the power of slut!
Not that there's anything wrong with that......I boned a few of those in my day,unabashedly.

eyeofbeholder.jpg

---- link?
swoon.gif

You must have missed that episode

eyeofbeholder.jpg

---- link?
swoon.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that......I boned a few of those in my day,unabashedly.

--- exactly. QED.

---- link?
swoon.gif

--- exactly. QED.

No reason to be nice about it...

Forum List

Back