USMB 1.5 Rating on Sitejabber

I don't understand the 1.5 rating, except that it appears many who submitted their opinion were banned. I'm not sure what a poster has to do to get banned, for I see terrible language, opinions of all kinds and attacking other posters acceptable. I have even disagreed with a moderator, but still able to post.

There are so many choices of topics and genres to talk with others and share opinions, I feel it has a lot to offer.
Kiss up! But you are right.
I didn't think I kissed up at all, said everything I felt was negative or surprising about the site. When I first came here, I just read and never posted. wondering if this is what I really wanted to be part of. But, I enjoy the posters and many make me think about my positions. So, it can't be all bad. right?

80/20 rule in play.
What does that mean?
Its network design rule. 80% of your clients traffic should remain on the local network and only 20% should ever need to be routed off the network.
Well, it sounds like you know what you are talking about...I'll just say, "okay" and pretend I understand....
Do you come across this in your work?
Yes this is career knowledge. I was way off base. SaveLiberty meant something else entirely.

80/20 rule in play.
What does that mean?
Its network design rule. 80% of your clients traffic should remain on the local network and only 20% should ever need to be routed off the network.
Well, it sounds like you know what you are talking about...I'll just say, "okay" and pretend I understand....
Yes this is career knowledge. I was way off base. SaveLiberty meant something else entirely.
Whatever... I am still impressed.lol.

80/20 rule in play.
What does that mean?
You should see me subnet a public IP address range. :laugh:

This forum is the only forum that doesn't kick conservatives off on a regular basis.

Their usual excuse is that you are a "racist" or a "homophobe" or whatever.

What does that mean?
Now, I am impressed to the highest degree! Congratulations!

Now, I am impressed to the highest degree! Congratulations!
Its really not that big of a deal but thanks.
laugh.gif

What does that mean?
Okay, now you are making me think you are one of those tech geniuses that are really hacking into other computers...
upload_2016-2-12_19-50-13.jpeg
Quick, tell me I am wrong!

I always wondered where our banned posters end up

Okay, now you are making me think you are one of those tech geniuses that are really hacking into other computers... View attachment 63239 Quick, tell me I am wrong!
I dont really care much for computers to be honest. I like networks. Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?

Okay, now you are making me think you are one of those tech geniuses that are really hacking into other computers... View attachment 63239 Quick, tell me I am wrong!
I dont really care much for computers to be honest. I like networks. Why hack into a computer when I can pull your traffic right off the internet?
It sounds like you could be in great demand! You are out of my primitive league.

Forum List

Back